SquidKing
PoseidonOctopus

Squids are better than Octopuses

PoseidonOctopus
Started: 3/23/2015 Category: Funny

SquidKing

Pro

Squids are the best! Who can't agree! In fact, I made my username SquidKing! In fact whoever named octopuses the Octopus, must have thought they were pusses since it ends with 'pus'. Squids are the legends and no one can deny it. Squids Rule!!! Squids have cool sharp points on their arms. :)
PoseidonOctopus

Con

First off Octopi are one of the most intelligent animals in the ocean, Second off the 'pus' in octopus means 'foot'., and if your talking about squids tentacles, meet the octopus' suckers.
SquidKing

Pro

Firstly I'll just say that after the first round I met PoseidonOctopus and I'll tell you that he said 'Squids are Better than Octopuses'. It is clear that squids are better as he said it as well! I'm not joking and he really said it! Squids are so legendary that they can be from 30 cm to 20 metres! They can also swim up to speeds of 40 k/h and even jump around 3 metres high! It's one of the fastest invertebrate's in the world! Referring to your argument 'Octopi' is a plural for people who are really quirky on their words and it is meant to be 'Octopuses'. Another point is that Squids are also one of the smartest animals in the world so your argument was just broken.
I made this argument in around 5 minutes so know that I did this really roughly.
Sources are:
https://answers.yahoo.com...
http://www.molluscs.at...
https://www.google.com.au...
PoseidonOctopus

Con

Where do i start? First off, I wasn't wrong saying octopi, neither would I if i said octopodes or octopuses. I wasn't wrong in saying octopi in anyway. The smartest 'invertebrate' not the one of the smartest ocean animals. Seriously? You put me saying Squids are better than octopuses, yet what proof? For the readers information, I did not say anything of the sort. If you are going to mention that he met me, don't take it seriously we are friends. If you are not convinced already watch this video! https://www.youtube.com...
SquidKing

Pro

My proof is my other friends although they always side with him unless they have to admit that my arguments are 50x better than his but when I met him he told me that it's not Octopuses and it's Octopi whereas it is Octopuses so you are wrong in your second point as you made it seem as if I was wrong in saying Octopuses. Also I couldn't post this in my second point so squids do have suckers on their tentacles so get owned.

Forfeit already because I win. You lose. That's it. :)

I made this argument in like 2 seconds so get owned.
http://grammarist.com...
PoseidonOctopus

Con

Your proof? Do you even know what proof is? What is your proof that your other friends always side with me? Anyone can honestly see that your losing and your making a mess of trying to prove me wrong, there was no intellect in your argument for round 3! I would have had more respect for you if you had forfeited!

Seriously? Mention how quick you post your arguments? Its not about speed, its about content. and from your argument for round 3 you obviously don't know that!

I will not whine if I lose and whine if I win, so you my-as-well vote for him to stop the torment of him saying that he won every minute of my life.
Posted by SquidKing 2 years ago
SquidKing
Yours isn't but when I saw figured that you'd do that as your username I made my username SquidKing because I thought yeah squids are better so I'll debate with you.
Posted by SquidKing 2 years ago
SquidKing
Okay cuttlefish do rule the world but can you vote already?
Posted by PoseidonOctopus 2 years ago
PoseidonOctopus
My Username is not PoseidonOctopus because of this debate, look me up on steam I will not accept your request!
Posted by Mathgeekjoe 2 years ago
Mathgeekjoe
Cuttlefish shall rule the world. Muwahahahahaha.
Posted by SquidKing 2 years ago
SquidKing
Proof that we have met each other is that I'm SquidKing and he's PoseidonOctopus which should show that these usernames were made for this debate. Don't be biased for gods sake and I found this thing to post comments just now but didn't see it before.
Posted by Mathgeekjoe 2 years ago
Mathgeekjoe
Sorry Octopi, but cuttlefish are still better.
Posted by Daniel_Nemes 2 years ago
Daniel_Nemes
Octopi*
Posted by Mathgeekjoe 2 years ago
Mathgeekjoe
Answer to this debate, neither. Cuttlefish win. Cuttlefish are better than squid and octopuses.
Posted by CultLeader34 2 years ago
CultLeader34
Squids win.
Vote Placed by tajshar2k 2 years ago
tajshar2k
SquidKingPoseidonOctopusTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was extremely rude to Con, by claiming he already one. Pro doesn't give any real arguments, except accusing Con of meeting up with him and claiming Squids were better. Pro should have provided evidence of them meeting. Even though Pro provided sources, none of them actually proved his argument.
Vote Placed by Daniel_Nemes 2 years ago
Daniel_Nemes
SquidKingPoseidonOctopusTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con took the diabetes seriously, whilst Pro did not.