Special debate: Diary of a character

This is a special debate where we will each assign our opponent with a character (in round 1). We will then write a diary entry for that character in the second round. The winner is the person with the more entertaining entry.

For the formulation of the characters, there will be a basic identification of that character, and then an added characteristic.
A priest with a lisp.
A political activist who can't stop eating.
A graffiti artist who has an obsession with trampolines.

The character I assign my opponent with is a farmer who uses words beginning with the letter F as much as possible.

I accept and assign my opponent to an adolf hitler with a diary.

Dear Diary,
I love the Nazi's I do! But sometimes, I can Nazi them. Get it? Huho!
Now for a song:

I love the Nazi's and I'm singing a song,
with a Nazi and a Nazi and another one,
Nazi bing,
Nazi boo,
Nazi bingly bongly boo,
Nazi bing,
Nazi boo,
Nazi bingly bongly boo!
(To the tune of the bing bong song [1])

Anyway, just killed some Jews! What great news! I never lose!
METHod #162: The Creepy up-em behind em
Step 1. Locate a bush
Step 2. Put some Jews near it
Step 3. Surprise them.
Step 4. Bomb 'em

Hey guys, did you know that like if like I was born three minutes later, I would be called Rudolph Sh*tler? That is SO interesting!

oh no i hear someone coming

sorry, they were actally c*mming, not coming. What's the deal wiff that?

oh no someone wiff a gun thing wh wants to kill meeehehehehe

hmmmm mabye i shud jst cummit sewerrside

no thats just dumb

or is it

oh no i am ded

Dear Diary,
remind me to get one of those voice-activated diaries to stop pranksters from writing untrue things in my diary. Also, remind me to kill those Jews for that crime that happened to my Diary. They didn't do it, I just like killing Jews.

Also, I've started writing some observational comedy like what Michael Mcintyre does. Look:

Do Jewish cows make the noise 'moo' or 'mews', I mean, what's the deal with that?

I hire my assistants to lock me in a box so that when a Jews' fuse blows, I don't get blown to pieces by an AK-47 (whatever they are. They're invented 4 years after I snuff it. You know, press the snooze button, drop dead.).

Adolf Hitler (German: [G2;ad;6;lf G2;h=8;tl;2;] ( listen); 20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945) was an Austrian-born German politician and the leader of the Nazi Party(German: Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (NSDAP); National Socialist German Workers Party). He was chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945 and dictator of Nazi Germany (as Führer und Reichskanzler) from 1934 to 1945. Hitler was at the centre of Nazi Germany, World War II in Europe, and the Holocaust.

Hitler was a decorated veteran of World War I. He joined the German Workers' Party (precursor of the NSDAP) in 1919, and became leader of the NSDAP in 1921. In 1923, he attempted a coup d'état in Munich, known as the Beer Hall Putsch. The failed coup resulted in Hitler's imprisonment, during which time he wrote his memoir, Mein Kampf (My Struggle). After his release in 1924, Hitler gained popular support by attacking the Treaty of Versailles and promoting Pan-Germanism, antisemitism, and anti-communism with charismatic oratory and Nazi propaganda. After his appointment as chancellor in 1933, he transformed the Weimar Republic into the Third Reich, a single-party dictatorship based on the totalitarian and autocraticideology of Nazism.

Hitler's aim was to establish a New Order of absolute Nazi German hegemony in continental Europe. To this end, his foreign and domestic policies had the aim of seizing Lebensraum ("living space") for the Germanic people. He directed the rearmament of Germany and the invasion of Poland by the Wehrmacht in September 1939, resulting in the outbreak of World War II in Europe. Under Hitler's rule, in 1941 German forces and their European allies occupied most of Europe and North Africa. In 1943, Germany had been forced onto the defensive and suffered a series of escalating defeats. In the final days of the war, during the Battle of Berlin in 1945, Hitler married his long-time partner, Eva Braun. On 30 April 1945, less than two days later, the two committed suicide to avoid capture by the Red Army, and their corpses were burned.

Hitler's aggressive foreign policy is considered the main cause of the outbreak of World War II in Europe. His antisemitic policies and racially motivated ideology resulted in the deaths of at least 5.5 million Jews, and millions of other people deemed racially inferior.

[1] ;(that video gizmo thingy malarke)

I just wanted to see you do that. You did make a mistake: hitler was more der reichinstad and less oh-oh
Vote Placed by HeartOfGod 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: obvious win for pro! PS. I'll give him sources for the video too
Vote Placed by Anon_Y_Mous 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con loses conduct and arguments for not complying to the 'F-farmer' rule. There wasn't a single word in his entry that started with F. Pro loses sources because they said they had a source, but there's no link or citation for it.