bijgreen
kitsunecake

Starbucks is Better Than Dutch Bros.

bijgreen

bijgreen

Con

I love Dutch Bros coffee!! They are always fun to talk to while they're making your drink. They are polite, make delicious coffee, and are super fast. They have cool straws while Starbucks just has Green Straws. Dutch Bros. uses all natural ingredients and tell you the calories on there menu. Don't get me wrong i used to like Starbucks but Dutch Bros. makes the same thing as Starbucks but 10x better.
kitsunecake

Pro

Starbucks is yes the 'white girl' attraction but while dutch bros are fast Starbucks takes there time and i don't like dutch bros (my opinion) because i asked for a small hot chocolate and they gave me a medium black coffee....
bijgreen

Con

Thank You Pro for this.

OK so All of this is based on opinion but you have no evidence in this and also your whole argument is one sentence and seriously a "white girl" attraction. You sound like a stereotypical person. Maybe when they gave you your black coffee it was actually your Hot Chocolate. Dutch Bros makes there hot cocoa like that. Personally i love there Iced Cocomo's a Coconut milk Coffee. I guess i just like Dutch Bros. because they have more exotic drinks were Starbucks is the boring everyday coffee.
kitsunecake

Pro

OK well yes it was black coffee and Starbucks has there calories on there menus too. How is it boring everyday coffee when you said Dutch Bros makes the same coffee but 10x better. With revenues of $10.7 billion last year and 16,850 shops in 40 countries, Starbucks is clearly the world's top coffee retailer. While Dutch bros doesn't tell you how much they make. Starbucks was founded on march 30, 1971 while Dutch Bros was founded in February 12, 1992. While 54% of Americans in the USA go ti Starbucks as there number one coffee to go to place.
bijgreen

Con

Now.......

Pro says what "With revenues of $10.7 billion last year and 16,850 shops in 40 countries, Starbucks is clearly the world's top coffee retailer. While Dutch bros doesn't tell you how much they make. Starbucks was founded on march 30, 1971 while Dutch Bros was founded in February 12, 1992. While 54% of Americans in the USA go to Starbucks as there number one coffee to go to place."

I do not see how these can be facts you could just be making up random numbers because your sources are not cited. Also just because Dutch Bros. started later doesn't mean it has made less money. All you need is one person and a company can rise to power like Apple VS. Microsoft. Anyway who says that Dutch Bros doesn't tell you how much they make?

"Founded in Southern Oregon in 1992 by brothers Dane and Travis Boersma, Dutch Bros. Coffee is believed to be the country's largest privately-held, drive-through only coffee company in the U.S. There are more than 135 locations in Oregon, California, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona and now Colorado. Each store serves a large variety of specialty coffee drinks made with a premium private bean blend and roasted fresh daily. Last Year, Dutch Bros. served more than 23 million cups of coffee company-wide, with more than $46 million in gross sales. Dutch Bros. Coffee gives back one percent of gross sales to its communities.

http://www.thefranchisemall.com...
kitsunecake

Pro

kitsunecake forfeited this round.
Posted by StressMonster 3 years ago
StressMonster
Dutch Bros is way better. There isn't as many of them, but I find that I will drive out of my way for Dutch Bros. The closest one to myself is 11 miles. I will always stop at one when I find one. Unlike Starbucks, if its all I have as an option, and its on the way, I'll go. But if I have a choice of Dutch Bros or Starbucks, CocoMo here I come! The people are always great. I love that there is one near my college. I would always stop and get my Dutch fix before class. It become such a habit, the girl who worked the morning shift knew my order when I pulled up. Plus, you have to love the free Dutch Bros stickers. I display them proudly. Dutch Army, you are the best. Starbucks may be better known and world wide, but Dutch Bros have people begging them to build one close by.
Vote Placed by SPENCERJOYAGE14 3 years ago
SPENCERJOYAGE14
bijgreenkitsunecakeTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.