Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The Bears are Better Than the Colts

BobTheRocket2
Mharman

The Bears are better....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Dance is a Sport

acmanjr
vgggggggggg

Round 1 is just accepting this debate Round 2 is your position Round 3 is counter arguments...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

is professional sports a waste of people's time?

TheLight954
flatliner123

I think professional sports is a waste of people's time, because the results do not matter at all in the long run. Sure, you might feel a little happy right after your team wins, but overall, it will not matter. I think that it wastes your time from doing more productive things, such as working or thinking intellectually....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Aaron Rodgers is Hall of Fame Worthy

Brodyman21
pancakesavage7

yes, yes he is....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Should cheerleaders be performing at girls sports events as well as boys?

laryn
P_Dasent

I affirm today's resolution, on balance, cheerleaders should be able to cheer for girls sports teams as well as boys teams. I would like to observe the following, There have been very great changes in women's lives in the past few decades. They include much more openness about sexuality, millions of mothers going out to work, women breaking into new industries and professions, and acceptance that women will work outside the home, have children outside marriage, and have the right to control...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 25 Minutes Ago

Is dance a sport?

unknown005
WorstLife

Dance is a sport....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Are professional athletes such as MLB or NHL players overpaid?

FanboyMctroll
Nandu007

I am going to argue that professional athletes such as Giancarlo Stanton of the Marlins, or Sidney Crosby of the Pittsburgh Penguins or even Tom Brady are not overpaid. People complain that they are all rich spoiled players. Who agrees with that. Because I don't think they are overpaid, and I will tell you why...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

I give the Columbus Blue Jackets bad luck.

pensfan3000
FanboyMctroll

The Columbus Blue Jackets have had a pretty good season so far, but the problem is, they can't do it in front of me. In fact, the only games that they lost in regulation home were the games I went to! Those games, they were playing like zombies, and if I could rate them only by the games I went to, I would rate them last in the league! I think I'm giving them bad luck, and this is the final straw! Can anybody convince me that I am not giving them bad luck, if so, before I never go to another Blu...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Bills/Seahawks Game Involving Richard Sherman

jd24148
pensfan3000

When the Bills played the Patriots, they scored a touchdown and when they attempted the field goal, Richard Sherman tackled Bills Kicker Dan Carpenter but the refs didn't call it. Should refs be suspended from refereeing any more? I think they should. I thin that was an unfair play!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

The Browns clearly will not win a single game for the rest of the season.

waselkli
jo154676

The Browns clearly will not win a single game for the rest of this 2016 NFL season. They are already 0-11 and have a good chance to reach 0-16. http://www.espn.com/nfl/standings...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago