Shashidhar
nhatminh

Sports should be made compulsory at school

Shashidhar has forfeited round #2.

Shashidhar

Pro

Sports is very important for a person's fitness so sports should be made compulsory at school.
nhatminh

Con

I'm living in a school where sport are made compulsory at school. It's not very nice for a person who physically have no strength, yes, there is nothing to be shame, I'm one of them and I'm the worst student at sport. If it is made compulsory at school, it will be count as a requirements to be in a good grade which is just not equal between who tried badly to learn every subject but bad at sports ( like C- ) and someone good at it.
Second, the one who is good at sport usually carries out as a star and someone bad at it sometimes was carried out as a joke. ( I like Shellton in the Disney's the replacement character :D ).
Thirdly, I don't know what do you means sport (football, basketball, ... etc), but if you mean a specific sport game or every types of sport, it would be a disaster.
Finally, sport is just a game to entertain yourself, it would be a lot of more freedom for people to choose or not participate. If it is compulsory, may I choose League of Legend sport game for my health ???