sonofzapp
mynameisjonas

Soulja Boy sucks! Plain and simple.

sonofzapp

Pro

Point blank, hip-hop and rapp nowadays has lost its way, big time. Now don't get me wrong, cause I'm no 30 year old who just wants to find a way to piss off the youngins like some of your parents. I'm just a kid who loves his music, and is disgusted at the fact that his favorite genra is becoming GARBAGE! Take for instance, Soulja Boy. Everyone five through seventeen loves the guy, but what the f*ck is there to love? In "Crank Dat Soulja Boy", all he does is say "SUPERMAN", "SOULJA BOY" and "YOU" fifty times! I mean SH*T! If das what it takes to be a succesful rapper then I can be one too, but instead Ill make a song called "Crank Dat Son of Zapp", and instead of saying "you", "superman", and "SOULJA BOY" I'll say "We", "Superboy" and "Son of Zapp!" [obvious sarcasm]

Now everyone say it with me!
"SON OF ZAPP UP IN DIS B*TCH! WATCH ME CRANK MY STANKY SH*T! WATCH ME CRANK DAT SON OF ZAPP DEN SUPERBOY DIS TRICK! NOW WATCH ME ,WE, CRANK DAT SON OF ZAPP! WE, CRANK DAT SON OF ZAPP! WE, CRANK DAT SON OF ZAPP! WATCH ME CRANK DAT SON OF ZAPP!"
lol Now can anyone honestly tell me that that wasn't dumb as h*ll, and Soulja Boy is makin cash off stuff like dat?! God help us all.

Come on now, is this what we call music!? If thats the case then we should all be multi-million dollar rappers wit our own dumb*ss songs, that dumb*ss teens buy because they aint got sh*t else to listen to in this big dumb*ss country! I'm sorry if I'm doing too much cursing, but I'm so D*AMN MAD! My entire generation is being transformed into a bunch of ignorant, stupid, idiots who can't speak correct english because of this retard! I bet thats what he is too, a retard. Only a retarded person would scream his own name a hundred times and put it on a cd and expect people to buy it. And only a SUPER RETARD would actually buy the sh*t! Don't take this the wrong way, I aint hatin on Soulja because he gettin paid, I'm just hating the way he's doing it. He's profiting from all that is wrong in hip-hop today, hell, he practically invented all that is wrong in hip-hop today!

At one point rapp/hip-hop had a purpose besides makin money. At one point rapp had heart, soul, a message, and actually made some f*cking sense, but when guys like lil Wayne and Soulja Boy made the scene all that went straight to hell. [I like some of da stuff lil wayne makes, but most o da time it makes no sense too] Correction, rapp was goin to hell long before guys like this came into view, but guys like these two are the ones who made sure that rapp was down for da count. When I say good rapp I mean guys like 2pac, Wu Tang Clan, A Tribe Called Quest, O.D.B. and Biggie Smalls. Now dont get the wrong message, because these guys sometimes rapped about off da wall stuff too. I think the name O.D.B [Old Dirty Bastard] is testament to that fact, but at least their lyrics made some senes. Dont believe me, then allow me to give an example.

Hit them with a lil' ghetto gospel

[Chorus - Elton John:]
Those who wish to follow me (My ghetto gospel)
I welcome with my hands
And the red sun sinks at last into the hills of gold
And peace to this young warrior without the sound of guns

[2Pac]
If I could recollect before my hood days
I'd sit and reminisce, nigga and bliss on the good days
I stop and stare at the younger, my heart goes to'em
They tested, it was stressed that they under
In our days, things changed
Everyone's ashamed to the youth cause the truth looks strange
And for me it's reversed, we left them a world that's cursed, and it hurts
cause any day they'll push the button
and yall condemned like Malcolm x and Bobby Hunton, died for nothing
Don't them let me get teary, the world looks dreary
but when you wipe your eyes, see it clearly
there's no need for you to fear me
if you take your time to hear me, maybe you can learn to cheer me
it ain't about black or white, cause we're human
I hope we see the light before its ruined
my ghetto gospel
[The first part of Ghetto Gospel By: Tupac Shakur& Elton John]

Now would you rather hear something that makes sense like this or...

Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
Watch me Crank It
Watch me Roll
Watch me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
Now, Watch me You...
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now, Watch me You...
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now, Watch me You...
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now, Watch me You...
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

Dude plain and simple, Soulja Boy is some straight up trash. Any true lover of hip-hop could see this clearly.
mynameisjonas

Con

sonofzapp,

You claim that "Soulja Boy sucks! Plain and simple." but give no evidence to back this claim up but how tasteless his music is, which has nothing to do with the argument.

As we all know, when you said "Soulja Boy sucks! Plain and simple." You said with the expressionology that illustrated a picture in one's head of you going, "Soulja Boy sucks!" then sticking your tongue out in disgust for a pause, and then saying, "Plain and simple", which, as we all know, is the midwestern slang term for the oh so delectable Plain and Simple Sourdough Bread, as advertised on allrecipes.com in the link below:

http://allrecipes.com...

