Stampylongnose is better than jk Rowling

He is because I didn't see the author of harry potter on bbc breakfast did I

Maybe you didn't see her, but J. K. Rowling was on BBC Breakfast. You can see it at

J. K. Rowling is worth $1 billion, according to but Stampy Longnose is worth only $13,032 according to Yes, they are different websites, but I could not find Stampy Longnose on the first website, which I guess proves that he is not a celebrity.

J. K. Rowling was the first person to become a billionaire by writing books. I don't know if Stampy has written a book (and neither does Google, clearly), but I'm pretty sure he isn't a billionaire from writing books; I don't think he even is a billionaire at all.

Well I see where your coming from with your pervious post but stampy is a more modern person from the 21st century but the thing is as you said j.k Rowling was the first one to be a billionaire off books because no one is famous from a page with words on you see anymore they have moved on to things like broadcasting and being a tv presenter imay list them bellow

Sky does minecraft
Diamond minecart

And a lot more...,

TV presenter:
Ant and dec
Matt smith
Jeremy clarkson
Arthur Lowe
Richard Hammond
James May
Clive Dunn
Danny dyer
Steve McFadden

Lots more...

J.k doggy (what ever her name is a)
Rick riordan
Suzanne Collins

And no more 😂😂😂

*Almost dies*
What do you MEAN, "no one is famous from a page with words on"? What??

J. K. Rowling is one of the most famous people of all time. And believe it or not, there are still people who can read books. I think the only reason you like Stampy more is because you don't have to do the "hard work" of processing what you have read and turning the pages.

I'm sure a lot of Potter fans and many other people on this website will agree with me in that reading is better than watching someone play a game.

I don't see the point with you listing those people. What does Steve McFadden (I've never heard of him) got to do with anything? And her name is J. K. Rowling, and Rick Riordan and all of the other people you mentioned have a capital letter at the start of their last names.

Logically, when you think about it, J. K. Rowling's fans can read; they must have read the books (Please don't mention the films, I'm not talking about them). So if you think about it, all of them are better readers than Stampy's minuscule amount of fans, having read through thousands of pages and tens of thousands of words. And people who are good readers (and maybe writers; having been inspired) will do better in school. So it's better to read J. K. Rowling's work than watch Stampy Longnose play a game.

(I would write more but I need to do my homework now!)

But reading a book is not what people want to do anymore they want to follow there dreams and be someone from the 21st century not the 1950s!

Harry Potter was not written in the 1950's; it was written on the 26 June 1997. And becoming and author is following their dreams; J. K. Rowling has inspired many people. And I don't know many people who would like to play a game for the rest of their life.

And people DO like reading books. What would you do if the Internet wasn't there? People would read!
Posted by DOOMILES 2 years ago
Regulus has already won