cody30228
solo

Solarman1969 is not that bad of a person

cody30228

Pro

After being on this site for a few days, there is no one who has ticked me off more than Solarman1969. I thought he was obnoxious, mentally insane, ignorant beyond belief, and a child-hater. I have seen 2 debates over how horrible he is. Now i realize he might not be that bad. GASP! I know this is insane. But I have some good reasons why Solarman1969 is not evil.

1. He knows how to have fun
Many debaters on this site and in real-life do not understand how to have fun. I must applaud him for attempting it. So what he is a horrible debater, he has fun and anyone he debates him seriously looks bad. I wouldn't be surprised if he himself took up this debate

2. Not shy
What I mean is , he is the most politically incorrect person in history. He has no fear to speak his mind. We should all be more like him in this aspect. What is worse, a lier or a fool? A lier. Solarman1969 is not, well usually, a lier. But he is always a fool

3. Reverse-psychology
I am almost positive this is an accident. He tells everyone that young kids are retarded. So what happens, all the kids try to show him up by being better than he. Thus he causes us to try harder. I think this is a good thing

***No i still do not like Solarman1969. But I was bored, wanted to debate, and wanted to see other people's responses.
solo

Con

Solarman1969 IS that bad of a person. How do I know? Because "it takes one, to know one." As a bad person, I can speak from personal experience and both Solarman1969 and I are bad persons.

<<1. He knows how to have fun>>

That trait is hardly exclusive to good people. I know how to have fun too and I'm rotten to the core.

<>

Does this make them bad people? No, it does not.

<>

As of right now, he's lost thirty debates. Anyone who debates him seriously looks like a winner. They don't look badly.

<>

Once again, you're wrong... probably because you're a kid. (And retarded.)

<<2. Not shy>>

How many people are "shy" online??? Not that many, since you don't have to face the folks you choose to insult.

<>

I doubt that, as he'd have greater notoriety. He's just an average, run of the mill, bad guy. That's it.

<>

Again, this is the internet. Who cares about "courage" when it comes to speaking your mind? A lot of were like this, in this aspect, long before Solarman1969 even knew what the internet was. He's not fearless and good and true. He's a bad guy that wants to take a crap on folks when he can, just like me.

<>

And he's a bad person.

<<3. Reverse-psychology>>

*scoff* Kids are retarded. They can't help themselves.

Anyway, listen to me. He's a petty jerk and he likes to think he knows better than everyone on the site. He's a borderline troll, except you can see some kind of effort to organize his thoughts and present his rants after an orderly fashion. That doesn't make him a good person. He's a jerk and I know because I'm a jerk too.

(I realize this argument is rude, but as I always root for underdogs, so I've decided to join Solarman1969, as cody30228 has clearly made it a point to have someone else attack Solarman1969 on his behalf. Yeah, cowardly, but what do you expect from a retarded kid. *pounding limp wrist into chest repeatedly*)
cody30228

Pro

1. Having fun is exclusive to people that aren't entirely bad. Hell I never said he was a good guy. But it makes me laugh reading his arguments so I consider that a good quality. Tell me what is evil about laughter.

People that debate him like it is a real debate look, to me, as if they do npt understand what a joke is.

2. Speaking one's mind does not = bad
You don't contest that he is not a liar. So he is honest. Which is a good quality.

3. i am retarded. ok. anyways. He is making people debate better. This is good.

I proved that Solarman1969 has some good qualities. So he is not all bad.

"as cody30228 has clearly made it a point to have someone else attack Solarman1969 on his behalf. Yeah, cowardly, but what do you expect from a retarded kid"
u don't mean that :) besides, would u make-fun of a retard
solo

Con

<<1. Having fun is exclusive to people that aren't entirely bad. Hell I never said he was a good guy. But it makes me laugh reading his arguments so I consider that a good quality. Tell me what is evil about laughter.>>

You must be very young, very sheltered or both. I'm a very bad person that has lots of fun (being mean) and I laugh (about it).

<>

I understand humor quite well, but he's not trying to be funny. And if he is, his humor is lost on me. In any case, he's a bad seed, as he's just like me.

<<2. Speaking one's mind does not = bad
You don't contest that he is not a liar. So he is honest. Which is a good quality.>>

Honesty is a quality, neither "good" or "bad". It is what it is. If I went up to your mother and said, "You're a disgusting fat cow that makes me want to hurl everytime I look at you", would that make me a good person because I was telling the truth? No.

<<3. i am retarded. ok. anyways. He is making people debate better. This is good.>>

I'm glad we can finally agree on something. As for him making people step it up, you're wrong, again. He's just making debates easier to win; that's all.

<>

No, you've proven that he has qualities that are neither good or bad by themselves. His intentions speak to the kind of guy he really is -- a bad guy.

<>

You don't know that, just as you don't know that Solarman1969 is a good person.

<< :) besides, would u make-fun of a retard>>

No one is safe from me. I make fun of the elderly, short people, fat people, tall people, ugly people, beautiful people (who are also dumb people) and the handicapped (like yourself) -- I make fun of EVERYONE.

The only way you can "prove" the Solarman1969 is to prove that you are Solarman1969, at which time I can report you and have both of your accounts canceled, so you see... You lose.
cody30228

Pro

"You must be very young, very sheltered or both. I'm a very bad person that has lots of fun (being mean) and I laugh (about it). "
I never said that he laughs at what he does. I said his actions are comedic to me and make me laugh. Making someone laugh has no bad qualities to it. It has good qualities to it. Thus he is not entirely bad.

Honesty is a good quality. What you said was not an honest statement. Why? There are three types of people
1. ppl u like that like you
2. ppl that u don't like but they like you
3. ppl u hate that hate you

If it's the first one, you wouldn't say that. If it's the third one, it's not mean. If it's the second one, it's honesty and they will learn u don't like them and maybe stop liking you.

