icebeartheawesome
Eren.e

Starbucks Should be Exclusively for White Girls

Eren.e has forfeited round #3.

icebeartheawesome

Pro

I believe that Starbucks should be exclusively for white girls. They are the ones who really enjoy Starbucks. Don't you think that only they should be allowed to have Starbucks?

Since white girls like Starbucks so much, they should have special government-issued licenses that allow them to have Starbucks.

From my experience, I have seen that Starbucks customers are mostly young Caucasian females.

As a Russian male, I never go to Starbucks.

Whoever accepts my debate will have 3 days to come up with a convincing argument to counter my statements.

You can have up to 4,000 character per argument.
Eren.e

Con

I personally think Starbucks should be for everyone, it's a place to go in and get coffee and/or food. Why should there be licenses to go into a coffee shop?! That's ridiculous lol. As a Russian male myself, yes, a lot of "white girls" go to Starbucks, though everyone should be allowed to enjoy it. Saying only certain people can go to a place before you yourself haven't even gone in is slightly weird. Why not go in there to check it out first before saying things ?
icebeartheawesome

Pro

OK. I have been to Starbucks like a couple of times so far in my life, which is almost 23 years. However, Starbucks is most suitable and preferred among young white girls. I would like to say that because white girls like Starbucks the most, why not make it exclusive to them?

I know that people who are not white girls also enjoy to Starbucks and go there, but what's the point of THEM going there? They only go there because they want something to eat or drink or want to impress a white girl. However, white girls go there as part of their routines.
Eren.e

Con

I see your point in this, however there are actual people who actually like Starbucks. One of them being myself, and I'm not a white girl. Besides I know plenty of women who consider themselves "white girls" and they actually go there whenever they have time, not as a routine they have. I'm male and go there every morning because I personally enjoy their coffee, when in fact I could be going to the coffee shop down the street. Instead I choose to go to Starbucks because I find their coffee good. Some people just enjoy it, though they aren't white girls.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

If nobody else likes Starbucks, just let white girls own starbucks. Just let me say that almost all Starbucks customers I have seen are white girls.
Posted by Tedoken119 6 months ago
Tedoken119
This icebeartheawesome guy always posts dumb segregating arguments. Like how neighborhoods should only have 1 black household, and this stupid idea...

This guys is just a shy racist who's coming out like a coward behind a screen.
Posted by Eren.e 6 months ago
Eren.e
You don't have to go to Starbucks to be a white girl, why are you stereotyping white girls with Starbucks? This is taking it too far.
Posted by Nd2400 6 months ago
Nd2400
Yeah exactly. WTF.... You can't really be serious about this debate topic. You must be in a other country and not the Good Old USA. And even if you are you not in California nor New York. We have so many people other than Caucasian that go to Starbucks...
Posted by Debating_Horse 6 months ago
Debating_Horse
What? WTF?