Conservative_American
joskoo

Steph Curry is the best point guard in the NBA

Started: 7/6/2016 Category: Sports

Conservative_American

Pro

Steph Curry is the best point guard in the NBA.
joskoo

Con

I totally disagree. What do I think? I think the best point guard in the NBA is LeBron James. You don't think so? Check the finals and see the profiles of each LeBron James and Stephen Curry. I, personally, think LeBron passes to the right players, and tries his best for his team. I hope you heard what LeBron James said at the end of the finals. He said he tried his best, because God had put him in that place. LeBron James is a good teammate, and also is the best point guard in the NBA.
Conservative_American

Pro

Lebron is not a point guard.. yes he did lead his team in assists,but he is not listed as a PG
joskoo

Con

Well, i's the same with Kyre Irving. Also, what's your proof? All you said is that Stephen Curry is best.
Conservative_American

Pro

Steph lead the league in scoring and steals. Also made 400 threes and lead his team to a 73-9 record.
joskoo

Con

It's the same with Irving, Smith, and James. A lot of people are good at shooting, not just Steph. You don't have enough proof of Steph being the best point guard.
Posted by minecraftfordayz123 1 year ago
minecraftfordayz123
This is so controversial... I like both!