Society Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Racism

thetruthwillout

Why do people feel the need to be racist? Or why do people perceive other people as racist ? At the end of the day, are we not all made from the same material? Are we not all made from sand ? Just because someone is whiter than you , does not mean they were made from gold, and just because someone is darker than you does not mean they were made from coal. No. Regardless of light or dark we are still sand. Created from THE EXACT SAME MATERIAL. SAND. So why do whiter people look down on darker peo...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Should Hawaii be independent?

YellowPro55
asta

August 21, 1959 Hawaii was illegally overthrown and was forced into becoming the part of the 50th state of the United States. Hawaii had its own culture and society that was all fine. Until American business men thought of annexing Hawaii in 1854 during their expansion fever seeing Hawaii as a good trade area for themselves and I see as America's annex of Hawaii is just wrong and could have changed many events in history. For an example Japan would have not attacked Hawaii if the US naval ships...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

Girls Cannot be Denied Access to The Boy Scouts of America

Trevor_Drayton
32doni32nido32

For my opening statement and argument, I would like to start by introducing myself, stating some of the history of the Boy Scouts of America (BSA), and by giving my first argument. My name is Trevor Drayton, I have been a lifelong scout. At the age of 16, I completed the rank of Eagle Scout and entered college through the CollegeNOW program. The BSA was founded by Robert S. S. Baden-Powell in 1910 for youth boys as a way to strengthen their moral standards and prepare them for joining the...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

+91-9549122908 Online Dua For Husband Love Back Fastly

begumnaziakhan1906
Sonofcharl

Online Dua For Husband Love Back Fastly Online Amal For Husband Love Back Fastly Online Wazifa For Husband Love Back Fastly Get all solutions in your life within 24 hours and with FULL 101% guaranteed. ALL Type Problems Solve By Begum Nazia Khan"""""""".. Stop My Husband Having Extra Marital Affairs Stop in 2 Days. Husband Wife Ko Pyar, Avoid My Divorce, How to save a marriage, Powerful dua to stop my husband having affairs | Wazifa to break relationship that is illegal-Haram rishte ko t...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Consuming Animals

Holyduck
101BlackCat

Animals are sentient beings. There is no need to exploit them within this society. Therefore there is no justification because it is needless. The American and British dietetic accosiation recognises a vegan diet healthy for all stages of life. The bottom line is that we can sustain and thrive without consuming animals in modern society. Therefore there is no reason to kill them and use their corpse for our pleasure....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Women should be treated like men

Justice01
Pyrana

For hundreds of years, men have used and abused women. This disgusts me. They are payed more, and women are treated like dirt. They are discriminated, and are EXPECTED to marry and have kids. They are abused. This isn't right. They are just as good as men. LET'S CHANGE THIS....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should Porn be Illegal

Iosephus_Stultus_Physicus
RMTheSupreme

Porn ruins relationships. their have been many marriages broken because of porn. also porn is an abuse of sex....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

+91-9549122908 Best Dua To Remove Bandish From My Husband

begumnaziakhan1906
Gtworld3

Best Dua To Remove Bandish From My Husband Best Amal To Remove Bandish From My Husband Best Wazifa To Remove Bandish From My Husband Get all solutions in your life within 24 hours and with FULL 101% guaranteed. ALL Type Problems Solve By Begum Nazia Khan"""""""".. Stop My Husband Having Extra Marital Affairs Stop in 2 Days. Husband Wife Ko Pyar, Avoid My Divorce, How to save a marriage, Powerful dua to stop my husband having affairs | Wazifa to break relationship that is illegal-Haram ri...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is being gay abnormal?

airnold98
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

So, we're told to treat gays and straights as the same. I suppose that ties in with the equal rights act. But how is being gay normal? If it was intended that way, gays and lesbians would be able to involve in sexual activity's without having to clone penis's and vaginas using sex toys. I don't see being gay as "wrong" but abnormal, not saying abnormal is a bad thing but it is that, abnormal....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is an Australians end a new begining?

2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Sonofcharl

A 104 Australian's nature is off to meet Nature front on. No bars held he is off to kill himself. As I say it if I can't wipe my own a#s then enough is enough. I'm off. Good for you M8. See you when I'm looking at you. Peace be with you as all praise and glory belong to Nature. Amen Ps: and a very big thank you to Mother Mary and Jesus Christ. M8's in 8's. dito...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago