Steph curry is better than lebron james

parkersaints has forfeited round #2.
Started: 6/27/2016 Category: Sports

I personally think that Steph curry is much better at Basketball than lebron james because he is younger he is better at shooting,defending,passing and he is a great leadership person however Lebrun James is only good at shooting in my opinion.

This is not my opinion, this is the facts. Lebron James is an overall better defender, and passer. Period. Even though Steph Curry had a better season this 2015-2016 season but guess what Lebron in his prime and you can say this is Steph Curry prime years. Lebron beats him in Points, rebounds, assists and blocks and steals so lets see your next topic.

Clayton4322 forfeited this round.