Society Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

domestic violence against woman should be prevented by addressing Male's psychological attitude

Andrea75

it's well know that high percentage of women suffer from domestic violence. many studies has been conducted trying to focus on the causes of this violence. all these studies identified the risk factors in the attitude of male to maintain power and control. but the conventional approach to this problem is to punish Male's violence once the abuses already occurred. from my point of view it should be more useful to intervene by applying a psychological analysis to male who are usually at high risk...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 24 Minutes Ago

"Lost lover back in U.S.A,UK.SA"+27737016174~Herbalist healers Pretoria,Cape Town,London,Miami

omaarl

+27737016174 POWERFUL herbalist healer/traditional healer/love portion/stop court cases/protection/ Endless Love Marriage & Bring back Lost Lover Spells pretoria,johannesburg,muizenberg,cape town,wynberg,false bay,CAPE town south africa kalk bay,cape point western cape,mitchell's plain,bellville,brackenfell,montclare,claremont herbalist healer/traditional healer/love spells/voodoo love spell/love portion western cape constantia,lost city,mitchell's plain,bellville,paarl,mbekweni,smart town weste...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 50 Minutes Ago

Prostitution Should Be Legal

LuciferWept
landonsumrvl5

A short debate.Not to be confused with the unrelated debate on the morality of prostitution, the debate here is concerned with whether or not Prostitution should be legal.To briefly state my case:Prostitution, whether it is prohibited by law or not, will always exist in Society. There will always be a Demand for sex, and likewise there will always be a Supply of it. Many of the woes that people claim come with legalized prostitution (pimping, child traffi...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Prostitution isn't immoral from a logical perspective

Exigence
7536658

I often encounter people who view it as extremely evil, but I just don't get that view. Does anyone who holds that opinion care to logically explain why it's bad?...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Transexuality

C.thome
Deplorable_Bastard

Some people think that people shouldn't change their genders, or that it is something abnormal, some think that transexuality is okay, but they should use the ocker rooms/bathrooms fit for the gender in which they were born, some people think they shouldn't be able to marry or adopt... What do you people think? In my opinion, transexuality is completely normal, and people shouldn't look at it as something which is abnormal. As for marrying and having kids, I don't see why not, they are normal...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

School uniform: good or bad

Sedna5
Beasterrr50

I think that kids uniforms are boring kids want to be unique they want to be their self no uniforms is one way to do that. Kids want at least a little bit of freedom and that's the way to give them the little amount of the originality they have but they can't use because they have uniforms. It's not like money or something like that but it is the ability to be your unique and original self. I think that you should consider to stop the uniforms in exchange for originality and with the originality...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Black History Month or any month celebrating a specific ethnic history only promotes more racism.

FaustThe21st
Abigailjb

By accepting this debate, you realize that- 1. This is a controversial topic, relax and let's have a nice debate 2. I will be arguing that "Ethnic history months only promote more racism." 3. BIASED and UNRELIABLE sources are not allowed (philosophy, statistics, logic, and everything else is allowed.) 4. Clearly label parts of your debate speech so your points are understandable. 5. Finally, just so we both know what we are getting into, your first post or argument would be accept...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Do you think that watching violence on TV and in films encourages youths to be aggressive and antis

Quina
sboss18

I believe that television does offer a window to violence, especially when they watch violent games. I have two grandkids ages 8-9, who used to watch some children's shows. I noticed that after they finish watching the show they run to their room and grab their toy guns, and start shooting at each other. In other occasions, they start hitting each other and fighting just like the show they just watched. I do firmly believe that some children's shows do more harm than good. I do not allow my gran...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Do you think aboriginal people should have their land back

font
ytherrien95

Aboriginals should have their land back...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

We should place a birth tax on Blacks.

What50
TheUnexaminedLife

This is a debate whether we should have a birth tax on blacks. First round is Acceptance Being debating in round 2 and 3...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago