Society Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

should abortion be legal

seventyeight
fred70

I believe abortion should be illegal.My opponent has to prove why abortion should be legal....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Guns Should NOT Be Restricted

Emperor_Edward
PsionicTurtle

The U.S government is taking gun control reform too seriously and the best idea is to stop gun control laws. I would like to thank my opponent, whomever it is for his argument and his time. Now I shall begin my argument: 1) Contrary to popular belief, the places with more gun control reform actually have more deaths per year than places where there are less gun control reform such as London. Why? That is because in those countries with more gun control reform, the criminals know that the citize...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

There Should be no Gun Control Reform Laws

Emperor_Edward
fred70

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Are men stronger and smarter than women?

me020603
usawinseverytime

I saw an argument like this already posted and was going to accept but my computer said it their account was no longer active. So here is my argument: First of all men do need women because men because they are needed for reproduction. Do remember that it is females who give birth, and go through the pain of carrying a child for 9 months. Also, the thing they say about men providing for women is not true. Women take care of themselves. Plus, both females and males come in DIFFERENT shapes a...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Law enforcment

Midnight_Wind
Emperor_Edward

Just want to know why some people dislike law enforcement....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Mars colony

zhijichen
1234craig

advantages disadvantages...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Parents of obese children should be deprived of their parental rights

Vvolechka
Markosuss

Parents of obese children should be deprived of their parental rights. That does not apply to cases where child obesity is caused by genetic disorder. Such parents : 1) Put their child at an increased risk of developing various health problems 2) Make their child to be made fun of by other children. That is to say brining damage to emotional world of the child....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Are we destined to destroy ourselfs

ELiberty
fred70

I think we re destined to destroy ourselves because as humanity advances it comes at cost an just because we are excited of the new advances we tend to ignore the consequences...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

give me money for always

fred70
ali2223

do this for I take ...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Veganism is being blown WAY out of proportions.

KingofTheSkullServants
Harambe_666

I'm going to be taking another stab at this topic. I believe veganism is being blown way out of proportions because a lot of vegans seem to be in a mentality that veganism is the only way to go, and its actually the reason I'm not a vegan. One way that veganism is being blown out of proportions is the fact that some vegans try to make you feel guilty about eating meat. I all seriousness, what's the point to veganism. Is it to say the animals? Is it to be more healthy? I'd like to know bec...

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago