Wenkernboys01
Zachmatthews71

Sony is better than Nintendo

Wenkernboys01 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Wenkernboys01

Pro

Sony is better than Nintendo.
Zachmatthews71

Con

First off, I have a few questions. Question number one is: what do you mean by the word "better"? Do you mean the literal meaning, "Of superior quality or excellence", or do you mean that in your own opinion Sony is "better" than Nintendo. Please define what you mean. Question number two: What division of "Sony" are you talking about in this debate? Are you talking about the company as a whole, or only one division of the company (PlayStation/video game division). The same question can be asked about Nintendo. All I am asking is that you explain in more detail what we will actually be debating. Next, even though this is a debate, I would like to know if you will be able to change your mind about what you believe. If I can state my reasoning, will it have any affect to change your mind or are you set in stone that "Sony is better than Nintendo"?
Posted by emily.baker012 1 year ago
emily.baker012
Zach,

Are you in my Logic Class? Your questions seems to correlate with what I just learned.