Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

NASCAR is for trailer trash rednecks and hillbilly's

FanboyMctroll
THEdebateMCgodNUGGET

NASCAR is not a sport, this is just retarded entertainment for the beer drinking redneck and hillbilly who like to sit there for hours watching the cars go around a circle 500 times. Wow what a concept, I think I outgrew the cars around the track when I was 6 and had the Matel dinky car set. What type of sport is this where all the driver has to do is hold the steering wheel to the left for 500 laps. Wow what excitement? I guess if you are a trailer park degenerate and nothing is gong on at...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Why the New York Yankees will be World Series Champions in 2018

FanboyMctroll
TheRealBatman117

The New York Yankees have just acquired Giancarlo Stanton, the reigning 2017 NL MVP. Stanton hit 59 Homeruns last year, Aaron Judge who is already with the Yankees hit AL leading 52 Homeruns last year. Between these two players they hit a combined 111 Homeruns!!! last year. Then you factor the rest of the team with young stars like Gary Sanchez, Bird, and Gregorious and this team is poised to win it all in 2018. Eat your 2017 Commissioners Trophy Huston Astros because here comes the evi...

Debating Period
12 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Curling is not a sport, it's for retards and janitors

FanboyMctroll
Nd2400

Curling should not be considered a sport. This is more like a cleaning chore than a sport. You get a bunch of people with rocks that they send down the ice towards a bulls eye and then you get a bunch of floor cleaners aka sweepers that brush the ice as fast as they can to move the rock along. The concept is similar to shuffle board. This sport is a retarded activity that should only be done Clean Net USA, or Molly Maid cleaner employees between cleaning jobs. There is absolutely no skill inv...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

the NCAA ought to represent student athletes as employees under the fair labor standards act

bandnerd67
VAGNETTO

why should a college not feel a need to pay back these athletes with all they aare doing and allthey are helping economically for the school....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Should Students be required to stand for the pledge?

seth0067
cakerman

I seth johnson of a samll middle school in kentucky . I love America and i think that this is WRONG to do this to our vets....

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Kneeling at the anthem

maddox101
Coolguy11

Recently football players and other sports people have been kneeling at the anthem. A lot of people think that this is not okay for players to kneel at the anthem. However it is their right as an American citizen. The first amendment is, " Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Band WWE

porshia
Alden_Kliem

WWE promotes violence that reflects onto children. Have you ever wondered why there are so many fights in schools, today 4th to 8th graders role models are WWE wrestlers. Even John Cena admitted it is bad for kids. So what do you think. WWE, YAY OR NAY??...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Football is harder then ballet

Dragoon671
Whistle

A couple days ago me and some friends got into an argument about which sport was harder(or art if you don't count dance as a sport), football or dance. i say football is harder not by a lot but still harder i have seen my little brother go to football practice and my little sister go dance and have my little brother come home barely able to stand and my little sister come home with blisters and the occasional rolled ankle and i my self play football and i am a starting wide receiver i put around...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Will Russell Wilson win the NFL MVP?

Shamoo2
Nd2400

2 rounds, first is acceptance, Second is argument. You will argue that he will not. If accepted, please choose someone to argue that you think will be the winner instead. Let this be a fun debate....

8 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Will the Patriots win the super bowl?

Lmoney
SupaDudz

First round is acceptance, I believe that the pats will win the super bowl with the team that they have, also as you may have guessed I am a Pats fan....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago