zardari
TheRanjit

Students should take part in sports or not

Started: 8/1/2015 Category: Sports

zardari

Con

Students shouldn't take part in sports because they should learn.Education is more important than sports.If they are taking part in sports so they should not be called students they should be called players.It's there time to grow and learn more and more as much they can.
TheRanjit

Pro

I agreed Education is important than sport.But in these modern world students also needs some fun and happiness which also came from playing sport.Taking part in sport is nice and good for one physical body development.
If students able to manage their time in sports and study there is no problems in taking part in sports.
I seen many students who take part in sports score high marks in their exam , so they are able to manage time and we can also manage our time like them they also human like u
zardari

Con

zardari forfeited this round.
TheRanjit

Pro

TheRanjit forfeited this round.
Posted by TheRanjit 2 years ago
TheRanjit
zardari thanks for this debate,you made a nice debate were we get only nine minutes ,that awesome than other peoples who take so much time in making arguments and giving 3days or weeks time for posting arguments.
Thanks brother
Posted by Ferare 2 years ago
Ferare
I need a clarification, are you talking about physical education or organized team activity? I'm not American so we have a different system but I would probably like to debate you if you clarify a bit.