Hannah.Vanderbur
rphk123

Suicidal Jokes

Hannah.Vanderbur

Con

Are you serious? So you think its funny to make fun of someone that's suicidal?! Wow. If you have to tell someone to go kill themselves and laugh about, you have some serious issues.
rphk123

Pro

Now let me get something straight, suicide is not at all a funny thing. The things that it can do to someones family are devastating, I personally know two different people who's son committed suicide. Anyone except a sociopath knows that it is a terrible thing.

On the other hand, I consider myself a pretty loose person. If someone makes a suicide joke, which people are becoming more and more prone to doing, I'm not going to get on them about it. I am under the belief that if it does not hurt someone physically, mentally or emotionally, then it is fine. If you make a suicide joke to your friend then cool, who cares? Seriously telling someone to kill them self is a different matter completely and that is wrong in every way, shape, and form, but right now we're just talking about jokes. If you crack a joke to your friend and you both have a chuckle and both of you are cool with it, then who really cares?
Hannah.Vanderbur

Con

Hannah.Vanderbur forfeited this round.
rphk123

Pro

rphk123 forfeited this round.
Hannah.Vanderbur

Con

Hannah.Vanderbur forfeited this round.
rphk123

Pro

rphk123 forfeited this round.
Posted by Glitter2998 1 year ago
Glitter2998
I feel bad for people who are suicidal. They have most likely had terrible lives and could not take the pain, so they want to kill themselves in order to get away from the pain. Suicidal jokes are crude, evil, and just plain mean. Suicide is no laughing matter. Why would you think suicidal jokes are okay?