Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Test Of Topic

VicentePollaFrente

Test Of TopicTest Of TopicTest Of TopicTest Of TopicTest Of TopicTest Of TopicTest Of TopicTest Of TopicTest Of TopicTest Of TopicTest Of TopicTest Of TopicTest Of TopicTest Of Topic...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is Curry the best PG of all time.

Young-Gawdly
bcollins.jr13

Yes. #1. Stephen Curry is the only unanimous MVP #2. Has the 3rd highest winshares in nba history behind MJ and CP3 #3. Is a better rebounder than Magic. Averages 5 at 6'3 while magic averaged 7 at almost 7' while playing C at times #4. Magic Johnsons only scoring skill was layups and a sky hook on occasion while curry can make a shot from anywhere. And I mean anywhere from the court. #5. Curry is a better defender. His drtg is better than magics. Curry averages more steals and blocks tha...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

LIVE:~England vs Panama Live Stream 2018 WORLD CUP

shihab22357554
Holly0400

World Cup Live-Stream: How to Watch England vs. Panama – VarietyInformation for how to watch the England vs. Panama World Cup matchup.England vs. Panama live stream info, channel, news, odds: How to ...Don't miss a moment of the World Cup! Visit "My Teams" in your Settings and select your favorite team to set up scores and news alerts. @##########@

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

LIVE:~ Denmark vs Australia Live Stream World Cup 2018

Liatsgeed
Penrose_stairs

Denmark”,“vs”,“Australia”,“Live”,“Stream”,“[”,“21”,“June”,“World”,“Cup”,“Match] fifafootballworldcup”,“live”,“Denmark”,“vs”,“Australia”,&...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Sports are not a waste of time

DylanTheGreatk
unbiasedman

A common opinion is that sports are a waste of time but right now I'm gonna argue that it isn't. The human body is meant to be active and there's no better way to be active then to play sports! Sports are something that you can always keep improving at sports often take a lot of teamwork or individual skill and sports are something that over billion people enjoy. To build pro sports stadiums you need to spend a lot of money but millions of of people go to sports games and watch them on tv. Every...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Will Manchester City win the Premier League again next season?

JeffreyMcInally
Sean.McHale

To any footballing fans out there. I wish to debate about the topic above to see if the sporting community agree that Man City will go back to back in the Premier Leauge. I am a Man United supporter and believe that this is not going to be. Obviously, I am against this claim but am willing to argue my case. Rules: First Round is acceptance only. No new arguments to be brought up in the 4th round....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

what color is a tennis ball neon or green

Tevans.lol123
MrDebateKing

is it green or neon green is con neon is pro ok. it's lit...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

girls to play boy sports

tannery
longcrow02

i think girls should be able to play boy sports and visa virsa...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Football is the best sport known to men.

Johnnysniffer05
SuperDucky_101

Football is the sport because it is physical, and can be played by all genders. if you don't agree reply. Peace in the middle east. be a good muthafuker. you probaly suck at it anyway....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

What rookie was the sleeper in this years draft?

haywire4fun
Nd2400

I personally believe Lamar Jackson is....

13 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago