Lukenary
Vector131

Special Needs

Lukenary

Con

I have been told by a dear friend of mine, that special needs children should be killed at an early age. From a mother's perspective (no, I'm not a mother or a woman for that matter) that it could be pretty devastating to have their kid die because they are different from others. My friend has said that most of them do not fit into society, I believe EVERYBODY has a place in this world. What do you think? With me or my friend?
Vector131

Pro

Hey Lukenary, i am only joining this debate to express my uniform and devoted support towards your perspective. you are correct in believing that all people have a place in this world, especially those with special needs. offing someone, especially your own child, at an early age is a horrible thing to do and would put you on my list of horrible people (right up there with Ted Bundy). this is ridiculous that other people are this ignorant and cynical, especially seeing all the successful people who have contributed greatly to humanity, such as Stephen Hawking, who has ALS.
Lukenary

Con

Lukenary forfeited this round.
Vector131

Pro

Vector131 forfeited this round.
Lukenary

Con

Lukenary forfeited this round.
Vector131

Pro

Vector131 forfeited this round.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
If they should be killed because they do not fit in or are a burden to society, then why not kill off the freeloader class in this country.We won't do that. That shows how ridiculous that person is.

When my daughter was born, the doctor told us she was retarded. And suggested going to special needs classes to learn how to cope with it. I told my wife, " that is the last we see of him". We never treated her anything other than smart and beautiful.This month she will be 37. She graduated from college with honors, has 4 kids, one just graduated from high school. And she has a ministry telling people about the goodness of God.

That is what I think of the mindset of those who have cheapened life to the point of killing babies because they are not developed.Because , in some instances , they do not have air in their lungs.Abortion is no different than lining up people for the gas chambers.Instead of gas chambers, they are assassins with salt or scalpel.