DebateBehemoth
OberHerr

Spawn(any kind) vs Goku

DebateBehemoth

Pro

I think Spawn will beat goku no matter what
OberHerr

Con

I accept that Goku, I am assuming from the Dragonball series[1], could beat any of the Spawns[2].

In this debate, I will also assume beat means either dead, or at least at the mercy of the other warrior.

Since my opponent has not stated where the fight will be, I will allow him to point that out.

No semantics as well please.

So, under these conditions, I accept.

[1]http://dragonball.wikia.com...
[2]http://en.wikipedia.org...(comics)
DebateBehemoth

Pro

OK I have decided the fight will take place in hell
First off Spawn HAS KILLED BOTH GOD AND SATAN AND KILLED THE ARMY OF HEAVEN AND HELL THEY WENT FULL OUT BUT FAILED TO DEFEAT SPAWN
SPAWNS POWERS
Spawn powers and Abilities
Spawn's body is quite dense, weighing over five hundred pounds (250 kg), and is composed completely of necroplasm. This gives him super strength and durability. While he still has internal organs, they are non-functional, and their damage/destruction does not hinder Spawn in the least. These organs re-appear when he magically regenerates his wounds. This may be due to Spawn's inability to let go of his human self, retaining his human organs even though he no longer requires them (similar to Swamp Thing).

Spawn wears a living symbiotic costume, Leetha of the 7th House of K (aka: K7-Leetha). While wearing it the host assumes a dominant role over his suit. His cape, spikes, chains, and skulls are all part of an organism bonded to his central nervous system that will protect Spawn even if he is unconscious.

The true source of the costume is the necroplasm in Spawn's body, from which it feeds. It is possible for Spawn to draw this energy back when he needs it, using it to power his abilities without draining his own reserves. The costume can also feed off evil energy from the physical world, feeding off the ambient evil of people, animals (mainly carrion insects, but also wolves and bats) and even certain parts of the city. A part of his physical powers actually comes from his suit, because of its connection to his nervous system, he is able to use it in a shapeshifting manner, like more spikes wherever he wants them to be, a thick suit of armour around his whole body or lets his cape turn into a battle axe, as seen in Soul Calibur II and Spawn: Armageddon, but one of its simpler, but not less effective actions, is to strike in battle with its extreme preciseness and cut limbs, weapons, or disarm enemies of the latter.

Spawn has vast magical powers. In the issues before issue #50, Spawn had a limited power supply whose quantity would be shown to the reader in the form of a counter that began at 9:9:9:9. Each time Spawn used his energy, the counter would drain. Because of this, he relied primarily on his costume's natural abilities to fight, or on weapons. Other than the counter, the only limit was Spawn's imagination. Though he always tried not to expend a lot of magic, he has been shown using it for a variety of effects including resurrecting the dead, firing blasts of necroplasmic energy, teleportation, shapeshifting, and curing the sick.

Currently, after the events of the Armageddon storyline, Spawn has lost much of his power. Most of the power he has left comes from his symbiont suit. Spawn reveals this in issue #170.

Spawn still retains the military training and weapons expertise from his days as a soldier and thus frequently uses guns as an alternative to his magic. His cape is also magical with the ability to transform any object. Spawn has an ability to "feel" or "sense" misery, pain and hatred as a gift/punishment given to him by The Keeper, an agent of the Emerald Parliament of Greenworld. He is aware, even subconsciously when someone is attacked or murdered because he has gained a further affinity with the creatures of the night and shadows and through them experiences the anguish of all mankind. Spawn can also transform into a swarm of bats and transports from place to place. Recently, Spawn has shown that he contains an unknown number of lost souls who can share his Hellspawn abilities that are collectively known as the Legion. Detective Twitch theorized that the souls that Spawn carries are those that died during the same hour that Al Simmons was killed, and that there could be as many as 6,000 souls within him. It seems that the power from these souls is the reason Spawn was uncontrollable by Malebolgia, and often referred to as "the One." With the help of a young Hellspawn (Christopher) he is able to summon them. Eventually these souls moved to a higher plane of existence and Spawn is no longer able to summon them, but still retains their knowledge and experiences.

Another ability, is a bond with Cyan, the daughter of his ex-wife Wanda and his former best friend Terry. After meeting Spawn, and taking the shoe lace out, the pair discover it was saturated with necroplasm and Cyan can summon Spawn when needed, as shown in Spawn #157, when God and Satan, in the guise (though not knowing) of Jake and Katie Fitzgerald, attempted to kill the Fitzgerald Family. Following issue #161, the Man of Miracles gave Spawn a fruit from the Tree of Life and propelled his power to nearly omnipotent levels, enabling him to rival God and Satan, effectively making him a third power in the battle of Armageddon. Spawn has apparent control over the Earth itself, using it to his will when in battle against both armies. Spawn used the Earth to swallow all other Hellspawn and imprison them back in Hell. Most impressively, he used his new powers to wipe out the earth of all the legions of Heaven and Hell in one blast without showing any obvious wear on his power. In issue #163 he resurrected all humans and undid all the damage from the Four Horsemen. However, after returning to his original Hellspawn form, he seems to have lost a great deal, if not all, of his divine powers. Almost unstoppable, Spawn is practically immortal unless beheaded by a weapon of heaven. He is also rendered powerless (and therefore mortal) in a patch of alley known as "The Deadzone": a small patch of Earth that is Heaven's domain. Spawn is also powerless in the ethereal realm of the "Greenworld," and is severely weakened in Heaven.

SOURCES
http://www.thespawnsite.com...
OberHerr

Con

OberHerr forfeited this round.
DebateBehemoth

Pro

SPAWN WINS THIS
SPAWN WINS THIS
SPAWN WINS THIS
SPAWN WINS THIS
HE FORFEITED THIS ROUND BECUASE
SPAWN WINS THIS
WOHOO
OberHerr

Con

Sorry for the FF, I guess I would just ask if you want, vote tie.

Or whatever.

Since I'm against last round arguments, all I'll say is preferably vote tie.
Posted by OberHerr 5 years ago
OberHerr
Crap, I thought I had time.........I don't see the point in me being able to post a last round either....
Posted by OberHerr 5 years ago
OberHerr
Hmm, should have made it clear who was defending who.

Oh well.
Posted by DebateBehemoth 5 years ago
DebateBehemoth
I am going to defend spawn
Posted by Maikuru 5 years ago
Maikuru
9 out of 10 versions of Spawn would be a stain on Goku's fist. If I didn't find Spawn such a boring character, I would take this.
Posted by Callen13 5 years ago
Callen13
For sure he would.