saboosa
asiandoctor

Standardized testing should NOT be banned

saboosa

saboosa

Pro

Hello! And thanks for accepting my debate! I will be arguing that SAT's should NOT be banned. First round is for acceptance, good luck!
asiandoctor

Con

In today's bustling society, technology is advancing at an exponential rate. With this rapid growth of technology, students are becoming smarter than ever. For example, not only do students have the luxury of researching things at the click of a button but students also have accessibility to a wealth of information which once would have taken days to find at a library . Because of the ease of researching , school tests and quizzes can no longer be a harbinger in determining the potential success that a student can achieve. Therefore to determine what can be accomplished by a student, a policy of taking standardized testings should be ensconced. Not only will this provide a fair and equal opportunity for all students across the United States of America, but it will also allow job employers and college admissions people to have a relative idea on whether the student would be a 'good' asset to the company. In addition by taking standardized testings, it will allow the college admissions and job employers to quickly asses the students scores and not waste more time than the admission staff has to use. Therefore, establishing standardized testing will not only allow the people to have a quick assessment of the student but it will also reduce possible wasted time on both sides of the party.
saboosa

Pro

Wait, you are arguing on my side... (i dont know how to cancel this debate)
saboosa

Pro

alright so... you gave all the information supporting my side, that isint fair to you
asiandoctor

Con

i know. Use it for the new thread that you made. You ought to win with what I said. lol jk. But hopefully you can.
Posted by asiandoctor 2 years ago
asiandoctor
i should technically be winning....
Posted by Vexorator 2 years ago
Vexorator
@asiandoctor:
Sorry about that, but to add to your misfortune, Pro said first round is acceptance. Basically what that means is, you say "I accept" in the first round, and then Pro opens the debate in the second round.

That's fine, we all make mistakes and learn. I'm new as well and figure things out as I go.
Posted by asiandoctor 2 years ago
asiandoctor
i messed up.. i accidentally did PRO... can we change it please? I LITERALLY just joined
Vote Placed by birdlandmemories 2 years ago
birdlandmemories
saboosaasiandoctorTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con argued for the wrong side.