Byr0nJ0n3s
cmill

Starbound or terraria?

Started: 9/18/2015 Category: Games

Byr0nJ0n3s

Pro

I think that Starbound is better because you can explore more worlds and biomes. plus you can get more tools and weapons. you can even have different species of people in the game for more variety. Plus, also each species has it's own ship. i especially like the avian species ship. Although i do like terraria, it's just a little bit more easy than star bound is because you can get tools and weapons more simply than in star bound. That's what i hate about terraria. it's just too easy for me.
cmill

Con

I say Terraria because it isn't even close in comparison when it comes to bugs
Byr0nJ0n3s

Pro

Well in terraria you can't explore to different world's and see new enemy's on new planet's with different health and difficultys.(beside's of course in terraria you have pre-hardmode and hardmode). My only problem with terraria is it's limitation's of travel. I do like the idea that in terraria you can get more recources than in starbound but in starbound you can get more types of weapons with different buffs and debuff's on them that can kill mob's easy. Plus, Starbound is more fun. awesome.gg
cmill

Con

cmill forfeited this round.
Byr0nJ0n3s

Pro

Byr0nJ0n3s forfeited this round.
cmill

Con

cmill forfeited this round.
Byr0nJ0n3s

Pro

Byr0nJ0n3s forfeited this round.
cmill

Con

cmill forfeited this round.