Now, your claim substatiateseses that Soulja Boy (born DeAndre Ramone Way) takes part in the actions of:

1: Grasping a hold of the freshly baked bread

2: Moving the bread from the oven to his lips

3: Opening his lips

4: Licking them

5: Thinking about licking them again

6: Licking them again

7: Making a juicy smacking noise

8: Applying cherry chapstick to them to ensure proper lip drying

9: Wiping off the chapstick because he realized that it would make the bread taste bad

10: Throwing out the kleenex he used to wipe it off

11: Reaching back into the trash to pick up the kleenex and move it to the recycling bin

12: Looking for the recycling bin

13: Hollering for his mama to ask about the whereabouts of the recycling bin

14: Hearing his mama say "I don't know, bitch!"

15: Feeling his blood pressure rise

16: Deciding to screw eco-friendly values and go back to what he was doing

17: Picks up bread again

18: Moves it to his lips

19: Opens lips

20: And mouth

21: Inserts loaf of bread into mouth

22: Closes lips

23: Closes mouth

24: Clamps down teeth

25: Using the previous three and his tongue, makes sucking motion on bread.

26: Hums "Sweet Caroline"

This 26-step process is the act commonly known as "Soulja Boy sucks! Plain and simple." Which you chose to not back up.

I will now make my case.

Soulja Boy does NOT suck Plain and Simple. I must admit he has not personally admitted this to me, but I do have a reliable source:

http://uncyclopedia.org...

Your turn.
sonofzapp

Pro

-__- [sigh] You know what mynameisjonas, I really, really, REALLY, hate debaters like you oh so very much. No not just debaters like you, but people like you. I am more than sure that you knew wholeheartedly what I ment when I said "Soulja Boy sucks! Plain and simple." I in no way indicated that I ment he sucked some sourdough bread. Its almost as if you went out of your way to make a mockery of this debate. [though I will admit this debate is making a mockery of Soulja Boy, but it was you job as con to prove me wrong. Too bad you couldn't figure that out.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since u seem to be a complete dumbass to misinterperate my words as such than I believe I'll have to get u up 2 speed a bit. 4 1 I am no stranger 2 slang. In case you havent noticed I use it often. In case you were unaware so does Soulja Boy. When I said "sucks" in the sentence "Soulja Boy sucks! Plain and simple." I ment it as such.

suck: [verb] to be inadequate, displeasing, or of poor quality.
1. exp. Soulja Boy sucks.
2. exp. Final exams suck.

This definition is brought to you from the OSD [Online Slang Dictionary]. A link can be found at http://onlineslangdictionary.com...

If I confuse you with any more of my urban ways than feel free to look up other such definitions on the main page of the OSD my bitchass friend. [u may find this word on this site as well. in case u cannot i can provide another list of websites that give full definitions of my vocabulary, but if you were more intellegant (mynameisjonas) as common sense would dictate, then this would be unnecessary.]

On another note I'd like my opponant to take a closer look at the topic of debate.

"Soulja Boy sucks! Plain and simple."

If I ment what I said in the sense that my opponant took it why would I place a exclaimation point between the words "suck" and "Plain". That would mean that I was endeng the statement right there, thus starting a seperate sentence afterwards.[obviously] Unless that exclaimation point was a mistake [which it was not] that would mean that these two phrases were two different sentences. Even if my opponant thought this was a mistake, why would I begin the word "Plain" with a capatalized P? This would only reinforce the obviousness of my intent to begin a new sentence, and even if there was some slight chance it didn't, what kind of sense would such a statement make? Thats like me saying; "Rosie O'Donnel! Is lesbian." Does that make any sense to you? I doubt it, but it obviously made some kind of odd sense to my opponant.

Well thanks mynameisjonas. You have single handedly ruined my secound round of debate with your idiocy by making me explain this obvious situation. I'm hoping I've cleared things up 4 u and that you will actually try to defend Soulja Boy in the sense I had ment 4 u 2. If not, or if you plan on just making stupid arguments from here on out then don't bother to reply, I'll lose interest.

[besides Plain and Simple Sourdough Bread was the name of the webpage not the name of the bread dipshit. You based your argument around Soulja Boy not sucking the bread, which was not nammed as such, and besides, u have no way of proving he doesn't anyway.]

TAKE DAT! YAH BITCH YAH!
mynameisjonas

Con

I apologize for the argument I had posted last night. After a wild night consisting of heavy machinery, a bag of Blue Cheese Doritos, and my second grade math teacher, I drank waaaaaay too much NyQuil, and, henceforthness, was not approved by the Sturgon General to write an argument on debate.org. I eth sorry.

Now, to be serious.

You say Soulja Boy sucks, plain and simple. This is indicating that he is bad, plain and simple. This is indicating that he is bad, obviously. This is indicating that he is bad above all. So really, what you are saying is, Soulja Boy is bad! He is bad above all! Hee hee i love my intricate lexicon.

