Skylandersfan1111
lol101

Starlight Glimer (from MLP) is springtrap (from FNaF3)

Started: 6/23/2015 Category: TV

lol101

Con

In your YouTube video, Springtrap is shown in a different clip and room than Starlight Glimmer. Starlight "Glimer" on the other hand, is nowhere to be found in the video. A YouTube source is often unreliable considering they can be secondary sources or formes by a third-party group.

FNAF was created by Scott Cawthon.

MLP was created by Hasbro.

This video was created by gss star.

gss star could have easily edited Springtrap into the video clip.
I have no idea why Springtrap would be in a totally different room attacking a totally different person within the blink of the eye. Not to mention that MLP uses drawn animation, while FNAF uses 3D animation. Right off the bat, my opponent has come up with an unreliable source and no sort of argument. I rest my case as well, and wish my opponent good luck with theirs.
Skylandersfan1111

Pro

Yes, but I'm talking about the sound that Starlight made when she got angry, it sounds like Springtrap...
lol101

Con

To sound like something isn't to exactly matcg a sound let alone be something.

Question: If I can make a sound like a California Quail, (it's true) can I truly be a California Quail? No I cannot. Different color and design properties distinguish Springtrap from Starlight Glimmer.
You haven't proven that they are the same being, only that they sound similar. To be Springtrap, you have to have all of the same properties as Springtrap. Your topic states that they are the same being, you cannot change your claim; that is equivocating.

Rebuttal- Springtrap is the suit itself, not the source of the sound. The Purple Guy, who possesses the suit, breathes when he jump scares you.
Skylandersfan1111

Pro

lol you belive this? this was all just a prank... A PRANK DEBATE! thanks for joining me! *laughs*
lol101

Con

Of course it is; I would find it hard to believe that you think this is true. What do you mean by "lol you belive this?" No I do not believe this, I negate it. It's called common sense.

Since you have failed to properly fulfill your BoP, and have basically forfeited by stating that this is a prank debate, then that means that I win the debate.
Skylandersfan1111

Pro

Skylandersfan1111 forfeited this round.
lol101

Con

My opponent has come up with an incredibly weak case, admits this is a prank debate, and forfeits the 4th round. Since Pro has went from making a case to openly stating that this was a prank, this means that Pro has flat-out equivocated. Forfeiting a round only adds insult to injury. I have automatically won this debate.
Skylandersfan1111

Pro

Skylandersfan1111 forfeited this round.
lol101

Con

lol101 forfeited this round.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
I really should have won.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
My opponent claimed this was a prank debate and didn't provide solid arguments, so if for some reason somebody was to vote for my opponent, they will get reported. A troll who cannot argue may not win the debate.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Burden of Proof
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
What does "BoP" mean?
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
deja vu of a debate I had? (except this IS actual evidence)
Posted by Skylandersfan1111 1 year ago
Skylandersfan1111
what ever do you mean by "no" Varrack?
Posted by Varrack 1 year ago
Varrack
No, just no.