Im_Never_Wrong
thepole

Sonic Booms Should Be Outlawed In Africa

Con Tied Pro

Im_Never_Wrong

Con

Lets Start With Some Defintions (YOU PROBABLY MISINTERPRETED THE TITLE)
-Please Read Them

Sonic (Hedgehog): The main character in the cartoon series: Sonic The Hedgehog

http://en.wikipedia.org...(character)

Boom (Sailing) : spar at the foot of a sail on a sailboat

Outlaw (Person) : An outlaw or bandit from olden times

Africa (Areosol) : A Perfume for men, form the Lynx Spray Range
http://www.reviewcentre.com...

Therfore, let me tell you what the topic is in case you misinterpreted the title:
"Sonic The Hedge Hog's Boat Spars Should Be Turned Into Bandits And Then Placed In An Aerosol Can. "

^^ Now i hope you understand :)

Lets begin, i will hand it over to my oponnent PRO first
thepole

Pro

Thank You, I was getting so sick and tired of people on this website debating non-issuses like gay marriage, health care, or the war in Afghanistan (like anybody cares). But nobody had the cojones to bring up a serious issue like this one so before this debate starts I just want to commend you sir, good luck.

You took the con position so you are against Sonic the hedgehogs boat spars being turned into bandits and then being put into a aerosol can, ARE YOU INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!. Pro is the only way to go.

This could get us out of the economic crisis my friend. The marketability could grow Lynx Spray Range, they will hire more employees, the employees now have more money, they buy more things, other companies grow and so on.

This how this gets achevied.

1. The other day i was at the mall and i smelled Africa the first thing that came to my mind when i got a whif of it was, "this needs part of Sonics boat mixed into it." Thats how we get it to smell great.

2. If these Boat Spars are turned into bandits that would make National News. Headlines read "Banks robbed by Boat parts." it's a appealing story. Now that everybody knows about the bandits and is furious with them the spray company can stop them now they have the image of being heroes and saving banks from robberies. Plus people will know about the bandits so they will be intrigued to see what a colonge with the bandits inside of smells like so... People buy it and the company has a positive image.

3. Now, Kids don't always watch the news but the company can advertise to them for FREE! The spray can be advertised on Sonics show and Video Games. Maby Sonics adds a talking cologne bottle as a friend I don't know something like that. So now when Timmy is preparing for his 3rd grade dance he'll want the spray he saw on his favorite show/video game Sonic.

This plan is bullet proof. So if you care about the global economy VOTE PRO.
Im_Never_Wrong

Con

First off: yes, who the hell cares about thos issues. heres my opinion on them

Gay marriage: kill all the gays, then theres no need for them to get married. oh, thats kinda offensive to gays, so how about we kill everyone ; no need for any marriages! its fair on everyone!!

Healthcare: Everyone is already dead ^^!! But just in case; we can go to the land of harry potter and kidnap their nurse, then we will hold her to ransom and kill her. Nothing is achieved from this, however it will be good fun!!

War In Afganistan: My idea on this issue is very personal; as i was once an afganistan woman, but ALAS! do not think i will be biast! Because i am now an australian man. I will explain this story some other time. but back to afghanistan, i say if we kill all our own troops then they'll be no need to cause war! Of course, if we do ever get attacked we're done for, and also im sure our whole army wont be willing to kill themselves at first, but im sure after the initial shock they'll be more than willing!!

back to the arguement! I agree that being con is stupid! I believe in Sonic The Hedge Hog's Boat Spars Should Be Turned Into Bandits And Then Placed In An Aerosol!! So i have changed my position; I have decided that i will take up the position of pron (Pro+Con).
so basically im going to be contardicting myself continously (and adding some subliminal messages)

It could well get us out of the financial crisis, however, my idea is different of the procedure of getting us out of it! Now, we are all agreeing that nothing that we do is our fault, right? Its the government, so i will take my first step by hiring a suttle polar bear to strap a bomb to himself, and walk suttley into the White house! Who would suspect a polar bear!? the guards wont notice a thing!! Then we get him to go into Obama's office. I cant afford very strong explosives so they wont be very far rang, the polar bear with actually have to sit on the president without the president or anybody else noticing. I'm sure this will be easy! Than he will explode, taking Obama with him!!! I call this plan:
S.U.P.E.R. - C.A.L.A.. - F.R.E.A.K.I.N.G. - A.W.E.S.O.M.E. - P.O.L.A.R.B.E.A.R. - K.A.M.I.K.A.Z.E

This Stands For: Sending Unique Polarbears (to) Elegantly Raid Childrens Apple Licking, Avacado Flipping, Redneck Elephants!! And killing is necassary!! getting a walrus (and) eating some oranges, (then) molesting (an) elite police officer. Licking a ridiculous banana egg and renting kids apple making indigenous kandles And zuchini elephant!

That is my idea!
so i have proved there are a few things wrong with your ideas good sir! and there is more:

1. No kids play video games anymore, they all go out and eat at macdonals and get fat and then get liposuction and then buy a personal liposuction machine which they bring to the ocean and suck up the whole ocean because they're really hungry and want some fish mcnuggets so they need fish from the ocean so instead of fishing they do this

1. (Rebuttal to my own point) THAT IS COMPLETELY STUPID! KIDS DONT DO THAT!! KIDS PLAY VIDEO GAMES HOWEVER THEY DO NOT PLAY SONICTHE HEDGEHOG SO I PROPOSE A NEW CHARACTER: Sonic the - wait for it -... HAMSTER!! A BRILLIANT IDEA IF I WAS SO MYSELF!!

2. As a professional skunk eater; bandits are old news!! we need something new: i propose we -wait for it- an egg! It would be in the headlines everywhere!!! i can imagine the headline: "Egg" and "An Egg". Maybe even "This Egg"!! Wowee!!

2. (REBUTTAL TO MY OWN POINT) STUPID IDEA!! I PROPOSE WE PUCNH A WALL UNTIL OUR KNUCKLES BLEED OUT CUSTARD!!

3. REMEMBER THE CRUCIAL FACT!! BACK IN THE TIME WHEN THIS TOPIC WAS SET, THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS A TV, BACK WHEN I WAS YOUNG WE USED "Boxes". WE USED TO LOOK AT THE BOXES AND IMAGINE THINGS!! SO ALL WE NEED TO DO IS HACK THE MAINFRAME OF KIDS IMAGINATIONS AND REPLACE IT WITH WHAT WE WANT!! AND TIMMY GOT SNIPERED FROM A BUILDING BEFORE HE WENT INTO PROM BY N ECHIDNIA IN A TUXEDO!!

3. (REBUTTAL TO MY OWN POINT) I LIKE IT!! BESIDES THE ECHIDNIA! HE WAS NOT WEARING A TUX!! HE WAS WEARING A DIAPER!! YOU FOOL! DONT MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF OR YOU SHALL SUFFER MORTAL EXTINCTION!!

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD THAT WE DISPOSE OF ALL HUMAN BEINGS IN THE PROCESS
TO SAVE US TIME WE CAN ASK THEM TO KILL THEMSELVES!
IT IS SO MUCH MORE EFFICENT! TO ENCOURAGE THIS WE KIDNAP ARNOLD SWARCHSCHA-WHATEVER-HIS-NAME-HIS AND MAKE HIM SAY "HELLO, MY NAME IS ARNOLD WHATEVERMYNAMEIS, AND IM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU SHOULD KILL YOURESLEF (CHEESY GRIN)..(DRAMATIC MUSIC) OR I'LL HAVE TO (WAIT FOR IT) TERMINATE ( :D ) YOU!!!!!

In conclusion: im better than you! :) vote PRON!!!!! OR WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT PREFERABLY ME~!!
thepole

Pro

thepole forfeited this round.
Im_Never_Wrong

Con

Im_Never_Wrong forfeited this round.
thepole

Pro

ummm.............. so Sonic Booms should be owtlawed in Africa
Posted by TysonMarshall 7 years ago
TysonMarshall
i forfeited because my account (im_Never_Wrong) was closed for some reason. however i made a new account, because i luv this site.
Posted by Lexicaholic 7 years ago
Lexicaholic
Huh.

B&A: Con/Pro, because Pro was funny.
Conduct: Tied, red forfeits.
S&G: Pro.
CA: Pro.
RS: Con, when Con was funny. Before Con appeared to go insane.
Posted by Im_Never_Wrong 7 years ago
Im_Never_Wrong
wjelements you follow everyone of my debates and badmouth me, get a life.
Posted by wjmelements 7 years ago
wjmelements
PRO was making this humourous, but CON clearly doesn't have a sense of humour.
Posted by Im_Never_Wrong 7 years ago
Im_Never_Wrong
whys that?
Posted by thepole 7 years ago
thepole
but it will have to wait till tommorrow
Posted by Im_Never_Wrong 7 years ago
Im_Never_Wrong
(on a more serious matter) PIE!

also, i wont be able to comment for about 30 minutes minimum, cause i gotta go somewhere, but it may take a while to get there, but theyve got a computer, so will be back on soon. looking fiorward to your rebuttals!!
Posted by Im_Never_Wrong 7 years ago
Im_Never_Wrong
(on a more serious matter) PIE!

Posted by Im_Never_Wrong 7 years ago
Im_Never_Wrong
and make up your mind!! do u have 1 trick or 2 up your sleeve!!?
Posted by Im_Never_Wrong 7 years ago
Im_Never_Wrong
well i have no sleeve but i have a rabbit in my pants
Vote Placed by rougeagent21 7 years ago
rougeagent21
Im_Never_WrongthepoleTied
Vote Placed by Lexicaholic 7 years ago
Lexicaholic
Im_Never_WrongthepoleTied
Vote Placed by Nails 7 years ago
Nails
Im_Never_WrongthepoleTied