TUF
daytonanerd

Socialpinko's ELO tourney R1 TUF VS daytonanerd: Writers debate

TUF
Started: 1/5/2013 Category: Arts

TUF

Pro

Welcome to Round 1 of socialpinko's ELO tournament!

Me and Daytonanerd have decided to get thing kicked off with a fun, yet challenging writers debate!

The purpose of this debate will be to intellectually get around the challenges posed by your opponent with each plot twist. At the same time, both writers will focus their skills into making their prose interesting, legible, and well written. "Is this a debate?" some of you may ask. I personally believe a writers debate requires a great amount of skill as it shows a debaters confidence in their speech, and they have to overcome obstacles through the use of creativity, imagination, and wit.

RULES:

1. Each debater will set a plot twist, or a problem for the protagonist to overcome at the end of each round. The opponent will continue off of the story that was instigated, and do their best to make it interesting, and smake sense with the rest of the story. At the end of their round, they too will pose a challenge for the instigator to overcome.

2. This is a tournament debate, so a forfeit will conduct in the loss of the debate.

3. There will be a maximum of 8,000 characters per round, with a minimum of 4,000, such that the story does not become detached, and detail-less.

4. Judging will be determined by the voters, however voting categories will be: S/G, writing style, Plot interest, and coagulation with the opponents writing.

I ask that if my opponent has any discrepancies with the rules, to please PM me in our private message, or to leave a message in the comments of this debate prior to accepting to discuss the issue with me.

First round will be acceptance, and I will begin the story in round 2.

I look forward to a very exciting clash of words with my determined opponent!
daytonanerd

Con

I accept this debate, and the rules set forward by my writing partner, TUF. I look to write, along with my opponent, a fun and engaging story that will be a joy for you, the voters, to judge on. I'd like to thank TUF for starting off the story. I will take the challenge of going up against a skilled writer.

"I consider it a challenge before the whole human race, and I ain't gonna lose!
-Freddie Mercury
TUF

Pro

STORY TITLE: The darkness inside
CHAPTER 1: First.I am dis-oriented, and nauseous, as I stumble out of the door and into the alley. What have I done? The reality of what has just happened hasn't hit me yet. I feel sick, from the scent of the thick coated blood that covers my shirt, Jeans, and arms. I am scared, and confused. Scared because of my shocking actions, confused because I feel different than how I know I should be feeling right now. I should be feeling adrenaline, and sickness at the montrous deed I committed. I feel Guilt... Not about what I just did, but I feel guilty for not feeling guilty. It may be shock. Yeah, that's it. It just hasn't kicked in yet. I should be puking everywhere, in disgust right now but I don't. I actually feel quite the opposite. Happy, almost. Relieved. As if a tension that's been straining my brain for years was finally broken. Despite feeling scared and confused, I feel satisfied, as if I had just fed a hunger that had been brewing for years. I felt as if I needed... more... What is wrong with me?
EARLIER
Warm sun bathes my skin as I walk with Seena down the opaque walk towards our psychology class, at the university. The rising sun casts a beautiful orange glow across the horizon, that almost seemed like it was cranyoned in by a 3 year old.Seena is talking about remedial agression, a term we learn in psychology class. I feel bored, though and am only pretending to act interested."... That's why people tend to back away when confronted by others who tend to reach out to them in a time of need." She finishes, driving in the final word to make her sound sophicated, and intelligent. And she was very intelligent.I nodded, and lied "That's interesting!", though I could tell she was not convinced. To avoid offending her, I quickly changed the subject."So are you still going out with that guy- Whatshisname tonight?" I asked her."His name is Bryan, and yes, I am still planning on seeing him tonight. Were going to a party tonight!" She said sounding excited."A party? Wow, what a romantic first date! Where did you meet this chump anyway?" I said sarcastically. I realized that this sounded a bit meaner than I hoped it would, and hoped she would realize I was only joking with her. No such luck.Seena answered angrily "He is VERY romantic thankyou very much. And I met him on an online dating site. I have talked to him on the phone almost every night on the phone. I am so excited to meet him! So if you can't support me, than mind your own business jerk!""Relax! I was only kidding. Good luck with that tonight See See."

