Andrew820
subhapriya

Students should not go out to eat lunch

Andrew820

Pro

It is obvious why students can't go out to have lunch.
First, students go out to have lunch is very dangerous, they can be caught and kidnapped by someone on the street for money. Second, some bad students may go to some places such as bars and they will do some illegal things like drinking or smoking. Lastly, some students may go to some far places and can"t find the way back to school.
subhapriya

Con

I accept your debate.
Andrew820

Pro

Please post your argument.
subhapriya

Con

I welcome my pro to the debate and hope that it goes on well.

To start with I do not agree with my opponent on the motion that students should not go out to eat lunch because-

1: It is like arguing that one should just not get out on the streets on the fear of being kidnapped.

2:If you allow the students to go out for lunch then only they will be independent responsible and courageous enough to face the world.

3:The school and parents should be strict enough as to not to allow the students to go to places like bars or smoke and do illegal things .Students should be given independence but on a limited scale so that they are guided about what is good and what is bad for them.

4:If students go outside to have lunch they have a wide variety of food to choose from . Not only do the meals at school taste unappetizing but some are also more expensive than something one can buy at a fast food restaurant.

So this is my argument against my opponent .Thank you for this debate and good bye.
Andrew820

Pro

I don't really agree no.4 you've said. School canteens can have investigations every month about the food in the canteen. Students can write what they wanted to eat or ask to improve the quality of the food. If the food is not better, the school can change another lunch company. So, I still think that students should not go out to eat lunch. Thank you:)
subhapriya

Con

Well maybe the school can change the lunch company but it will take a lot of time to do so.Often the complains of children are not paid heed to as the decisions of the school authority is final.
But my main argument is that it will give independence to the students to go out of the school and have lunch.You did not argue about my other three points so I don't have to say anything in my defence but just that eating lunch outside the school won't cause much harm to the students . Just give them the independence on a limited scale. That is it.

Thank you for the debate.I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.