TheodoretheMan
Malacoda

Straight marriage should be legal.

TheodoretheMan

Pro

1st round: Acceptence
2nd round: Main points ex: 1. Point 2. Point 3. Point
3rd round: Rebuttals
4th round: Rebuttals
Malacoda

Con

With all of my heart, I accept.
TheodoretheMan

Pro

Excuse spelling please as I just broke my dominant arm, and am typing rather slowly. On to the debate. I believe straight marriage should be legal because (1) it is natural for a man and woman to be together. From the beginning of civilization they have been wanting to be mutually connected or, in today's terms, married. 2. Deducting from genitalia and genitalia functions, one can see how a man and woman should be together as well. One would one be eliminating the obvious normal connection otherwise. And if it was illegal and looked down upon by society in the future, where would children come from? A man and woman would feel shamed for having intercourse and possibly a baby. So, in conclusion, I believe straight marriage should be legal.
Malacoda

Con

Thank you for all your argumentations Pro. Only one problem. You didn't do definitions! No matter, I will take up this cross and provide some for are mutual benefit.

DEFINTIONS:

My opponent is a very clever man. He used a very complex coding system to try and trick me in this debate! Unfortunately for him my eye is quick and my wit is sharp, I did not fall for his vicious ploy. Behold:

Straight: What do you think this means? Straight as in direction? As in sexual orientation. Nay. It utilizes a code almost impossible to detect. The code is as follows:

A-N
B-Z
C-Ebola
D-Am
E-To Be
F-Obama
G-F
H-E
I-I
J-Cream
K-T
L-TH
M-The
N-Central African Repulbic
O-The number e
P-Newfoundland
Q-8x squared
R-N
S-J
T-E (althought the second time it is used, it acts as an F)
U-Ron Paul
V-White Atheist Libertarian (Everyone on DDO)
W-Why?
X-Egg Helmet
Y-HAMAS
Z-Every other letter

If you decode the word 'straight' you will find it comes out to Jennifer. Very interesting. So what, this says Jennifer Marriage? That seems unlikely. Then, using my hacking and computer skills, I found a website created by my opponenent that clearly outlines another decoding device! Here is the link:

https://www.wwwdotcom.com...

You can clearly see from this website that marriage=lawrence. Also interesting. Therefore. Straight marriage is code for Jennifer Lawrence. So the debate is Jennifer Lawrence should be legal. Hmm, this doesn't make any sense. Wait, I just figured it out. Maybe he forgot a space! Making this 'Jennifer Lawrence should be le gal. (My opponent is apparently a classy Frenchman!)

Now to debate the topic at hand: Jennifer Lawrence should be le gal. Let me explain what le gal is. Le gal is a Svandish term for "the most good woman." What determines a good woman? Well, in those times it was primarily beauty and reproductive capabilities. Now it means something more like beautiful, elgant, intelligent, and what have you.

Now, my opponent is proposing that Jennifer Lawrence lives up to these expectations. No way! This is preposterous! Le gal must be a girl of ultimate beauty and elegance! No offense to Jennifer Lawrence, but she isn't LE GAL.

Just look at this scandelous picture!

Jeez, Jennifer! That is unbecoming of you! You are clearly not le gal. Just look at her strange eyes. And her distorted, bird-like cheekbones. And her weird little perky chin. She still has baby fat. Not le gal material, that's for sure.

And this one:

Jennifer Lawrence is a troll! Note the strange down-turned grin and the eyes that are larger than a frightened bull frog. And her chin fat. It is all bunched up. Material for le gal? I don't think so.

Who would be a worthy le gal then? Well, I have a few examples...

Debatability:

This girl would make a fine le gal. Just take a look at this picture:

Daaaammm! Yu fine grl! Jus look a tha bod! OOOOOOHHH!

Need I say more?

AngelofDeath:

Awww! It's a kitty! In a pile of marshmallows! That is beautiful! That is elegant! That is the definition of le gal! Fabulous!

Character limit reached. Vote CON
TheodoretheMan

Pro

Con is correct in that I have failed to include the definition for 'straight'. It was an outlandishly hilarious argument, though, and put a smile on my face, as I'm sure it did others. But since con has not provided arguments for me to rebuttal, this as far as I shall get, unfortunately. I will proceed to ask this same question with the exact same point point I had (save for adding a definition this time, of course) if you wanted to see where the argument would have gone...
Malacoda

Con

Malacoda forfeited this round.
TheodoretheMan

Pro

If you like pina colada!!!
🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶
Malacoda

Con

I HAVE THING TO SPEAK:

I started trolling this debate because I thought the resolution was a bit ridiculous, but if you would like, Pro, I would start the debate over and properly debate you this time. I thought of a way I could argue this from the Con side. Only if you please, of course.

Obviously I would appreciate it if voters either didn't vote or voted for tie because I want to redo this, but if you are a strict, straight-nose, bible-thumper, does-what-his-momma-told-'im, wad of a person that's cool too.

Sorry I ruined your debate! :( Forgive me? :)

(P.S. Did you really think my argument was funny? Yay)
Posted by Malacoda 2 years ago
Malacoda
Thank you zanomi!
Posted by Malacoda 2 years ago
Malacoda
Trasgu, you don't have to do this. Plus, I totally made more convincing arguments! You shouldn't only vote on conduct.
Posted by Malacoda 2 years ago
Malacoda
Oh no, my argument doesn't have anything to do with religion. It might not be exactly what you would want though. It's more along the lines of "No marriage should be legal", or "marriage should not exist."
Posted by TheodoretheMan 2 years ago
TheodoretheMan
Thank you, Malacoda. No, it was a lot of fun reading your "rebuttal", probably more fun than actually debating it. I purposefully try to make myself sound smarter than I may be by using large words. Sorry to sound so serious, I was in the 'zone'. (No, I'm not ADD) :) and I'm NOT a bible thumper, I am spiritual, however, but just know that that God or religion will NOT be brought up, if we decide to debate again. The reason that I posted this, I have to admit, foolish argument is because I was simply interested to see where it would have ended up, not much more.
Posted by Malacoda 2 years ago
Malacoda
By the way, I can give you a better debate than that Apple fellow. I would actually debate the specific resolution you have laid out.
Posted by Malacoda 2 years ago
Malacoda
Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to forfeit that. My computer has been having troubles. Missed the cut off by ten minutes.
Posted by UchihaMadara 2 years ago
UchihaMadara
LOL nac
Posted by TheodoretheMan 2 years ago
TheodoretheMan
Con, if you accept my challenge, please actually challenge me. Thanks!
Posted by TheodoretheMan 2 years ago
TheodoretheMan
Yes, religion is kept out of it.
Posted by justiceandtruth 2 years ago
justiceandtruth
Because if it is I can make an interesting argument
Vote Placed by Zanomi3 2 years ago
Zanomi3
TheodoretheManMalacodaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Pro because Con clearly trolled the argument. But sources to Con because he used a source. (Mostly just wanted it to end in a tie, also I almost gave the arguments to Con because that was an awesome round).
Vote Placed by TrasguTravieso 2 years ago
TrasguTravieso
TheodoretheManMalacodaTied
Reasons for voting decision: My strict, straight-nose, bible-thumper, does-what-his-momma-told-'im, wad of a personality has forced my hand.