Summer is the best season of the year for students?

-the beach.
-freedom from school.
-Its sunny, so you get to have cool summer fun like.
-Fourth of July. HELLO FIREWORKS! You can spend the whole day at the beach .
-you can wear stylish dresss.
summer is the best season......................

Winter is the best season for students
1.-Going to the beach only applies to a select few students. most students live to far inland to ever go the the beach, and they dont have enough money either.
2. Dresses can only be worn on girls. Considering there are slightly more men than women, dresses are not popular in the majority of students.
3. In the winter, you get to go sledding, snowball fights, make snow men, snow angels, etc. way more fun then getting sweaty in the summer
4. In the USA, most people celebrate christmas, new year's eve, and new years day, which combined is more popular than Fourth of July.
5. also in winter, students get to study, which is the whole point of being a student

First, summer is the best season is for the reason that the days go by peacefully with out a sound that can bother you. When you get to sleep in all day if you want to. Maybe you want to be out side where you can hear all the birds sing and cheep, or maybe want to go to the park or be out side in general and, because I don"t think that you want to spend all of your summer in the house cleaning it every day. Don"t get any time out side. I bet it would feel bad if you did not get any thanks from doing all that cleaning. That is not a good way to start your summer or end it.

Secondly you get to go to the swimming polls they are open then so you can go and hang out by the poll with your friends when you go to Franklin for example you can go down the slides or off the diving board and make a huge splash also when you go there you would be able to buy snacks,candy,dirks,pizza,pixie sticks and all that other stuff.

Finley summer is the best season because you don"t have to worry about homework,you don"t have to worry about the homework assignments being do late or getting a lower grade because you don"t get it done on times you basically get guarded by summer from late assignments and conferences that is why I think summer is the best season because you don"t have to wake up early and have all of those other thing and get to worry not on homework but on your self those are my reasons for summer being the best season.

So others say that Spring,Winter,or Fall are the best season they might think that but Summer is the best season of all. You get to go swimming ,you get to sleep in and you don't have to worry about homework.

the definition of a student is and I guote "A person engaged in study; one who is devoted to learning; a learner; a pupil; a scholar; especially, one who attends a school, or who seeks knowledge from professional teachers or from books; as, the students of an academy, a college, or a university; a medical student; a hard student. "

Taking this in mind, we must assume that the best time to be a student is winter, free from the distractions of summer which you have taken the time to list. winter is the best time to study, and that is what a student does. Maybe the best time of the year to have fun is the summer, but the best time to be a student is the winter.

In the winter, snow and cold often forces students to stay inside, instead of adventuring outside in the freezing cold. Staying inside leaves the student more time to study and focus on his/her academic work.

megha123 forfeited this round.

My opponent has forfeited their round as my argument has no holes. the best season for students to study winter, free from the distractions of summer. I say that as a student myself. I feel no need to add anymore, as my opponent has forfeited their previous round.