Zaephou
John_C_1812

Stop accepting debates with the title 'How do Atheists rationally know truth from fiction?'

John_C_1812

Zaephou

Pro

Newcomers to Debate.org, DO NOT accept ANY debate with the title 'How do atheists rationally know truth from fiction?'. The guy who has been posting them, ViceRegent, is a middle-aged bigoted ignoramus with the brain capacity of a lemur, and he has been spamming this same debate for months. Please don't accept these debates. If you want, copy and paste this debate and post it yourself to spread the message :)
John_C_1812

Con

A Taoist path from a little dragon.

Life is often like the finger that points the way to the moon. If the energy we possess is all spent holding a finger pointing that way to the moon. We miss all the heavenly glory the large Moon holds for the beauty of a little finger in the way.
Zaephou

Pro

Yes? I agree? Good insight? :P
John_C_1812

Con

Yeah, I"m old insight has something to do with the way light reflects of my glasses.

Now is the time in this debate when I am moving to comedy.

Some people as they get older get cranky. We are old enough to know that we really need some-one to change are diapers. We"ve sat in enough crap to know it"s just not fun to do all day long any more.
John_C_1812

Con

In conclusion of this debate new people should be thankful they can enter debate at all. from experience not all people meet the qualifications of participation.

Let"s face facts it is not the question that is cause of resistance it is the way an answer is reposed to. There are in fact many ways an atheist can rational tell truth from fiction. May-be a goal should be governed among us to find the most basic way.
My Comment in answer form to the question, is simple not be irrational. Restriction of acceptance to participation is a tad bit irrational. A little over the top, a bit extreme, and over reacting.

Thank you for the opportunity to debate.
Posted by John_C_1812 1 year ago
John_C_1812
Thank you for the vote DStallman
Posted by dr.jimmythefish 1 year ago
dr.jimmythefish
I think as he will never stop and never make a point we should take the easy wins.
Vote Placed by DStallman 1 year ago
DStallman
ZaephouJohn_C_1812Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I honestly don't know what this was supposed to be, but I like it. Con really sold me with the Taoism.