Society Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

There are only two genders.

SorchaCatherine
PandaTime

DISCLAIMER ~ I'm going to make this clear now, I mean no disrespect to those who do not identify as either gender and will always respect their pronouns and so on. Biologically, There are two genders and sexes, XX and XY. These are non-negotiable. However, I do believe that those who have transitioned are now officially apart of that gender (only superficially, They're chromosomes obviously do not change), So it could be argued I believe in three genders. My point comes to a head when no...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

virtual currency is useful for present situations?

udaykumar_78
YahooAnswers

it is least secured as there is no system that can be so secured and distinguish individuals...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Who is just doing this to vote?

NykDohneYT
asta

Im just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just doing this to vote woooohooIm just do...

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should we legalize controlled substance?

Kry77966
PandaXpress

Considering substance use for people 12 and older is over 27 million and we spend over 200 billion dollars each year. The FBI and DEA report in increased violations, Manpower demanded to control, Also the need for more funding clearly suggest that we are failing as a nation in the War on Drugs. What should we do to win this war? I say legalize and regulate all illegal drugs. Legalizing narcotics has proven to be effective based on Portugal"s research and results regarding substance abuse....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Are we really Winning War on Drugs?

Kry77966
litboij

The war on drugs manifested quite some time ago. Thankfully, The Nixon Administration vowed to expend maximum resources achieving victory. I believe he took the money labeled for this victory and filled his pockets prior to empeachment. I have no evidence, Especially when it comes to tainting the honest image of Nixon. Time and time evidence supports that the government doesn"t want this war to stop because of the cash cow it has become for "The Man". I argue that this war can never be won wit...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

lost love spell caster +27635465664 traditional healer in benoni, Brakpan Dr Masoud

drmasoud

Welcome What Dr Masoud Has done so far! In my everyday life, I was chosen to heal people. Something that i am proud of. Seeing couples getting together. I enjoy watching smiles of people that came to me crying. Here is some date i have recorded! Love you alone? Stop a Break Up! Or Cancel a Divorce! You are here because you deserve better! , I know the Hurt, Pain and Shame that you are going through. Your lover might have blocked you on social media, W ether its Whats App or Facebook, They...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

The real reason "illegal drugs" are illegal

AumOne
themasterdebater_101

Now, Most people when they hear the word drugs they will probably think of illegal drugs the thing is everyone consumes drugs all the time. A drug is something you consume that changes 'something' we also have the common legal drugs like coffee pills cigarettes and alcohol. These drugs have gotten their value because of the way they alter our concussions, -they are legal because they don't make you think further than the fog we live in but some will make you a more productive worker- Anyw...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Chat Rooms Growing Now a Days

Flirtchatting
Kent_Hovind

Is chatrooms can destroy our social life and how if we use just an hour a day i think there is no issue, What you say guys...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

We are responsible for chaos in our society

atharva4265
RMTheSupreme

I am not getting the negative side of the topic...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Marijuana.

Leaning
mackeeper

Ahhhh, Why must I reveal my ignorance? Bah, Fine. Anyway, I told my brother I would rethink my opinion on pot a bit after I left Oregon a few weeks ago or something when my vacation ended. So I'm here to keep that word. As for voting, If you accept the debate, You also accept that people can vote however they like without needing some fancy proper reason for voting (Though explanations and fairness are appreciated)...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago