Standards of professional behavior ought to be valued above freedom of expression....

LD Rules

RESOLVED: Standards of professional behavior ought to be valued above freedom of expression on social networking websites.

I am just going to give my case outline

V- John Locke's Social Contract
C- Limitation of Rights

C1-Cyber Bullying and Teen Suicide
C2- Terrorism
C3- Online Predators and Pedafiles

I would like to Cross Examine you first by asking, Define John Locke's Social Contract, Explain and elaborate on your first contention and here is my arguments to make it sort and sweet

V- Amendment 1 of the Bill of Rights
C - Promoting freedom of expresion skyrockets teens confidence

1- Freedom of Speech
2- Tinker vs. Des Moines made this possible
3- Professional behavior is not for teens

The social contract states that the people give up some rights to a government or other authority in order to receive or maintain social order through the rule of law.

Matthew-Thacker forfeited this round.

Because my opponent forfeited, I have won this debate.

Matthew-Thacker forfeited this round.
Posted by DAGreatDebater 6 years ago
I am not trying to steal an arugment, I have all of my cases ready. I simply did it to see how well my case would go up in a real debate. after reading Andres comment, I thought I needed help so I created a forum. I am new to this, so I didn't know creating a debate and forum is bad. Thanks
Posted by andre 6 years ago
I would very much like to accept your debate but as you have not provided an adequate argument I won't. Your outline isn't clear enough.
Posted by LB628 6 years ago
Standards of professional conduct only apply to those in professions, and typically only during the performance or discussion of their duties. I don't really see any of the impacts that you claim happening.
Posted by Cherymenthol 6 years ago
Yea starting a forum and debate is bad. Also why don't you just find old cases online this res is similar to the PF for Jan last year.
Posted by Puck 6 years ago
You just want to steal the argument. :P