Space and ocean

Sore loser

To keep this brief,

Please refer to the opinion poll as per the link below :

"Should the world focus on studying space more than studying the ocean?"

I added my opinion to the poll, which has been replied to as "You're wrong." - The instigator of the debate then created this travesty of a debate, the purpose of which I can only assume is to gloat or to try and make me embarrassed of being the only one to reply to their opinion poll, in the side that my opinion lays.

My first policy to this request was to simply ignore it, and to carry on with my day - However I have had enough of being the 'nice guy' on this website, whilst others use their platforms to simply spout nonsense and hypocritical "BS".
I will not be cowed by feeble attempts at humiliating me and making me back away from a useless debate.

Now we can argue within the confines of a proper debate -Let's see who the real 'sore loser' in this scenario is, when more than one or two words are acceptable as a response?

I am happy to keep debating the subject of Water/Sea exploration vs Space/vacuum exploration with you until the cows come home, and if you can logically prove your point, I will be happy to change my stance on the matter.

However "You're wrong." is not sufficient - I would advise my adversary to try alot harder than that.

To the voters reading this debate, He started this poorly structure debate, I hope you understand the reason why I will not simply decline the debate, as this is a form of cyber bullying.

Please read both sides of this debate fairly, I do not wish to be accused of pandering to the Voters to 'get an easy win', my plan is to use what I am good at, to prove that I am "correct", and turn the tables upon my opponent, to see what they will do in my shoes.

Huahuang forfeited this round.

As expected, Once the opportunity arose for him/her to resolve this in a structured way - They fold and disappear into the "darkness".

I think this speaks volume to character.

Huahuang forfeited this round.

Posted by Zarium 9 months ago
Actually Bugger it - After the abuse i have copped today in other posts and forums, I am tired of being the 'nice friendly over the internet guy'.

You say I am a sore loser, Let's see what happens when we both have more time and space to say more than "Nope, you're wrong.".
Posted by Zarium 9 months ago

At first i thought this was a troll, but your other debate says something similar.

Tell me what you want to debate upon properly, and i will debate with you then.
Vote Placed by U.n 8 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeited turns by Pro.