In Solarman1969's case, he is trying to educate people. Thus, honesty, and his "teachings" are good qualities

"He's just making debates easier to win"
Not true, my first response to one of his posts was start debating him in the comment box. then, someone else joined in. Then we were all debating something.

And if he is, then he is nice enough to try and make other people's scores better.

"No, you've proven that he has qualities that are neither good or bad by themselves. His intentions speak to the kind of guy he really is -- a bad guy."
Not true
1. Makes people laugh. Good trait.
2. Honest. Good trait
3. Helping debate. Good trait
or
3. Nice. Good trait
So I have said he has some good qualities. I

"The only way you can "prove" the Solarman1969 is to prove that you are Solarman1969"
noooooooooo. i could prove you are a bad by posting all your rude remarks. Then I would prove you have at least some evil in you.
", he's a bad seed, as he's just like me."
"No one is safe from me. I make fun of the elderly, short people, fat people, tall people, ugly people, beautiful people (who are also dumb people) and the handicapped (like yourself) -- I make fun of EVERYONE."

See, you have not proved once that Solarman1969 has any bad traits.
And I still stand by my reasons why he has some good traits.

So you lose
solo

Con

<>

You failed to address that his intentions may not be to make you laugh. You simply might be the retard that he thinks you are and you happen to find EVERYTHING funny because you're retarded.

< 1. ppl u like that like you
3. ppl u hate that hate you>>

You are *SO* wrong! You forgot a whole plethora of people. (i.e. People that you like that hate you. AND People that you don't care about that don't care about you.) You do not understand human nature; nor do you understand Solarman1969. Accept it and move on. He's a bad person and he's not trying to make you laugh.

<>

In real life, it doesn't work this way. Sometimes, you like folks that don't like you back. Like in this case.

<>

He's not here to teach. You're projecting.

<>

Irrelevant.

<>

I'd bet money that he could stab you with a knife and you'd probably try and convince me he was a good person. You sound like a battered wife making excuses for her abusive husband.

< 1. Makes people laugh. Good trait.>>

I made people laugh too. That doesn't mean I'm a good person.

<<2. Honest. Good trait>>

Sure, a good trait, but not exclusive to good people.

<<3. Helping debate. Good trait
or
3. Nice. Good trait>>

He's not helping and you haven't proven or given specific examples as to how he "helped" anyone. You probably just made that up.

<>

You also started a sentence and gave up.

<>

Then do it! I've already said that Solarman1969 is just like me and you never disputed it. Now you're agreeing with me that I'm evil, so logically Solarman1969 is a bad person, just like me. Thank you for making my victory in this debate so easy, cody.

You're still a you-know-what!
Posted by Sherlock_HolmesXXI 9 years ago
Sherlock_HolmesXXI
ahahaaahaaa. "It takes one to know one"?!? Ahahaaahaahaha. FUNNY!!! ...so by that logic, it takes a dead person to know if someone else is dead!!! AHAhhHAHAAHA.
Posted by Chuckles 9 years ago
Chuckles
first off, a quote:
"i am retarded. ok." - cody30228
and solo's arguments made me laugh my (expletive deleted...jerks) off. that wasn't very smart of you to ask her if she would make fun of a retard. many people would and do. my friends and I enjoy picturing a really annoying retarded kid rowing a boat in circles (cuz only his right arm works well) and making motorboat noises. Solo is a BAMF. Cody is...retarded.
Posted by Chuckles 9 years ago
Chuckles
haha, i would argue it's easier for "bad People" to have fun.
Posted by SolaGratia 9 years ago
SolaGratia
"That trait is hardly exclusive to good people. I know how to have fun too and I'm rotten to the core."

LOL, I had to vote for you. Plus, Solarman is an [expletive deleted].
Posted by U.S_Patriot 9 years ago
U.S_Patriot
I cheated? I just wanted to advertise my debate and present an alternative to the regular way of debating that subject.

You take things very seriously for the internet. Perhaps shows who deserves a "ha!" or two.
Posted by solo 9 years ago
solo
How hilarious, U.S Patriot. YOU, wagging your finger at us???? You're a joke, dude. Don't you dare feel you're in a position when you support CHEATING.

http://www.debate.org...

Check the comments, then keep them to yourself when they're in regards to me.

Debates of this nature are one vs. one, not one vs. one plus U.S Patriot. Thank you very much.

HA!
Posted by cody30228 9 years ago
cody30228
oh trust us, he is enjoying it.
Posted by U.S_Patriot 9 years ago
U.S_Patriot
Seriously, just because a person behaves badly, he should not be put on spectacle like this. It is a great insult to that person. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Posted by Mikedapimp 9 years ago
Mikedapimp
i dunno even no who tis guy is :D LOL
Posted by solo 9 years ago
solo
Don't take any offense Cody. It's just a debate. Good luck.
Vote Placed by solo 8 years ago
solo
cody30228soloTied
Vote Placed by JonJon 9 years ago
JonJon
cody30228soloTied
Vote Placed by Sherlock_HolmesXXI 9 years ago
Sherlock_HolmesXXI
cody30228soloTied
Vote Placed by Tatarize 9 years ago
Tatarize
cody30228soloTied
Vote Placed by johnwooding1 9 years ago
johnwooding1
cody30228soloTied
Vote Placed by Grandma 9 years ago
Grandma
cody30228soloTied
Vote Placed by gabriel04 9 years ago
gabriel04
cody30228soloTied
Vote Placed by DeATHNOTE 9 years ago
DeATHNOTE
cody30228soloTied
Vote Placed by Logical-Master 9 years ago
Logical-Master
cody30228soloTied
Vote Placed by tarsjake 9 years ago
tarsjake
cody30228soloTied