Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Women Athletes Should Be Payed Just As Much As Male Athletes

apawsomness
K.Risk

Women athletes are just as important as male athletes. Gender should not be part of sports....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

There should be two permanent locations for the Summer and Winter Olympics

olympics

The Olympic Games have long been held in rotating cities around the world. I believe that there should be two permanent locations, one for the summer and one for the winter. There are many advantages to this decision: cities will not be physically destroyed by the construction of the buildings, socially collapsed because of dislocation of its citizens, nor economically destroyed by the colossal cost of 19 billion dollars (1) that go into the financial aspect of building the housing and the actua...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Sidney Crosby is better at hockey than Alex Ovechkin.

pensfan3000
imheretodebate321

Sidney Crosby is better at hockey than Alex Ovechkin. Con accepts and starts arguing in round 1, and must concede last round. I await a challenger....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

The Blue Jackets are better than the Rangers.

pensfan3000

The Blue Jackets are better than the Rangers. Con will accept and start arguing in Round 1. Con must concede the last round....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

OKC has a better roster than the Rockets

Rudeboi

Ignoring the coaching job (Rockets Coach is doing a better job obviously) and I feel that OKC has more talent on the roster than the Rockets. I put a list of the top paid players on the roster and put a greater than, less than or equal sign between. Harden > Westbrook Eric Gordon = Victor Oladipo Ryan Anderson < Ernes Kanter Trevor Ariza = Taj Gibson Lou William < Steven Adams if Westbrook was less worried about breaking the record and instead OKC would have concentrated on working VO...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Pick your Topic, Got to be CON

Declanaitor
sboss18

Pick your side!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Should women be allowed to play in the NFL.

mayagaines
Kikinova8

So what!!! Why does it matter if a women plays in the NFL. If she is just as good as the men then I am all for it. I LOVE football and I think it would be really cool to see a women play in it. If you say no then I guess you don't think women are as athletic as men. Just saying. Did you know there is a women trying to get into the NFL now as we speak!! I think she is making the right choice. ...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Who should win MVP Westbrook or Harden?

Naruto_boss21
ASquared

Both of these players are amazing this season. No one can argue with that. The thing is when it comes down to MVP it has to be Russell Westbrook. Obviously it is Westbrook because look at him right now he is averaging 31.9 points a game along with 10.4 assists and 10.7 rebounds a game. He is carrying this team right now. If the Oklahoma City Thunder didn't have Westbrook they wouldn't be in the spot they are in right now. He is the only reason they have a chance at the playoffs. This dude is ama...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

LeBron James is the MVP

J2
coachlondon

LeBron James should win the Most Valuable Player award for his performance in the 2016-2017 NBA season. The two leading candidates, Russell Westbrook and James Harden are both averaging more points, assist, and Russell has more rebounds than LeBron, but LeBron is much more efficient from the field, has far fewer turnovers, is a better defender, and is the number 1 seed in the eastern conference, Russell's team is the 6th seed and Harden's team is the 3rd seed....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should more kids play baseball at a young age?

coolm
AlphaFSPG107

I think more kids should play baseball at a young age because, It can help with, baseball can also help build strength, and baseball can help kids learn to work as a team....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago