PowerPikachu21
Skylandersfan1111

Summoner's Legion vs Rise of Mythos (reinstated)

Started: 6/23/2015 Category: Games

PowerPikachu21

Con

I want someone to rebut my saying that Rise of Mythos (made by gamefuse) is better than Summoner's Legion/ "Rise of Mythos 2" (made by R2Games). You can find these games on armor games, or their own downloading things, in which some people support Summoner's Legion. Anyways, here's my argument supporting Rise of Mythos.

Rise of Mythos is a turn based battling Collectable Card Game (CCG) for the computer, which has original cards, in which the different card races are as follows: Human, Elf, Beast, Halfblood, Goblin, Ogre (Goblins and Ogres can be put into a group called Savages), Undead, Outsiders (the most powerful class), Angels, Dragons, and Demons. That's 11 different card races, plus 4 Player classes: Warrior, Mage, Ranger, and Priest. There's also a World Boss, where you can challenge it to get rewards. Plus, there's dungeons you can go through to get rewards as well. Then, there's the Ascension Tower, which with the right decks used against the opponent AI's deck, you can get great rewards. Also, PvP Arena, where you can go 1v1, 2v2, and 4v4 battles with other players.

My rebuttal against Summoner's Legion will be in the next round. May luck be to whoever accepts this challenge.

Additional note: buttbutttaco has invaded the other debate I created, insulting my mother.
Skylandersfan1111

Pro

opinions... hmm if I say so myself... they are just opinions...
PowerPikachu21

Con

... Then why' you accept instead of decline if you had no arguments? Anyway, here's Everything wrong with Summoner's Legion!

Summoner's Legion is a game made by R2Games (Reality Squared Games), who is infamous for "Pay to win" games, Summoner's Legion being no different. The card races are: Human, Elf, Beastmen (a cross between the Half-blood and Beast races from Rise of Mythos), Dwarf, and Undead. That's only 5 races to the 11 of Rise of Mythos. Plus, the Dwarves in the story mode use more than 5 cards with the Comerade ability, which increases their attack by 1 per time any dwarf card (except itself), and eventually (rather quickly) they will have 7+ attack, which will pretty much destroy your troops and your Hero him/herself. There's no World Boss, no Ascension Tower, no auction (I forgot to mention there's also an auction place where you sell high power cards, in which other players use gold to Bid on those cards, and the seller gets rubies at the end, based off of how much gold was bidded at most). Also, the dwarves are from World of Warcraft (I saw an ad for WoW, and they had dwarves that were the same as in Summoner's Legion), and the Harae cards are basically the Sylvi Archers from Rise of Mythos. Oh, I shouldn't forget to mention that on Armor games, Rise of Mythos is rated 90, whereas SUmmoner's Legion is at 64 or something, forgot exactly what rating, but close to 64. To recap, it's a Pay to win game made by a developer known for making these types of games, less content overall (still has the 4 player classes from Rise of Mythos), and is unoriginal.

I doubt you can come up with positive comments on Summoner's Legion. Also, what's negative about Rise of Mythos? Why do you prefer your side?

Sites used (by me, and you can use these sites too): http://legion.r2games.com... :: to confirm the cards.
http://armorgames.com... :: so you can see the ratings of Rise of Mythos and Summoner's Legion
http://www.riseofmythos.com... :: all cards in Rise of Mythos (I should mention they're adding new cards every now and then for the game)
Skylandersfan1111

Pro

*Presses the give up button*
PowerPikachu21

Con

Pro never even tried, my arguments stand.
Skylandersfan1111

Pro

Skylandersfan1111 forfeited this round.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
If someone votes, that'll be nice. (PS I practically won anyways, since Pro forfeited Round 2, and made a bad [if you could count it to be one] argument)
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I hope someone votes, because the voting period is 90 days total.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I made an error. I meant to say: "Plus, the Dwarves in the story mode use more than 5 cards with the Comerade ability, which increases their attack by 1 per time any dwarf card (except itself) takes damage, and will have 7+ attack"