Seena is one of my best friends, and has been since I was a sophomore and high school. Now we both attended the same college, and shared a lot of the same classes, so I hung out with her more than most of my other friends. Seena is Dark skinned, african american female, who is very pretty, smart, and personable, though a bit eccentric to some people's first impression of her. Depsite her good looks and 'charming' personality, I have never been attracted to her as anything more than a friend. I nickname her See see, and have been running the tradition since I was 16. It started when I couldn't remember her name, after the second time I met her in Biology class. She came up to me and said "Hey Kevin, how are you?" I felt awkward and embarrassed that I had not remember her name, and responded with "Hey See-.... See-..." Eventually after stuttering trying to remember her name, and her correcting me, though quite offended, I thought it would be funny to call her See See from there on out.
She rolled her eyes, not finding my response sincere. "I will, regaurdless of what you judge of me and my soon-to-be-boy-friend!""Your kidding me right?" I said bluntly. "You have never even met this guy in person! He could be a Fat greasy, sexual offender for all you know!""Shut up! He's the sweestest guy I have ever talked to. Not that YOU would know anything about being sweet." Her voice was mean, but I could tell she was partially teasing.We approached the split in the walkway, that was crowded by students, waiting in line outside the chow hall, opposite the school building."Hey, I am feeling kind of hungry. I am definitely not going to wait in this line. Want to get some Chinese or something before class?" I asked."No thanks, I am not too hungry. I'll see you in 45 minutes!" She veered left and walked towards the school building.I was gracious to be alone. I always was. I had friends, and was very sociable. But I never really particularly liked people. No one quite knew who I was, and I wasn't quite sure I did eiter. Somehow it felt wrong, that I didn't have a part of me to share with others. I was good at pretending though, very good.

I faked all my relationships. I had no interests, no hobbies, I was completely un-interesting. I Joined several sports teams in high school, and pretended to be into bowling, for the social appearance. I always felt there was something wrong with me, but could never pin-point it. I laughed at jokes from peers, when I didn't think thet were funny. I pretended to be interested in the boring mundane simplicities that most men my age were into, like beer, sex, and football. But I had no interests in anything. Life mostly felt... Empty.I had been this way for years. I wondered if the feeling was what normal people called 'depression'. However, I didn't feel sad, suicidal, or have contempt for life. In fact, I don't actually feel anything. I best described my life, as numb meaningless, and boring.
I cared about people, Seena, my sister Rebecca, and my parents who lived two states away, several others. I loved children. I don't know why, but there was something that always interested me about them. So innocent, so resilient, care free, and easily entertained. I imagine I must have been like that too, though I don't remember much about my childhood from before 6 years old. My mind was blank to everything, other than a few jumbled memories that seemingly made no sense.
I sat down at the Su's Garden, a chinese restuarant that I commonly ate at with Seena, and ordered my meal from a lanky, borish Asian man whose nametag read "Lang"."General tsao's chicken, with fried rice and a Saki please." I asked."Yees sir, it be out soon." Lang said in a thick Asian accent, that contained anything but excitement.Soon he brought out the food, and I ate in boredom, enjoying personal time away from others. I longed for something to feel. I longed for anything to make me feel... Human...
---------
School finished, and I wanted to go home. I needed sleep, anything to shut down and tune the world out. I checked my cell phone, to see several people had texted/called me. Sean had left me a message asking if I wanted to go catch a movie with him and Ross. I texted him back, saying I wasn't feeling good, to get out of it. As I walked to my car with a very distracted and excited girl, all I could think about was sleep, and how life would be so much better once I was in bed, and in my own world, which somehow seemed better than the one I was in.As I drive Seena home, all she can talk about is Bryan. Bryan this, Bryan that. I had to pretend to care again, but this time without so much sarcasm. She is happy, and somehow that makes me feel a bit better, so try to sound excited with her.Finally I get to her house, and drop her off."Thanks for the ride Bryan! If you wanna come to the Party tonight, you are invited!" She said, knowing I would decline.I gave her the same excuse I gave Sean about not feeling good. She frowned, but gave me the adress anyway on a torn peice of paper, just in case I changed my mind.As soon as I arrive at my small little one bedroom apartment, I crash into bed, desperate and eager to escape into dream land.
----------
BZZZT! BZZZZT! BZZZT!
I Ignore my cellphone as it rings, and try to fall back asleep.
BZZZT! BZZZZT! BZZZZT!
I reach over and click "end" without even checking who it was.Finally it stops, and I roll over and attempt sleep.
BZZZT!
The next buzz informs me that I have received a voicemail. I attempt sleep one more time, annoyed for not silencing my phone instead of putting it on vibrate. Then I realize I can't sleep, and sit up vexed. My alarm clock read 9:00 PM.I reach over and check my phone for the missed call. It is Senna. Probably trying to invite me to that dumb party. I put my phone on speaker, and let my voicemail play the message.
"Kevin! Kevin Help!" she is sobbing, and panting, as if she is out of breath. Suddenly I become alert. "He's com- coming!" She stuttered frightened. Suddenly she screams, and crash is heard in the background. "Where the Fvck do you think your going!?" A man shouts in the background. There is anoter Crash, and then the line goes dead.Instantly I am up, alert and aware. I don't hesitate, in throwing on a shirt, and grabbing my keys. I quickly took a pocket knife from my drawer as well, ready to do whatever I have to. I know I should call the cops, but I am too frantic, to angry, hurt that someone is hurting my friend.
I jump in my car, and speed off in the direction of the party adress Seena gave me.I am there in 5 minutes, after breaking several traffic laws. I rush up to the door, and open it without knocking. Loud music is playing, and there are 50 or 60 kids dancing, and partying in the large living room. The atmosphere smells thick with alchohol, and smoke. I see a face I recognize, Alyssa, a friend of Seena's from one of her classes.I rush over to the tipsy, drunk woman, and grab her dis-oriented person by the shoulders and shake her from her conversation.
"Where's Seena?!" I shout. She looks shocked and confused, and almost stumbles, but I have her in my grip."Wha- chill out man! She went across the street with that new boyfriend of hers. Creepy looking guy if you ask me. Carissa's sleeping here tonight, and her house was unnoccupied, so she let her go "hang-out" if you know what I mean-" She tried to continue, but I was already gone.
I run to the house that Alyssa mentioned. It is a smaller house, connected to an allyway that led out the back towards the city. I rush to the front door, and try to open it, but it is locked.I turn around, and head toward the Alley leading to the back door of the house. I try opening the door again, but with no luck. I look around for any solution, feeling helpless and desperate. Than I see it, a small basement window. Suddenly I hear a scream, right from where I was looking at. It was Seena's scream. I pick up a piece of loose gravel, and bash it into the window, that shatters easily under the force of the blow, and slip the shards of broken glass. I can feel myself being cut deep by glass shards as I slide in, but I don't notice the pain, as my adrenaline is pumping to high.
When I get in, I see a horrific sight. I feel my stomach drop, and suddenly am filled with rage.The basement, is dark, lit only in the far corner by a dim lantern. In the corner is a sight, I will never forget. Seena is naked, bloody, bruised, and bound with thick ropes, and unconscious. On top of her is a man I have never seen before, tall, burly, and white. He looks to weigh around 250 mounds of sheer muscle.I gulp. "Get off now!"
The man is startled by voice, and instantly gets up, trying to button his pants quickly. His demeanor is shocked, at being caught. His face then turns angry, viscous. I too, am angry. MY face is hot with rage, at seeing my best friend hurt, possibly dead. I don't hesitate, and run at the man tackling him full speed. He, being bigger than me, instantly shucks me off and I go crashing into the basement wall. Instantly pain screams up my body, and I hear a few bones snap. I let out a screech of pain, depsite my best efforts to cringe up in agony. The man runs toward me ready to demolish me with his huge fists. My hand flies into my pocket, and thrusts out my open pocket knife, burying itself deep within the man's chest. Right into his heart. His eyes open wide is shock, only a few inches from mine. I stare into eyes, scared, adrenaline still rushing. The moment is brief. The man let's out a gurgle, and then let's out a last breath, and falls limp. I am shaking, and back away in complete fear, as the man falls into a pool of his own blood, knife potruding from chest.
Suddenly I feel a surge of energy. A deep sense of fulfillment, as if I had suddenly recieved a response to a need that was unsatiated for a long time. I feel.... Complete. I also realize something horrifying in that moment. I am a killer.PROBLEM: Kevin has just killed a man, has found his best friend hanging on the clutches of life, and finds himself confused as to his feelings about the murder. Kevin has a lot of problems to figure out, with little time. What will Kevin do?
daytonanerd

Con

I snap back to my senses about 15 seconds later, and realize that Seena is fighting for her life, and I was just standing there, relishing the moment. I feel a determination now to get Seena out of this situation alive. I leave the party out the back door, and then drive Seena to a hospital about 2 miles from where the party was. The staff at the hospital immediately take her, and I have no choice but to leave. I don"t feel comfortable being in the hospital after the kill I performed.

