saboosa
MissSukiMinteh1

Students should be able to hug their teachers

saboosa

Pro

Hello, thanks for accepting my debate! First round will be for acceptance. I am for this topic.
MissSukiMinteh1

Con

1. Hugging leads to questioning into others eyes, depending on the type of hug given.
Hugs can be considered a third party sexual harassment. We honestly as citizen judge one hug from another.
2. Teachers are attended to teach students on acceptable behaviors and to respect personal space of the other individual.
Students in some cases lack the importance of how a hug looks in others eyes.
saboosa

Pro

I said the first round was for acceptance. Anyway, teachers should be allowed to hug students because as long as they are not hugging the student in a sexual way, like touching the pupil's rear end, then they should be allowed to give a hug. Some students don't get enough physical affection at home, which us humans need to survive. So there is no problem with a teacher giving a warm and comforting hug to a pupil.
MissSukiMinteh1

Con

I apologize for not looking at your first post, I was writing when you posted that, but although you state some of the reasons for allowing a teacher and student to hug. You don't have anything to back up your reasoning for allowing this type of action to be placed. Depending on the situation,
Example; Allowing a teacher to hug a student on graduation day is except-able.
This is because this is the proper way of saying good-bye to a student, its a hug saying congratulations and go on succeeding.
saboosa

Pro

Ok that's fair, but I do have evidence to support my claim. Check out the link below.
https://answers.yahoo.com...
I understand how this action can be missinturpeted, but in reality, it's not bad to hug a student.
MissSukiMinteh1

Con

Unfortunately, your support to your claim is on yahoo. You don't have any words to add to your claim? I agree to what your saying but i'm also against the idea of hugging being involved, its not appropriate for a student and teacher to touch in any form. Third party viewers see it differently. As to say when allowing a teacher to hug a student, sometimes it tends to become more than a hug and this is where relationships between student and teacher occur.
Yes in some cases its only a simple innocent hug, but unfortunately there are those who have ruined it for all others.
You have to make decisions equally, not just because the person receiving the hug needs it.
Therefore any kind of involvement in touching, like a simple hug shouldn't be made. Its unnecessary and causes bad ideas to others.