Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Curry vs LeBron

Curryfan
warren42

Curry is the reigning MVP and GSW had the best season in the NBA 73-9...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Team Debate: Ban Violent Sports!!!

fire_wings

I was looking at my wins, and I went to my debate with yomana about violent sports. I said there would be another debate on this, but I must have forgotten, because it wasn't updated for a long time. Hayd was my expected partner on this, so if he still wants to accept, he can do so. Debate impossible to accept. If you accept without my permission: You lose the debate, and automatically forfeit the whole debate to m...

Challenge Period
44 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

This House Believes That Hosting the olympics is a good idea

THEDEBATOR333
TheBraveFart

Hello and welcome to my debate round! I'm going to jump right in! Human Rights Violations, When preparations are made to host the olympics people are forced out of there homes and neighbourhoods and are forced to move to places far away from schools,family and friends. The olympics only last a few days and HUGE changes are made for this event that only lasts a few days. Now onto my second argument The Cost of hosting the olympics is simply too great! it can cost up to 50 billion dollars...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Do athletes get paid too much?

nickknapik
Iacov

I feel athletes are getting too much money playing a sport and its kinda crazy that they get paid more than the president to play a national sport. What do you think...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Tom Brady Did not deserve to get suspended

lege12bi
Shamoo2

Rules I am for tom brady should not have gotten suspended. 1. No forfeits 2. Citations should be provided in the text of the debate 3. No new arguments in the final speeches 4. Observe good sportsmanship and act civilly/decorously in the debate 5. No trolling 6. No "kritiks" of the topic (challenging assumptions in the resolution) 7. My opponent accepts all definitions and waives his/her right to add resolutional definitions 8. The BOP is evenly shared 9. Follow the structure of the de...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

America is killing eachother

cillak14
GoogleMinus

I think that all that America has done to the world, standing for the pledge for alligance is so irrelevant. There's a difference between here and other countries. I mean, free speech, free religion, free acts to write whatever. I think America had good intentions. but the fact that the government is keeping so much away from us, celebrities are on different levels of humans because of their wealth, and people are rotting in filth with no money, no place to live, no future. Adults are raising th...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Seahawks will make it back to the Play offs

Shamoo2
Kpleus

I was looking at old debates when i realized that I need to debate this. So the rules are simple. 1. No forfiet 2. Round one is acceptance (No arguements) 3. Have fun with this...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Will the Patriots make it to the Play offs?

Shamoo2
epicray1

I believe that the Patriots will not be in this years play offs due to Brady's suspension....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Money in football is becoming rediculous

BR6HD
fire_wings

In my opinion, money in football is beyond a joke. How Raheem Sterling costs more than someone like Alan Shearer is beyond me. There are too many foreign owners coming into it and plowing billions into clubs to spend on overrated players. Its ruining the beautiful game....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

afl is better than soccer

mcgrlac1
ThatGuy1023

afl is better than soccer because it's more of a real sport...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago