Society Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Can we trust the NEWS Media Organisations to provide us with accurate information about the world?

asmishh
SupaDudz

Media organisations are our primary source of information regarding current events. If they don't supply us with accurate information, who will?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Should we Genocide Furries?

Daveious
I_just_plant_the_seed

Furies should indeed be genocided. They are inhuman in a way. They weaken humanity, and I firmly believe they are retarded....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Should we force the media to be less Jewish?

TomPnoid
Autumnal

If we in our society would say white people only in our government it would be a travesty. But in our media ( news newspaper television movies books internet companies Google face book you tube) are all either staffed or owned or ran by a people who make up 3% of our population at large. This forces the majority of our dialogue to consist of one or two dialogues. It drives decision between the inhabitants and causes disenfranchisement among our native population. I think we should force these pe...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should American families have two child max rule to limit population growth?

AMOS_JAL
peblebtea

Americans should not be limited to the amount of children to have because they might not be happy with just two children....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Transgenderism: Should we all support people with delusions?

TheNeatFreak
tenyearsoflight

Transgenderism is based on a mental is called gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder. Why are we allowing people with delusions of being a sex/gender that they are not. For me its a straight forward question, no. Compare it to a schizophrenic who is asking is that radio talking to me. Is replying yes going to help, no just send them to a psychologist. Another question, would you date Caitlyn Jenner. If not you realize its a women with a person....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Should kids over 13 have a say on global issues?

Intellisio
Saldor010

Kids over 13 years should have a say on things that are done in our society....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Some factors should not be considered to why a fandom is 'bad'.

RichardCarter
PeachyPrince

This is a pretty iffy thing to debate over however after the recent of events of people claiming that the 'Cuphead' fandom has already been deemed 'bad' or 'ruined', I decided to make my voice clear on why some factors should not be considered to why a fandom is bad. I want a professional debate, no internet arguments or stuff like that. Once I get challenged, I'll start in Round 2....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Diversions of the republic

Lookingatissues
LoganHartmann

People in todays society are overwhelmed with distractions so that they are no longer capable of directing their attentions to important issues affecting what kinds of world that they and their families will live in. People in todays society are overwhelmed with Diversions and distractions so that they are no longer capable of directing their attentions to important issues affecting the kind of world that they and their families will live in.The reason that the government is out of control today...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

abortion should be legal and not be shamed

Intelligence123
SlowDMO

I come along people that find abortion "evil" and "sinful" but, I disagree. is a women, or a couple is not fit to be a parent, its better to abort it that give the child a life that could be tough. woman that have had an abortion should not be shamed....

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is it healthy for non endangered animals to be in zoos?

fh29
Debatwinnerpro

I believe it's as healthy, if not healthier than a natural habitat. If there is no zoos, tourists will be forced to go to their natural habitats to see the animals, which can be dangerous for both the animals and the tourists, as the animals might attack the tourists or leave their habitat because of human presence. Yes, there is people who go on safaris but most people only go to zoos to see the animals. Also in a zoo, the zookeepers could treat any injuries or diseases which would be untreatab...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago