Occisionis
lol101

Spray painting a banana

lol101

Occisionis

Pro

Because I like to eat red bananas. I have a PhD so I know what I'm talking about.
lol101

Con

Please specify your argument. I do not get what you are trying to argue about. Also, having a PhD doesn't make you omniscient, you still have limits and don't know about everything. This literally is not a valid debate subject and is more like a fast fact than a debate.
Occisionis

Pro

Having a PhD doesn't make me omniscient. It means that I can bend the rules of space time to make it to where anything I say is a fact and 100% correct. Just ask my professors. Anyway we are off topic, you accepted to debate about spray painting a banana.
lol101

Con

I don't see how I could get off topic on a debate that I don't even know what it's about. If you can warp space and time, then you are suggesting that you are omnipotent. I highly doubt this, seeing as this is simply impossible for a human being. You don't have any evidence for this?

Which professors? Please specify this?

What am I supposed to argue about. You just stated that you like to eat spray painted bananas, there's literally no argument going on. You have the Burden of Proof.
Occisionis

Pro

Don't just assume everyone is human, I am not human, I am a troll. I'm an omnipotent troll. Well you can't really contact my professors unless you're a troll. The topic was about spray painting a banana, and since you're con, you must think it's wrong.
lol101

Con

I'm noticing a paradox here. After first, you literally said "Just ask my professors" and now you are saying that I literally CANNOT contact them. These two statemenst don't go together, so since you have a hole in your logic, this means that your statement is illogical and thus invalid. If this statement of yours is invalid, then you can't be right every time, meaning your statement about being omnipotent is invalid. Also, you didn't specify the debate, it's unfair for me to refute the claim.
Occisionis

Pro

I can bend space time to make me right 100% of the time. Even if something I said makes no sense, it's still correct. You're just a puny mortal human. I have a PhD so I know what I'm talking about.
lol101

Con

I just disproved your statement, and in return, you only give a weak assertion that terribly fails to defend your case. You have no proof and have no logic, so we'll let the voters decide who makes more sense. Also, you didn't specify what the debate was really about in the 1st round, thus, I didn't know what the debate was about. Instead of giving me an argument to contrast to, you literally just stated a fact. It's unfair for you to tell me what I have to debate at this point.
Occisionis

Pro

Well you should have commented before accepting the debate asking what it was about. Using untoxic spray paint is safe on a banana.
lol101

Con

Wrong. You should have specified the debate. If you are declaring a debate, you have to tell me what your argument is. And since you didn't, I think you should lose your conduct point.

Vote Con
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Since there is a 500 character limit, I just want to point that you didn't specify the debate at all. I didn't know that I had to argue the eating spray painted bananas was wrong, because you never told me that it was right to contrast it to the Con position. You just stated a fast fact rather than taking a clear position on a subject that we could clearly debate about. But since you said that after Round 1, it's unfair for you to choose my path, considering that I didn't even know what this debate was about.
Posted by Cotton_Candy 1 year ago
Cotton_Candy
What a dumb debate >_>
Vote Placed by Cotton_Candy 1 year ago
Cotton_Candy
Occisionislol101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con provided valid arguments while PRO was just trying to troll around. PRO's claims of him having Phd's and him being able to warp space and time were not grounded and this was pointed out by CON so necessarily, CON gets points for arguments.