I park in a parking lot, and where an alley leads the way back to m only home. It is dawn outside.

"I am dis-oriented, and nauseous, as I stumble out of the door and into the alley. What have I done? The reality of what has just happened hasn't hit me yet. I feel sick, from the scent of the thick coated blood that covers my shirt, Jeans, and arms. I am scared, and confused. Scared because of my shocking actions, confused because I feel different than how I know I should be feeling right now. I should be feeling adrenaline, and sickness at the montrous deed I committed. I feel Guilt... Not about what I just did, but I feel guilty for not feeling guilty. It may be shock. Yeah, that's it. It just hasn't kicked in yet. I should be puking everywhere, in disgust right now but I don't. I actually feel quite the opposite. Happy, almost. Relieved. As if a tension that's been straining my brain for years was finally broken. Despite feeling scared and confused, I feel satisfied, as if I had just fed a hunger that had been brewing for years. I felt as if I needed... more... What is wrong with me?"(For people who don"t know, this is one of TUF"s paragraphs he wrote in Round 1)

I fall down on the ground. However, I don"t get up. I think "This is the place for killers like me.". As I crawl up steps to reach the door of my home, my cell phone rings. The caller ID identifies the caller as "Amber Lake Municipal Emergency Center". I suddenly become anxious, wondering the fate of Seena. I pick up the call.

"Is this Kevin Brown?"

"Yes, I am Kevin Brown."

"You brought in Seena Jacobson at 1:27 A.M. this morning"

"Yes, yes I did."

"30 minutes ago, at 6:05 A.M., your friend passed away. Her injuries are normally treatable, but she didn"t recover. It seemed as if she lost the will to live.

I hang up the phone. For the first time in my life, I just start bawling. I am a murderer, and my best friend is gone. The guilt now is starting to crash down on me. This life that I have pretended to live is a failure. I walk into the house.
I then remember the feelings that I got when I killed the man earlier. I have just realized, that at that moment, I truly felt positive emotion. The old life was dead, so I need to start a new life. Everybody says "Do something you really love.". I know now that my true destiny, the feeling I felt inside, was wailing to me to start again. To start a new life in which I end the lives of others. My parents had left a semi-automatic gun with extra magazines in their closet, and I grab it. I now know that this is the last time I will see this house again. I write down a note on a sheet of paper, to make people think I am gone for good.

"Dear finder,

I am Kevin Jones Brown. I was a high-schooler at Amber Lake High School. The life I lived... I just couldn"t stand it. It was too boring, too dull. I didn"t want to live a dull life. Every time I tried not to live a dull life, it is never successful. I guess it is just me. I know now that this world wasn"t meant for me. The life after seems much more interesting. By the time you read this, I will have moved on to the next world. A better world.

With care,

Kevin Jones Brown"

I change my clothes. I put on a short sleeve black shirt, baggy jeans with a good amount of pockets, and grab a baby blue jacket with a hood. I find all the money in the house I can find (This amounts to about 1,790 dollars), and leave the house for the final time. I get into my car to go to the bank. In the bank, I withdraw all of the money in my checking and savings account(which amounts to another 2,100 dollars). I drive my car, thinking of the type of people who I will murder. I decide to try and prevent innocent young people like Seena ever having to face that punishment. I decide to murder all rapists, pedophiles, and unconvicted child killers that I find. I will rob them clean, and taking their identification, so that I can continue to live this life as long as I can. I drive down the open road.

CHALLENGE: Kevin has started a new life as a vigilante. What will happen next in his new life?

"Mama, life had just begun, but now I've gone and thrown it all away!"
- Freddie Mercury
TUF

Pro

Chapter 3: Thirst.

Michael Reed, was 26 years old, with short blond spikey hair. He stood about 5'11, and was of average body type. His arms were strong, though he was a little plump belly side (not that it was too noticeable). Michael licked his lips, as he read his New York Times Magazine inside of the Corner Cafe. He patiently waited, continuing to pretend his reading. He was still in his Scrubs from work, as he was just off of work at the Hospital. Only, he wasn't planning on going home just yet.

It was now 11:00 PM. Finally, the pretty Blonde waitress went in the back of the store to clock out of work.

Michael sat, read, and took a sip of coffee. He wrinkled his nose in distaste, deciding he should have put more cream inside his coffee, but then shrugged.

The Blonde, then grabbed her purse from underneath the crowded bar table, and left the Cafe.

