PowerPikachu21
Skylandersfan1111

Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat

PowerPikachu21

PowerPikachu21

Pro

This is me and my sister's (Skylandersfan1111) first debate. We agreed on Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat. I'm with Street Fighter, and my sister is for Mortal Kombat. Skylandersfan1111, don't expect me to give up easily, I came prepared.

Round 1 will have our opening comments and basic facts. Round 2 wil be a rebuttal against the opponing side. 3rd round will be our closing arguments/summary.

Street Fighter is made by Capcom, which made all kinds of other games you may recognize. Fighters include Ryu, Ken, Akuma, and M. Bison. Also, there's various moves, like the Hadoken, Tatsumaki, and Shoryuken. It also has tons of games in the series. Also, it has a movie.
Skylandersfan1111

Con

I like Mortal Kombat for it's bloody, Gorey setting in the now. I dunno why it seems impossible to destroy everyone, but it's all but impossible really. BUT what about things like the amount of total characters? http://mortalkombat.wikia.com... well, there you go! I ha enough resaerch today. so... YOU VIEW IT! but anyways... yeah my opening comment was said I'll quote it "I like Mortal Kombat for it's bloody, Gorey setting in the now. " there.that's my opening statement. so now... What's next? FIND OUT!
PowerPikachu21

Pro

Ok, so Mortal Kombat IS quite bloody and violent, but it's for more mature audiences, and what's more? You are 10 years old, and you like a game with extreme violence, and it has some sexual references to it. Street Fighter, however, is for ages 10+. And your saying mortal kombat has lots of characters, I only said 4 character names, well, look at this link: http://streetfighter.wikia.com.... And as for mortal kombat characters, we got Scorpian, and Sub Zero. if I'm not mistaken, they look similar, except color change. plus, the link you sent only has 1 picture, that of Hanzo Hasashi. Street Fighter, however, has tons of characters.
Skylandersfan1111

Con

I give up! I GIVE IT ALL UP!
PowerPikachu21

Pro

I see you forfeited, that means Street Fighter is better. It's appropriate for ages 10+, has lots of characters, has a movie, unique attacks, and, made by the creators of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, Okami, and Mega Man: Capcom. Seems like my research paid off after all.
Skylandersfan1111

Con

well, kids play games like Call of Duty and Halo. they are too violent for kids.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
One quick note: this debate happened from start to finish within 1 hour. If you think this whole debate was lackluster, that's why. We barely did research, and had little experience at debating at that time. (PS why Sub Zero and Scorpion look similar is that they are both members of the Lin Kuei, who are ninjas that can control elements.)
Posted by Skylandersfan1111 1 year ago
Skylandersfan1111
OKAMI! PW:AA! I LOVE THOSE GAMES! alright, you win.
Vote Placed by johnlubba 1 year ago
johnlubba
PowerPikachu21Skylandersfan1111Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con conceded and dropped arguments, Both were kind of equal up to that point, Conduct for concession.