afroninja61104
AlexAl

Society as a whole is, and will become weaker with each generation

AlexAl has forfeited round #1.

afroninja61104

Con

Early education, as well as parenting are creating generations of weak minded people and it needs to be stopped.
Currently, suicide rates now, are higher than they have ever been in America, and it seems to be mostly from weak minded ideas that people are being taught at early ages. For example, an estimated 4500 people commit suicide due to Cyber bullying alone. Children are learning to be less and less self confident, as well as much too dependent upon others. Phrases such as "fighting doesn't solve anything" and even the way we portray peaceful people like Martin Luther King, are weakening peoples minds. Suicide is the third most killer of America and it's all because of the way schools and parents are teaching young people. The generations will simply continue to weaken until even the simplest of things cause harm to us. I want there to be a world where petty things such as words and meaningless self-harm are looked upon as a joke.

My opponent would be arguing that schools and parents are raising people correctly as oppose to what I have said. Just in case I wasn't clear.