SamanthaStar
No-this-is-patrick

Spongebob should or shouldn't be for kids because of violence

SamanthaStar

Pro

I feel that spongebob isn't execessively violent and it is for kids since it allows creativity and a tone of silliness. Some poeple claim it is to violent but many children watch it and their parents agree it is an appropriate show for kids.
as you can see it has a happy tone and should e for kids.
No-this-is-patrick

Con

Now while Pro states that the show "spongebob squarepants" is a good show that (i quote) : 'promotes silliness and creativity" i have evidence and great reasons to lead me to believe that the show is excessiveley violent and is not the BEST option as a telivision show that kids could watch to pass the time. I expect the first round to be aceptance since my sister here arranged it so. I look forward to beating my sister in matters regarding the show that we "STAR" in. Get it? like our last name? (pun totally intended) good luck sis!
SamanthaStar

Pro

Con clearly doesn't understand that I stated it had a silly tone not that it promoted silliness. I also said that it isn't the best of all shows but it is okay for kids overall. It does have some violence but it is cartoon violence and not that severe. Con also proceeds to advertise the show with his own profile picture if the show is so violent then why would your have a top STAR character "Patrick Star" as your picture.

Spongebob also teaches bad people to do good and be friendly.

Spongebob also takes the time to translate for children around the world.

Many other Spongebob fans agree with me since it wouldn't be on Nickalodeon a kids television channel.
No-this-is-patrick

Con

No-this-is-patrick forfeited this round.
SamanthaStar

Pro

SamanthaStar forfeited this round.
No-this-is-patrick

Con

SamanthaStar

Pro

SamanthaStar forfeited this round.
No-this-is-patrick

Con