GenevieveS
iHostz

Students Should Not Be Punished For Walking Out For Gun Reform.

GenevieveS has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

GenevieveS

Pro

Hey, thanks for starting this debate about the punishments that students received for walking out for gun reform, and whether those punishments were justified. This is my first debate, so please, be nice! As Pro, I am arguing that students shouldn't have and shouldn't be in the future, punished for walking out. Please, try not to swear, and state your sources. Use facts, not opinion. Thanks so much, and I look forward to learning more about the issue at hand. Try and change my mind!
iHostz

Con

This is my first debate too. I won't swear. I look forward to debating you on this. I believe they shouldn't have walked out on school.