bossyburrito
blackfirewolf

Solve the riddle 4

blackfirewolf

bossyburrito

Pro

I'll post a riddle in this round. Con gets one guess. I reveal the answer in round two. If Con gets it, he gets all points. If he doesn't, I get all points.

Riddle:
What 3 letters change a girl into a woman?
blackfirewolf

Con

Ooooo thanks for the riddle debate! I love riddles and will try my hardest to solve this one.

Ok, let me just type out my thoughts to this.
Obviously it's a trick kinda question. Like a pun or trick question(it doesn't actually asking for letters). So I gotta think inside the outside of the box (if that makes any sense to you; it makes sense to me).

Anyways, maybe it's spelling like a word. So I will list all the letters that sound like words (ICUP (Lol) as an example).
A?=a
B=bee, be
C=see, sea
I=I
J=jay
K=cay (sounds the same)
M=Emm (hmmm.... you never know. It could be a name).
O=oh
P=pee
R=are
T=tee, tea
U=you
Y=why

Hmmmm.... thats all I can think of but now that I'm actually seeing the words that are simular I am kinda doubting that is the way to go. Soooo it must be an actural word then not abbreviation.

So what changes a girl into a woman? First think that pops into my mind is "her time." Actually time is a good answer. Except it's four letters not three. Grrr, ok back to my line of thinking. For "her time" I need a three letter word.
... Crap, all I can think of is period or menstrul cycle which wouldn't work either...

What else, what else??? Change... change means the act or instance of making or becoming different. So what makes a women different?

First three letter word that jumps to the front of my mind is KID. As in, kids, children, the supposed little bundles of joy. That would change a girl wouldn't it? But then again, some people never have kids and that doesn't make them not women does it? So I suppose that doesn't work.

On the topic of change I'll just start thinking of things that change ourselves or our life.
Joy? Nahhh that doesn't make much sense... I'd say love but that's four letters of course. So it can't be that.

Hmmm... emotions.... sad; that's three letters but doesn't make sense for this riddle...

Diet, death, trust, taxes, jeez I'm getting very off task aren't I? CAT! lol Anyways...

Hmmmm.... What about time? I think I've already done this but I'll think more on it. Time is just such a perfect answer. Soooo what are other words for time?

Day, pace, date, clock, bit. Bit would make sense but sounds stupid so I'll come back to it. Occasion, while, span, space, (I'm just listing words out of my thesaurus lol) instance, era, duration, generation, extent, continue... OK this is not going too well....

Past, present, future? Nooooo. (past might work except it's four letters; duh) Life? Age?

Hmmm... actually age makes a lot of sense! OMG did I seriously just stumble across the answer to the riddle? Wow I am so proud of myself! I can like never get riddles. But WOW age makes tons of sense!!! And it has three letters (duh) and age changes people (especially women). So yeah my final answer will be... AGE! Let's see if I gots it right, hah? :D
bossyburrito

Pro

You won! The answer was AGE!!!!
"... Crap, all I can think of is period or menstrul cycle which wouldn't work either..."
...
blackfirewolf

Con

LOL awesome! I had fun with this! Thanks for it! Feel free to challenge me again anytime.

Oops that was a little weird wasn't it? :D sorry.
Posted by Mirza 4 years ago
Mirza
Maikuru, Hah!
Posted by Maikuru 4 years ago
Maikuru
Uh, PMS?
Vote Placed by Maikuru 4 years ago
Maikuru
bossyburritoblackfirewolfTied
Reasons for voting decision: I couldn't figure it out, so kudos to Con for solving it so quickly and cleverly.
Vote Placed by The_Master_Riddler 4 years ago
The_Master_Riddler
bossyburritoblackfirewolfTied
Reasons for voting decision: got it right