Michael waited for a few more seconds, then grabbed his Baseball cap, pulling it parralel to the floor, so that it just covered his eyes. He then left the Cafe, leaving his coffee for the waitress on the final shift to pick up after him. Michael then walked towards the employee parking lot, in the same direction as the Blonde.

Though it was dark outside, the almost empty parking lot, was dimly lit by an old parking light, that had one bulb consistently flickered on and off. The lone car in the parking lot, did not belong to Michael. The blonde was 100 meters away from her Red volvo. Michael moved just a little bit quicker, shivering as the wind's chill bit at him, even through his Jacket.
He watched the blonde, and gulped, with anticipation.
He was getting closer, now only 50 meters away from the Blonde who was now unlocking her car with her electronic key, from a distance.
Almost there. Michael reached into his Jacket pocket, and gripped the small hand towell that was wet with chloroform. He was just about to pull it out an advance, when he heard a quiet shuffle from behind him. Michael whirled around in alarm. The last thing Michael saw was the butt of a magazine well, before he was knocked out cold.

*****

I cross my legs, and sit in the chair patiently, as my newest victim struggles to wake up. He let's out a moan, and winces as he opens his eyes into the bright light, that is hanging from the cieling 5 feet over his head. The first thing he does, as I expect, is scream, and pull frantically against the tightly bound ropes, binding him to the dusty old kitchen table. He looks around in desperation, but sees nothing other than 4 dark walls, a light, and the silhouette of a man sitting in a chair in the corner. Me.

"Where the Fvck am I? What is this? Who are you!?" Michael shouts panicked.

I chuckle sounding cofident, as I try to attempt making myself stop shaking.

"Last time I checked, I wasn't the one strapped to the table. Shouldn't I be the one demanding questions?" I say from across the room.

Michael then spits in my direction, the wad landing a few feet away from my chair, and shouts "Fvck you! Fvck you! You sick freak!"

Then, I really laugh, adding further insult to injury. My laughter finally dies down, and he starts yelling again.

"Show yourself Freak! You coward!"

I stand up and respond. "As you wish."

I slowly walk forward, into the light, where my victim can clearly see my face. I do my attempt to maintain a bored face, to add the effect that I've done this before, even though I actually hadn't. What difference did it make anyways?

Michael looked shocked. He opened his bruised eye more to he could see my face better.

"Your just... a kid, not much younger than me." He says shocked. He was right of course. I was only 23, a few years younger than him.

I reach behind my back and grab the weapon that was pressed firmly against by body, held by the hem of my jeans. I aim the Pistol at Michael casually.

Michael let's out a scream, upon seeing my weapon, and instantly starts struggling against his bonds, and calling for help.

"I bet this sounds familiar. Well, Maybe just a little more pathetic. It's funny that 3 pretty young woman can sound even just a little braver, than a grown man."

Michael suddenly stops moving, as understanding shows in his complexion. Suddenly, it's disguised with confusion.

"I don't know what you are talking about! Please let me go!"

I walk to his table, so I am standing next to him.

"Here. Let me remind you." I pull out three pictures from underneath his table, and show them to him. One picture, was of a pretty brunette, hiking somewhere. The second was another woman, pretty as well, at a party. The third, was of a Blonde waitress, standing in front of a sign that read "Corner Cafe".

Michael looks at the pictures for a minute, as if he is debating what to do. Then he starts crying, hysterically. "Please! I am sorry! I am so sorry! I never meant to hurt them! Please! If you let me go, I promise, I will turn myself in!"

I pretend to look as if I am considering something, then I speak. "Let you go? Just like how you let go Tabitha Haynes? And Marissa Goyle?" And Mary B-"

He cuts me off. "I didn't do anything to Mary yet, I promise!"

I chuckle. "Well aren't you just a saint?" I aim the gun higher, towards his skull.

"Please! Don't shoot me!" The plea he gives me is frantic with tears and emotion.

"I bet there's nothing you want more than to live right now." I tempt him.

He nodds eagerly.

"And you would do anything for life, wouldn't you? To have an oppertunity to change your life?"

Suddenly Michael's countenance seems hopeful, as he nods once more.

"But Tabby doesn't get that oppertunity." I walk closer.

He jitters frantically, around in his ropes, struggling and screaming. "STOP PLEASE! I beg you!"

I continue: "And Mary? Did she get a second chance? When she was terrified? Did you care enough to stop when she told you to?"

He screams louder. "I was going to let her go after I was done, I promise!"