However, he is not bad above all. While he is bad in the field of rap, he was something before he was bad; Afghanistani (the combination of Afghanistanian and Pakistanian), for his father was Afghanistani, his mother Irish, but the Middle East cancels out Europe, so bye-bye spuddy mommy.

Above all is his Afghanistani heritage, not that he is bad at rap. Therefore, Soulja Boy DOES NOT suck! Plain and simple, because "Soulja" "Boy" "i" "s" "Afghanis" "tan" "i" "!" "Plain an" "ds" "imple" "."

You "r" Turn.
sonofzapp

Pro

sonofzapp forfeited this round.
mynameisjonas

Con

My opponent has forfeited his final round. His closing argumentatism. His "big she bang", his "secret sanctum" his "forbidden weenis". Therefore, I, George "Dubya" Bush-I mean mynameisjonas-should win this debate, because Soulja Boy does not suck! Plain and simple.

Damn right.

Hey if A squared plus B squared=C squared, wouldn't a monkey riding a camel be considered for the NCAAP Awards?
Posted by HellKat 8 years ago
HellKat
Well, I wouldn't have any problem with you if you hadn't said that.
Posted by sonofzapp 8 years ago
sonofzapp
well I mean goodness, if u dont like what im saying then dont listen. remember the comment i made a while back, it read,
"All im doing is trying to have a little fun on this website full of tightasses. Almost everyone on this site seems to be so damn full of themselves, and literal, and boring. Im just bringing a lil sunshine to this dark and dreary place, if that gives the site a bad name then it isn't much of a site to begin with, and besides if you don't like what im saying than dont listen. it aint that hard to figure out. thats like walking into somebody elses house just to tell them how crappy it looks."

so point blank if you dont like the stuff im saying, dont listen. I no a couple o debaters and debates i dont like and as a result i ignore their comments and I simply avoid these debates. It isnt very complex.
Posted by HellKat 8 years ago
HellKat
"calm down hellkat, I was just having a lil fun is all. i was just making a joke. its situations like this which is why I made that first comment."

That's a great excuse. Uhm, no, nevermind it isn't. I really don't care if you were trying to make a little joke or not, that's no excuse to be rude and ignorant.
Posted by Mogget 8 years ago
Mogget
Hahaha, I just found this song, definitely had to laugh a little bit.

More interesting:

Make a debate about that.
Posted by sonofzapp 8 years ago
sonofzapp
calm down hellkat, I was just having a lil fun is all. i was just making a joke. its situations like this which is why I made that first comment.
Posted by HellKat 8 years ago
HellKat
"I swear that's something id expect the kids in special ed to be saying to the teachers but no"

That's not even cool to say dude. Special Education children show their teachers a lot more respect than most of the children without education assistance.
Posted by Rezzealaux 8 years ago
Rezzealaux
Hmm. Glad I learned to debate. To do something because of popularity is argumentum ad populum.

But as for the topic itself...

I thought the song was pretty stupid, as it made no sense when I first heard it - It says "Now watch me" but the next line is a command for "You [to] Crank Dat Soulja Boy", wtf? - but then once I learned what "Super Man" meant, it just got disgusting.

I want to see what CON will say.
Posted by DrAlexander 8 years ago
DrAlexander
Okay, now you're pushin it.

ANOTHER ramble, STILL no me!

lol

Just for that, you will lose this debate...
Posted by DrAlexander 8 years ago
DrAlexander
*ugh um*

I feel left out, you should include me in your next ramble...

:(
Posted by sonofzapp 8 years ago
sonofzapp
man ur right gahbage, no1 is gonna challenge me 2 dis debate lol. and what do u mean by
"It's debates like these that give this site a bad name. :("

All im doing is trying to have a little fun on this website full of tightasses. Almost everyone on this site seems to be so damn full of themselves, and literal, and boring. Im just bringing a lil sunshine to this dark and dreary place, if that gives the site a bad name then it isn't much of a site to begin with, and besides if you don't like what im saying than dont listen. it aint that hard to figure out. thats like walking into somebody elses house just to tell them how crappy it looks.
Vote Placed by SexyLatina 7 years ago
SexyLatina
sonofzappmynameisjonasTied
Vote Placed by mrbullfrog11 8 years ago
mrbullfrog11
sonofzappmynameisjonasTied
Vote Placed by Apple 8 years ago
Apple
sonofzappmynameisjonasTied
Vote Placed by ZachRB87 8 years ago
ZachRB87
sonofzappmynameisjonasTied
Vote Placed by believer_720 8 years ago
believer_720
sonofzappmynameisjonasTied
Vote Placed by CommonSense 8 years ago
CommonSense
sonofzappmynameisjonasTied
Vote Placed by ally93 8 years ago
ally93
sonofzappmynameisjonasTied
Vote Placed by slayer54321 8 years ago
slayer54321
sonofzappmynameisjonasTied
Vote Placed by sonofzapp 8 years ago
sonofzapp
sonofzappmynameisjonasTied
Vote Placed by necromancer 8 years ago
necromancer
sonofzappmynameisjonasTied