Coloon
yomama12

Stalin is worse than Hitler

Coloon

Pro

First round is for acceptance only.
yomama12

Con

I will let my opponent state his first argument.
Coloon

Pro

I believe one of the many reasons Stalin was worse than Hitler was even though both of them committed genocides which are terrible atrocities. The Holocaust was 9-11 Million people killed which is considered Childs Play (though in no way and excusable offence) compared to Stalin's death toll of 20-60 Million people.

Also Hitler himself may not even be the most evil person in the Nazi party, Heinrich Himmler than man who engineered the Holocaust and created the Nazi Death camps who showed no remorse when has captured and was treated as a criminal.

Hitler also was insane. That is undeniable. He is crazy. Stalin though was probably not, a crazed madman and just a remorseless murderer. Basically if a serial killer took control of the one the worlds most powerful countries.

Hitler also pulled the world out of the great depression which was the worst economic crisis ever and was the main problem in every country at the time.
yomama12

Con

In my opinion, Hitler was WAY worse than Stalin. Hitler almost wiped out an entire RACE of religion. Plus, he didn't just focus on one religion, he took out Homosexuals, Muslims, and even straight up poor people. That's pretty f*cked up. The only way Hitler was even caught was by Committing Suicide. Stalin was caught himself. If you pay attention in history class, Hitler was psycho enough to betray a superpower that was BIGGER than his whole army, the Russians. He took over almost all of Europe with an iron fist. He also did the one thing I hope I won't die by: gassing people. The one key factor that i think is most important is this: Hitler started a World War, a war involving many different countries all over the world. I await my opponents response and rebuttals.
Coloon

Pro

Coloon forfeited this round.
yomama12

Con

My opponent has forfeited.
Coloon

Pro

Sorry I could not get on the computer to post my second arguements.

Hitler almost wiped out an entire RACE of religion. Plus, he didn't just focus on one religion, he took out Homosexuals, Muslims, and even straight up poor people.

Though Hitler did try to commit genocide. Stalin also tried to commit genocide in 1929 forced a famine on the people buy 1993 he wiped out 25% of the population including 3 million children. He wiped out the Kulaks. The forced famine was only ended in 1941 when inroncially the Nazis stormed in and ended the famine. Stalin also was not nice to homosexual outlawing it after Lenin made it legal. Also during world war two also did ethnic cleasining of Muslims.

Stalin was caught himself.

Clarify, he died in office he was caught he was ruthless death machine even after his death 500 people died.

Hitler was psycho enough to betray a superpower that was BIGGER than his whole army, the Russians.

Yeah psycho, not like Stalin a sane man just a ruthless death machine.

He also did the one thing I hope I won't die by: gassing people.

Forced Famine I think is worse and Stalin is not stranger gassing people.

The one key factor that I think is most important is this: Hitler started a World War, a war involving many different countries all over the world.

Hitler did not singlehandly start the war, he didn't start China vs Japan, Japan vs America. He was just the spark that lighted the powder keg like the black hand in World War One.

yomama12

Con

"Also Hitler himself may not even be the most evil person in the Nazi party, Heinrich Himmler than man who engineered the Holocaust and created the Nazi Death camps who showed no remorse when has captured and was treated as a criminal."

Was Heimlich the one that was the leader of the whole Nazi party? Did he attack his biggest ally, and spark a world war? Also, you need more punctuation in that sentence.

"Basically if a serial killer took control of the one the worlds most powerful countries."

Serial killers wouldn't starve people to death, they would bloodshed with a knife/gun.

"Hitler also pulled the world out of the great depression which was the worst economic crisis ever and was the main problem in every country at the time"

I would like to see proof of this plz.

Coloon

Pro

Heimlich was not a leader but was a superior in the Nazi Party. Hitler attacking Stalin's Russia was stupid of him, but if he didn't Stalin would of attacked him, in fact it was beneficial because it lead to Stalin siding with with Britain and the USA. Also Hitler once again had nothing to do with the wars in Asia.

Well the war sparked many factories to produce wart machines which lead to jobs and company gaining money. They then ignored the national debt and taxes and then took advantage of the generous contracts.

http://www.americaslibrary.gov...

http://www.bloombergview.com...

http://www.cliffsnotes.com...
yomama12

Con

"http://www.americaslibrary.gov...;

this website never said anything about Hitler ending WWII

"http://www.bloombergview.com...;

This website is just a bunch of computer code, made by someone who obviously THOUGHT he knew it, but didn't.

"http://www.cliffsnotes.com...;

This website never said anything about HITLER starting the war. And, btw, wtf is a wart machine? Is it a machine gun that fires acne cream? It would be awesome, but it doesn't exist.

Posted by Coloon 2 years ago
Coloon
Vote Pro.
Also Stalin and Hitler are much worse than Putin. I hate Putin though too.
Posted by Charliemouse 2 years ago
Charliemouse
Putin is worse than both in my opinion. case closed
Posted by Gs325jcbd 2 years ago
Gs325jcbd
This should be interesting...