Dovahkiin117
burtont

Story Writing debate

Dovahkiin117

Pro

S&G awarded as usual,
FF is loss of conduct,
Round 1 ACCEPTANCE ONLY writing will be LOSS OF DEBATE
Rounds 2-5 write ask 3 questions at end opponent must answer
Title will be given at start of round 2
burtont

Con

Let us begin
Dovahkiin117

Pro

Title: The Battle
"What? Where am I?" Bob Martin says as he rubs his head confusedly, "How did I get In this room?" He takes a moment to look around the dark space, seeing a white round table with three chairs, the table having two plates empty and one plate having a small piece of unknown meat, Bob slowly walks words the table, he stepped on a loose wooden board along the way, CREAK. "Scared me for a second there," he mutters to himself, "I thought some one was behind-" ,CREAK Bob turners around startled. He sees a stranger behind him, the stranger is a Caucasian male in a black suit and a pinstriped tie, he has his hands up in a gesture of surrender, "I didn't mean to frighten you there, my name is Joe, Joe Alexander Mainstand, are you new around here, never seen you before." The man says with a distinct southern accent. Bob replies, "Yeah, I'm new around here, my names Bob, Bob Martin, I don't know how I got here so don't ask. Anyway, is there a doctor around here, my head is killing me." Joe walks over to inspect the Bobs head, amid protests from the latter, "Yeah, you got a pretty good clock on your noggin there, by the way, I'm as close as you're gonna get to a doctor around here. There used to be a registered doc. but, he was killed like all the rest of them." Joe gives Bob a small pill, which Bob seems suspicious about, "Go ahead, take it, you're gonna need a clear head in here." Bob still seemed wary of the pill.
So Burtont,
1. Does Bob take the pill, if so, what happens?
2. Who is Joe and the third person there?
3. What happened to the others?
burtont

Con

Bob composes himself for a minute to collect his thoughts. He determines that he should not, in fact, take the pill. This would prove to be a splendid decision for Bob, as a few brief minutes later, he overhears the following conversation between Joe and the stranger, who we later learn is named Cornelius (although he prefers that everyone call him Con):
Joe: "Drat. He didn't believe that I was a doctor. Now we'll never be able to get the money... unless we slip it into his drink."
Con: "You must have startled him. I think we would have been better suited had I gone over there to fetch you, pretending that you were, in fact the doctor."
Joe could not help but agree with Con. He respected Con, yet at the same time, he hated him. Con was ALWAYS right, and he never let Joe be in charge of their criminal doings, which angered Joe deeply.
Con and Joe turned around. They were more than startled to see Bob right behind them, clearly listening to their whole conversation. Con brandishes his weapon...
So:
1. Does Bob finally understand what has happened to him?
2. Does Con shoot Bob?
3. Does Joe put his own selfish desires in between his and Con's common goal?
Dovahkiin117

Pro

Dovahkiin117 forfeited this round.
burtont

Con

burtont forfeited this round.
Dovahkiin117

Pro

Con fires his weapon, missing Bob by a millimeter, Joe takes off, running, as it seems, right at Con. Con fires again the bullet ricocheting off the walls of the steel room and hitting Joe, who falls with a bullet in his heart. Con fires several shots at Bob, missing each time by little amounts, Con runs out of ammo and rushes Bob, Bob jumps out of the way and runs around the room, looking for an exit, he finds a door, opens it to see... Nothing, nothing is outside. There is just empty space. Bob says "Where the **** am I?" Con replies, "This is DEATH NOW DIE!!" Bob runs picks up the table and throws it at Con, who falls out into the space.
So Burtont,
1. Is Con dead?
2. Where is Bob?
3. Did Joe really die?
burtont

Con

burtont forfeited this round.
Dovahkiin117

Pro

I will give Con another round to post.
burtont

Con

burtont forfeited this round.
Posted by Dovahkiin117 3 years ago
Dovahkiin117
Man I had flu last week
Posted by Dovahkiin117 3 years ago
Dovahkiin117
Don't FF Burtont
Posted by Dovahkiin117 3 years ago
Dovahkiin117
We need to do one story, I was about to edit it, one story, two writers
Posted by Dovahkiin117 3 years ago
Dovahkiin117
The story needs to be built off each others, as in one story, two writers