RAMEEZ23
PointyDelta

Steve Jobs is the one who changed this world who none can accomplish

Started: 1/20/2016 Category: Technology

RAMEEZ23

Pro

STEVE JOBS HAS BROUGHT THIS WORLD TO NEXT GENERATION WHICH NO ONE ELSE COULD ACCOMPLISH THAT.HE IS ONE OF THE GREATEST PERSONALITIES IN WHICH I KNOW.IF HE WOULD HAVE LIVED FOR A FURTHER YEARS THEN THE WORLD MIGHT HAVE CHANGED IT ATMOSPHERE.HE WAS THE STEPPING STONE FOR THE OTHER TECHO-BILLIONAIRES.HE HAS SHOWED THE WAY TO THE FUTURE FOR OTHERS.HE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST ROLE MODELS INSPIRING THE COMING YOUTH FOR A BETTER FUTURE.

TEVE JOBS HAS BROUGHT THIS WORLD TO NEXT GENERATION WHICH NO ONE ELSE COULD ACCOMPLISH THAT.HE IS ONE OF THE GREATEST PERSONALITIES IN WHICH I KNOW.IF HE WOULD HAVE LIVED FOR A FURTHER YEARS THEN THE WORLD MIGHT HAVE CHANGED IT ATMOSPHERE.HE WAS THE STEPPING STONE FOR THE OTHER TECHO-BILLIONAIRES.HE HAS SHOWED THE WAY TO THE FUTURE FOR OTHERS.HE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST ROLE MODELS INSPIRING THE COMING YOUTH FOR A BETTER FUTURE.
PointyDelta

Con

JOHN CENA

I sexually Identify as John Cena. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of defending my WWE championship at WWE SUPERSLAM. People say to me that a person being John Cena is Impossible and I'm fvcking retarded but I don't care, You Can't See Me. I'm having Vince McMahon inject me with Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect. From now on I want you guys to call me "Champ" and respect my right to Five Knuckle Shuffle and Never Give Up. If you can't accept me you're a cenaphobe and need to check your championship privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
RAMEEZ23

Pro

RAMEEZ23 forfeited this round.
PointyDelta

Con

As you can clearly see John Cena is superior.
RAMEEZ23

Pro

RAMEEZ23 forfeited this round.
PointyDelta

Con

i like trains
RAMEEZ23

Pro

RAMEEZ23 forfeited this round.
PointyDelta

Con

VOTE FOR JOHN CENA
Posted by raskuseal 1 year ago
raskuseal
Steve Jobs was an evil S.O.B. Anyone think he invented the computer? he didn't. It was his friends invention and idea. Steve simply stole it and didn't bother to give any credit, profit, or royalties to him. He also disowned his daughter because he didn't want her. He left his wife after she cheated on him for him cheating on her. Steve was also fired from apple once. After convincing the board of directors to let him back again, he fired them.