CAPLlock
Marauder

Story battle

Started: 1/26/2012 Category: Arts

CAPLlock

Pro

Story Battle.

R1 is acceptance.

Post your own story each round
Marauder

Con

I accapt this debate challenge but have two request

1) please specify next round if the stories must be connected each round or must they be seperate storyies or does it just not matter?

2) I request the the last round, round 5 is used by each side to give a case of some kind to say why our own stories should win this stoy battle. (a suggestion I was given the last time I had a debate challenge like this.)
CAPLlock

Pro

Okay 3 storys.

Mafia

In the light of the Michiagnian village, the Cop drives to the only coffee shoppe in town and gets a cup of coffee and a view outside. Enjoying a fresh cup of coffee The Cop spys a man leaving a store carring a large duffel. he walked across the Cops line of sight and leaves. In a mood the Cop follows the man. Away from the townsfolk eyes, he gets in his car and drives off. The Cop then hops on his motorcycle and chases after the man. After a short drive the strange man gets out of his car. The Cop parked behind some trees and watches the man enter the house with the duffel.

A shot rang out!

Steve Chuck, the Nilla was killed!

The Cop fleeing back to the police station to report the killing and then goes to bed. The day breaks and the Cop reports to the center of town with the other townies. The town debates who to lynch before the Cop steps foward and stated what he had seen the night. In murmurs of agreement, the town lynch the the man.

Guy Bellington, the mafia was lynched!

Proud with this small victory the town goes to sleep. The Doc follows the Cop. In an assassination ,the Cop was saved due to the actions of the Doc. In the center of town the townies are ready for the report.
Marauder

Con

Strangly my opponent did not even acknowledge That I asked some questions. oh well I guess I will have to wing this, but I will give a case round 5 as to why my stories are better to make this a 'debate'

So lets get on and do this now......

Prelude: in a church denomination leaders kind of themed mafia game, socialpinko was a character named George Fox (Quakers founder) who was part of the mafia in that particular game. When push came to shove for a character claim from him, spinko boldly claimed to be Glen Beck, a death miller traitor role that revives upon death as a converted unlynchable mafia goon (like I said, bold). Shockingly, the town took forever to lynch him for that claim (they were scared), but in the end they got it done.

Also the mafia once again targeted AndroZ causing her to die for the 3rd time in the game after coming back as a replacement again and again. The following is the opening story for the last day-phase of that game

The Final Dayphase:

There was much chaos yesterday that surrounded the churches decision on weather or not to lynch Glen Beck. They whispered to each other 'but what if when we kill lynch him he morph’s into a God and kills us all!?'
but then Velma shaggy and Scooby showed and said 'jenkies don’t you know this is not Glen Beck its....' pulls fake face of head (gasp) 'George Fox!'

'that’s right I did it, and I would have gotten away with it two if it weren’t for you meddling townies, but this is not over yet, my conspirators knows where my stash of the toxic Kool-Aid is in Pennsylvanian and will have it ready for use before you know it' he said staring at AndroZ for her third reincarnated time.

the town starts the day out probably with one question on there mind "how will we or the mafia know who to lynch/kill now that AndroZ has not replaced anybody?"

Meanwhile in mafia game heaven.....Andro approaches the doors to the Lord thy Mod’s home. Marauder greets her at the door.

"I just cant win can I? Could you bring me back a PGO that would show them!" but the Mod had to briefly let her down saying 'not this time'. Marauder walks her inside.

She asks 'what is this place?'

'Well mafia games are like a holodeck Mod’s like me control inside your own imagination so long as you keep reading. for the in game players what’s on the holodeck is whatever I set it too be but here in the waiting room you can set it to whatever you want."
"So if I want a Jacuzzi...." the Mod finished for her "you can have a Jacuzzi placed in here to chill in."
Andro immediately set her waiting room to have a large stash her favorite snacks, un-poisoned Kool-Aid, and of course the Jacuzzi.
The Mod was leaving to attend to the mafia game room again but then Andro asked curiously "what’s Spinko and Unstupenousman doing in there rooms?"
"Unstupendous has a comic book library in his and I don’t know about Spinko's. From the noises I can hear inside it I've not wanted to go peek to see."

To source that I indeed was the one to come up with that story..... http://www.debate.org...

CAPLlock

Pro

CAPLlock forfeited this round.
Marauder

Con

well if you dont care about this debate CAPlock its hard for me too. youve been online a several times since it was your turn, must have just decided to quite this debate.
CAPLlock

Pro

CAPLlock forfeited this round.
Marauder

Con

your profile says you were online 12 hours ago, the least you could do is act like you know this debate exist and appologize for the forfiets or something. seriously your a disgrace to these debates when you dont say something when you forfiet, espisally repeatedly.

Its one thing when you just quit using the site for a while and forgot you still have a debate going, but you having left, you keep loggin in and you keep ignoring the big yellow (1) next to the 'Home' on the top of your screen. you ought to know you have an actual debate going on.
CAPLlock

Pro

I dont have the time

Con wins
Marauder

Con

---sigh---
Posted by MikeyMike 4 years ago
MikeyMike
lmao at Marauder's sigh
Posted by Marauder 4 years ago
Marauder
No problem! :)
Posted by CAPLlock 4 years ago
CAPLlock
THANKS con
Posted by iPwnuNOW 4 years ago
iPwnuNOW
I want to accept but no due to restricitions
Posted by Ramshutu 4 years ago
Ramshutu
You know want, I want to accept this, but the restrictions won't let me :(
Posted by Ramshutu 4 years ago
Ramshutu
Is it 4 short stories, or one composite?
Posted by Ramshutu 4 years ago
Ramshutu
Any limits on what stories?
Posted by lannan13 4 years ago
lannan13
mines to long to post
Posted by Connor666 4 years ago
Connor666
how does this work?