shannnonnnrose
CJJ80

Social media and technology affects relationships.

shannnonnnrose

Pro

This discussion is purely for a research portfolio I am conducting. I believe the development of social media and technology drastically affects modern day relationships, in both a positive and negative way. I just wanted to see other peoples opinions on the matter. I would like to see what ways it can affect them.
CJJ80

Con

Social media does not affect relationships because when you have a relationship the only way that you can take to the person is through technology to set up times to meet and also just to possibly ask them out
shannnonnnrose

Pro

shannnonnnrose forfeited this round.
CJJ80

Con

CJJ80 forfeited this round.
shannnonnnrose

Pro

shannnonnnrose forfeited this round.
CJJ80

Con

CJJ80 forfeited this round.
Posted by daedalus112 1 year ago
daedalus112
Hello! I am going to debate with you, but I have to say, I don't know quite sure in which side are you, of course it has affected drastically the human relationship, hasn't every new technology done it? I just want you to claim if it had mostly dramatically negative results or positive results, then, I will be more than happy to debate with you, if you accept me as your contender