I take another step. I am now pressing my weapon's barrel flat against is tear-soaked cheek.

"But she was a liability, wasn't she? Well you see, I understand that." I look concerned.

He gulps, and says two words. "You do?"

"Yes, I do. You see, now that you've seen my face, your my liability now too."

I shake angrily as I dig the barrel deep into his cheek further.

"PLEASE NO!" He screams, this time louder than before.

I breathe out. Here goes nothing. 3...2...1... BAM.

Then there's silence. A chill goes down my spine. This time, there is no regret, sadness, or confusion. The only feeling I feel, is that of completeness. Wholeness. I feel as if I had een thirsty, and dry in a desert for years, and just now have drank water. It feels... Just like the first time.

I try to shrug the feeling off. No. I can't like this. I am just serving justice. That's ALL. Even as I try to convince myself, I know it isn't true.

I sit down in my chair, and bury my face in my hands, pointing the pistol upwards. I try to change my thoughts off the subject. At least it's warm inside this wearhouse. Thank god it was empty.

A puddle of blood gradually makes its way down by my feet, carrying with it the livid chuncks of Michael's brain.

Now the fun part. Clean-up duty.

Just then I hear a sound, and I stiffen, terrified. I've heard this sound before. The difference is this sound never brought me fear. IT brought me one of safety, security, and hope. But now now. Not in this dark place. Now, this sound made me realize just how much I was in over my head. It was the sound of police sirens. And they were close.

CHALLENGE: Kevin is faced with adversity, as he tries to figure out who he is After Seena's death. Also Kevin is on the scene of a crime. With the police closing in on his location, fingerprints and evidence of him everywhere, Kevin must decide what to do next.

Good luck Daytonna, and thankyou for the great response last time! Good luck in the rest of the debate!
daytonanerd

Con

daytonanerd forfeited this round.
TUF

Pro

In accordance with rule # 2, my opponent has lost this debate. I thank him for accepting this debate, and wish him luck in the future debates!
daytonanerd

Con

Can't say I didn't agree to the rules. It is my loss. On a record of many losses.
TUF

Pro

Life can be pretty Hectic sometimes. Good luck in your future endeavors mate!
daytonanerd

Con

Good luck against Roy or Lannan.
Posted by daytonanerd 4 years ago
daytonanerd
No, I'm serious. That was what round 3 was going to be. I just was too busy, that I forgot about sitting down to write it.
Posted by TUF 4 years ago
TUF
Lol HAHAHA
Posted by daytonanerd 4 years ago
daytonanerd
I was going to have him admit to the cops, go to jail for 20 years, become gay, and have you start at the point where he just gets out of jail.
Posted by TUF 4 years ago
TUF
It's okay. I was starting not to like where I was originally going with this story anyway.
Posted by daytonanerd 4 years ago
daytonanerd
I'm so sorry. I thought I had more time, and I wasn't home for the time. Nonetheless, I'll accept the defeat.
Posted by daytonanerd 4 years ago
daytonanerd
Anybody else thought of the bed intruder song for this story?
Posted by TUF 4 years ago
TUF
not his house
Posted by daytonanerd 4 years ago
daytonanerd
Escaped out the back of the rapist house. That's what I meant.
Posted by TUF 4 years ago
TUF
He wasn't at his house it was the house across the street from the party. It's all good though, I'll try to make it all make sense next round.
Posted by daytonanerd 4 years ago
daytonanerd
I didn't see the part when you mentioned the apartment, lol. I must have skipped over that little detail. Also, he escaped out the back, so nobody saw him. There was no need to dispose of the body. Also, legally, it was an act of Self-Defense.
Vote Placed by Clash 4 years ago
Clash
TUFdaytonanerdTied
Reasons for voting decision: Concession.
Vote Placed by likespeace 4 years ago
likespeace
TUFdaytonanerdTied
Reasons for voting decision: Unfortunate forfeit/concession.
Vote Placed by RyuuKyuzo 4 years ago
RyuuKyuzo
TUFdaytonanerdTied
Reasons for voting decision: concession
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 4 years ago
RoyLatham
TUFdaytonanerdTied
Reasons for voting decision: forfeit and concession by con
Vote Placed by 1Devilsadvocate 4 years ago
1Devilsadvocate
TUFdaytonanerdTied
Reasons for voting decision: F.F.
Vote Placed by Xerge 4 years ago
Xerge
TUFdaytonanerdTied
Reasons for voting decision: Unfortunate forfeit by Con