Loveshismom
fingertipdancer

Spongebob is satanic

Loveshismom

Pro

"Spongebob" is supposed to refer to the show, not the character.

Round 1-acceptance only

Rounds 2-5: anything is allowed except getting off the subject. I understand the BOP to be on me.
fingertipdancer

Con

How is Spongebob satanic? In the show, it does not prove or show any satanic behavior of spongebob.
Loveshismom

Pro

Point 1: there are plenty of Illuminati symbols in the show. Here are only a few of them.

1. On the pirate's hat in the opening theme, you can see the symbol of a secret society called Skull and Bones.

2. In one episode, Mr. Krabs impulsively sells his soul to the Flying Dutchman for something he got something good out of (which would be utterly pointless in real life,) and that is so he can talk to money. This is obviously a reference to the concept of "selling one's soul to the devil."

3. In the episode "Good Neighbors," Spongebob does a poise that apparently refers to Baphomet, who is worshipped by Satanists and is basically Satan himself.

4. One episode features a pyramid with a single eye on it that is supposed to be a "lodge" that Squidward likes to go to. The members' uniforms are mostly bright red, the color most often used to depict Satan. There is also a secret handshake that members are required to perform before entering.

In case you do not believe me, here is the video I got all this from: http://m.youtube.com...

Point 2: Spongebob himself is a reference to the verse in the biblical book of Revelation that says: "...his number is 666."

If you look carefully at the front of Spongebob's body, you will notice that he has six freckles, six pores at the front of his body, and six eyelashes.

Point 3: On occasion, you will see Patrick hanging upside down on the flat side of his rock. When he does this, he is in the shape of a satanic pentagram. Also, he acts literally as if the devil has possessed him. He is frequently saying things that get him into trouble. For example, in the episode "Texas," he and Spongebob repeatedly insult Texas in front of a Texan.

Sub point 3.1: Patrick is also doing absurd things in every episode that focuses on him. E.g., in the episode "Pat no Pay," he goes to the Krusty Krab with no money and orders one thousand Krabby Patties and then has to work for Mr. Krabs until he can pay off his debt.

Conclusion: Spongebob Squarepants is full of satanic symbols, Spongebob himself is a reference to the devil, and if you act just like Patrick, then you have been possessed by the devil himself. Therefore, Spongebob is satanic.
fingertipdancer

Con

fingertipdancer forfeited this round.
Loveshismom

Pro

My opponent's forfeit only further disproves himself because it shows that he cannot refute my argument.
fingertipdancer

Con

fingertipdancer forfeited this round.
Loveshismom

Pro

I take it my opponent is too busy "fingertip dancing?"
fingertipdancer

Con

fingertipdancer forfeited this round.
fingertipdancer

Con

fingertipdancer forfeited this round.
Posted by alexmiller887 2 years ago
alexmiller887
It's a creepypasta. It's fake.
Posted by Loveshismom 2 years ago
Loveshismom
I don't get what u mean catlover
Posted by Cat_Lover 2 years ago
Cat_Lover
Two words, squidward's suicide......