Society Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

We should kidnap Fat People to power the U.S.

What50

The idea is very simple. We build a place, a place where we will kidnap fat people. We will than take them to this place, were we have stationary bikes. We will than have fat people cycle the bike. The bikes will lead to the generators in which will power the country. There is about 160 million americans who are fat. Now if the average person can produce about 100 watts of energy an hour. We can produce sixteen billion Watts of energy a HOUR. That is so much energy that we can use. If the USA us...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Do People React Better In Critical Situations?

Undeniable.Beats
k051202

I do believe that people react better in critical situations than normal. Those in tough situations occasionally put themselves to the test and use their own knowledge and common sense to avoid getting themselves in trouble. Take floods for example. Most people would find a way to avoid drowning into the water. Flash floods give them little time to react until the water spills into houses. Most people would know that the roof is the best path of survival. Anywhere else would lead to drowning. It...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

LGBT rights and marriage should be universally legal.

blvsian
k051202

First Round is acceptance, please no ignorance....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Has humanity gone backwards?

Zombieguy835
SMendel

I will be arguing why humanity has gone backwards lately. This round is acceptance only...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

All users should have the right to vote without completing three debates

Masdebating69
pali1

I just wanted to vote on topics I find concerning, this seems to be a stretch seeing as if every argument isn't posted the round is forfeited and doesn't count as a debate....

8 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

competition leads to the death of relationships

wittybrain_2004
The_Observer

I believe that competition leads to the death of relationships. The history stands as an evidence. one of the causes of the world war I was competition. competition of armaments can also be regarded as an armament race. the peculiar feature of the race was that if one country increases its armaments other countries were compelled to do the same....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

No-Kill animal shelters are better.

braiden
Anonymous1123133657

No-Kill animal shelter are better, due to the fact that you are bound to have more adoptions and sales at a no-kill shelter, because people do not want to buy from a kill shelter....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Dua To Bring Back Lost LoveX31; X31; DUA FROM ISLAMIC ASTROLOGYX31;X31;R51;+91-9549122908R51;

begumnaziakhan
MiMsrtum

dua To Bring Back Lost LoveX31; X31; DUA FROM ISLAMIC ASTROLOGYX31;X31; dua To Bring Back Lost LoveX31; X31; DUA FROM ISLAMIC ASTROLOGYX31;X31; INDIA"'S WORLD FAMOUS LADY ASTRO"LOGER BEGUM NAZIA KHAN (GOLD MEDALIST ASTROLOGER) Hello World All Brothers And Sisters Begum Nazia Khan Here To Help You In Any Situation Or In Any Type Of Problem +"91-9549122908 (Available On Whatsapp & Imo).+ Any Probl"ems In Your Life. ProblemsLike here;"-Want my boyfriend back by istikhara, Want my love back by kal...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Black Americans have more power than any other group

NatashaMin
Kobi_Kobiashi

Media: There is literally nothing (no matter how racist , sexist, messed up , cruel or untrue it is) at this point that a black person cannot say across any media (print, news, radio and online ... where they are also afforded greater rights to suppress and push down/suspend/delete behavior or truths that go against their narrative or delusions of persecution on google, wikipedia, other reference sites, snopes and other once credible rumor sites... and thus facebook, twitter and the social media...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Their Should be Open Borders

TripG
AKMath

Framework for Debate: This will be a policy style debate. I am prepared to defend all aspects of my plan which is Resolved: The United States should create a default presumption in favor of admission for legal immigration that requires very strict scrutiny to override and eliminate existing caps and quotas for legal immigration The Order is as follows Aff 1st (framework for debate) Neg 1st (Confirmation) Aff 2nd (First Aff Constructive) Neg 2nd (First Neg Constructive) Aff 3rd (Second A...

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago