yomama12
Complicated-Character

Sonic.exe vs. Tails Doll

Started: 5/29/2014 Category: Games

yomama12

Pro

I will let my opponent choose which side he is on.

Round 1: acceptance
2: argument
3: rebuttals

Which one of the Sonic Creepypastas would win? Choose a side, if you dare...
Complicated-Character

Con

I accept your challenge with glee, yomama12. I thank you for allowing me to choose which character I back. Now, spoiler alert, only one of these characters magically manages to brutally murder its victims, as opposed to JUST scaring them. And the one who kills is Tails Doll. So, when it comes to effectively killing its targets, Tails Doll automatically wins. Because it is the only one that does.

Now, which character are you more likely to meet? Despite possessing one of the worst sonic games ever, according to popular opinion, Tails Doll is more likely to be encountered because its game exists officially. Making it easier to sell to collectors, without telling them a horror story first. Also, having to explain why a disc labeled Sonic.exe is legitimate is much harder to do, horror story or not. You'd be better off selling it to parents. Though, I suppose for the victims that's an advantage.

If there is anything more to say, feel free to let me know. It has been a pleasure, and will continue to be one, if this continues.
yomama12

Pro

Sonic.exe is a creepypasta involving a horrendous version of Sonic, with black eyes with blood red pupils. He has blood running down from his eyes too. If you know the creepypasta(most Sonic fans do), then you know that Sonic.exe is also a murderer. In the stage "Hill" on his game, when you run through a variant of the Green Hill Zone, you can find as such: Ducks with their eyes gouged out, Squirrels hanging by their intestines on trees, and a whole body of dead sprites that represent the animals Sonic frees in the original games. During the game, you learn that Sonic.exe can teleport your character to anywhere he wants, can FLY towards you, and teleports whenever you try to hit him, all can be effective at combatting the Tails Doll. In the end, you find him, next to three heads on spikes, which the heads are obviously, in order: Tails, Knuckles and Dr. Ivo Robotnik. If he can kill an Echdna that can break through solid rock, he can kill anything, including the Tails Doll, a doll whose only ability is to hover in the air. No contest.
Complicated-Character

Con

Complicated-Character forfeited this round.
yomama12

Pro

extend all arguments.
Complicated-Character

Con

Sorry, I got distracted.

Argument:

While Sonic from Sonic.exe (we'll call him Sonny, like the godfather character) is powerful within the realms dictated by binary code, except for when and where the supernatural is applied, the most we see him do in the real world is manifest in the form of a sonic plushie that bears the eyes of Sonny.
Tails Doll, (we'll call him Terry) also manifests as a stuffed animal bearing remarkable resemblances to the character model, except that Terry's teddy can levitate, and somehow blocks a baseball bat when it is swung at him. He then grabs the bat, and kills his victims in the real world. So, in the real world, they'd both be stuffed animals, but Terry would be setting Sonny on fire with a lighter.
So, while I doubt I can argue for a victory in a game, Terry is more to be found by unfortunate collectors, and thus he will have more victims. Not to mention that, when he becomes a physical object, as in a stuffed animal, he can magically levitate and bludgeon people to death, somehow. So, I would argue that if their jobs are to kill their real world victims, then Terry, or Tails Doll, wins.
Posted by Complicated-Character 2 years ago
Complicated-Character
Where does it say he can do that? Can you show me?
Posted by yomama12 2 years ago
yomama12
you forgot that Sonic.exe can invade and kill people in their dreams, like Freddy Krueger.
Complicated-Character
Sorry, I was too excited to read the terms for the debate.