Zebrarian_Powerv
bman7720

Spit vs Swallow

Zebrarian_Powerv

Pro

In a society where sex sells one question is presented to the mindless degenerates of humanity: "Is it ok to spit?" Many people say swallowing is a moral obligation to humanity as seen through Bill Clinton while others say spitting saved humanity from the nuclear holocaust.

All jokes aside, Spit vs Swallow. I think it is ok to spit because there is still pleasure involved regardless if it is being swallowed.
bman7720

Con

I will argue that it is not morally okay to spit. The biggest issue is confidence. Spitting is showing a sign of distaste, thus causing a subconscious insult. This can harm someone's confidence in their sexual capabilities.
Zebrarian_Powerv

Pro

I will be using the famous John Locke to support my argument because his ideology shaped the foundation of the United States of America. The Father of Classical Liberalism wrote that all men have the right to life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, and spitting.
bman7720

Con

I shall quote the marvelous Stephen King as that "spitters are quiters." A man's seaman is something he takes pride in, and if someone spits it out that is pure disrespect.
Zebrarian_Powerv

Pro

Zebrarian_Powerv forfeited this round.
bman7720

Con

bman7720 forfeited this round.
Zebrarian_Powerv

Pro

Zebrarian_Powerv forfeited this round.
bman7720

Con

bman7720 forfeited this round.