Students in middle school should be allowed recess

students in middle school should be allowed to have and enjoy recess. after elementary school this right is taken away. teachers find that children are more tense and wound up in middle school. i believe this is because recess is a time to wind down and get energy out. by the way, round one will be statements, and round two will be disproving each other.

Section A (Why recess is bad for learning)

1. Recess allows kids to release their energy, so when they get back in the classroom, they are tired and cannot process learning

2. Recess as well causes kids to be hyperactive, making kids distracted

Section B (Why recess causing bullying)

1. Recess causes bullying as many teachers cannot pay attention to the large expanse of schoolyard

2. Recess also causes exclusion because the activities are not made by teachers so children can exclude other children

nitrodude2000 forfeited this round.

Students in middle school should not be allowed to have and enjoy recess, in fact, since all of my claims are dropped, and none of yours are substantiated, and the fact that my argument has completely disproven your argument, this rebuttal does not rebut anything. I rest my case
Posted by Upriser 4 years ago
Would debate but I agree that students in middle-high school should be allowed recess.