KiraKikiKat
danielawesome12

Society is anti-feminist.

KiraKikiKat

Pro

Now, please understand this argument is NOT about if society should be anti-feminist, but about Whether society is anti-feminist. Now, I would like to briefly explain the rules of this argument.
1. Please, no foul language.
2. Please, use evidence to support as many arguments as possible.
3. Refrain from introducing new arguments/evidence in the final round (Round 5)
I would like to thank my opponent for debating me in this round. Now, my opponent, do you accept the terms of this debate?
danielawesome12

Con

http://www.stabroeknews.com...
Anti-Feminist you say
I"m a father and grandfather and I have raised males and females and have a clear idea of the arena of parenthood, of fears and expectations, of managing with a limited budget, and sacrificing to deal with expensive demands. Like most fathers, we have a clear understanding that demons are not invisible mythical creatures, that they lurk, male and female in designer clothing with coercing smiles all around us; some of them are in authority and appear innocent. Thus we must be on guard to protect our over-anxious, clueless offspring. Had it been my daughter who had left for school and returned the following day, I would have whipped her; yes, I have beaten my children, slapped and even cuffed. In this case as related by both Kaieteur News and Stabroek News on June 23, 2012, this father is a parent of three; there are two other girls yet the Magistrate sentenced this parent to six weeks in prison " to achieve what? The same Magistrate (June 26, 2012) fined a woman $15,000 for hitting her husband in the head with a rolling pin, while in another court a man who hit his wife with a rolling pin (in front of another female Magistrate) was remanded (Stabroek News, June 23). Were the male offenders sentenced and sent to jail because of their gender?
KiraKikiKat

Pro

KiraKikiKat forfeited this round.
danielawesome12

Con

I also forfeit this round
KiraKikiKat

Pro

KiraKikiKat forfeited this round.
danielawesome12

Con

I also forfeit this round.
KiraKikiKat

Pro

KiraKikiKat forfeited this round.
KiraKikiKat

Pro

KiraKikiKat forfeited this round.
Posted by GeekiTheGreat 3 years ago
GeekiTheGreat
I am with con all the way. If anything, Our world is against masculinists more then feminists. Feminists get a lot of hate from people because they are over the top in what happens to women. Feminists can be very sexist. A feminist is really someone who believes* that you can fix the world's sexism problem by only dealing with the problems of the female sex. We can not fix sexism if we are only going to help one* sex.
Posted by GeekiTheGreat 3 years ago
GeekiTheGreat
I am with con all the way. If anything, Our world is against masculinists more then feminists. Feminists get a lot of hate from people because they are over the top in what happens to women. Feminists can be very sexist. A feminist is really someone who believe that you can fix the world's sexism problem by only dealing with the problems of the female sex. We can not fix sexism if we are only going to help on sex.