Occisionis
Alpha3141

Starving children exist

Occisionis

Con

Starving children don't exist because I haven't seen any and I have have a PhD so I know what I'm talking about. All kids are well fed and hydrated.
Alpha3141

Pro

Starving children do exist because I have seen them and I have a PhD so I know what I'm talking about. All kids are not well fed and hydrated.

Also, well fed children don't exist because I haven't seen any and I have a PhD so I know what I'm talking about.
Occisionis

Con

Provide a picture a of your diploma and I'll believe you have a PhD. You also said "All kids are not well fed and hydrated". That is complete crap. Speaking as a scientist with a PhD scientifically mathematically technically speaking, all kids are well fed and hydrated.
Alpha3141

Pro

I would also need to see your PhD. And I would say exactly the same about your position.
Occisionis

Con

Here is proof of my PhD:

Alpha3141

Pro

Here is my proof
Occisionis

Con

Ha ha ha! You graduated in the same year but I never saw your name on the roster or have seen you on campus. And since apparently you and I were in trollology for years than it wouldn't be hard for me to remember your name. Your diploma is a fake.
Alpha3141

Pro

Look at the date. I graduated at a different year!
Occisionis

Con

Alright well let's have a truce, and I bow to you for have a respected trollology PhD.
Alpha3141

Pro

I bow to you too. Truce then.