doctorcoconut
Promixity

Super Buu is the strongets form of Buu in Dragonball z

Started: 8/16/2015 Category: TV

doctorcoconut

Pro

Super buu has to be the strongest form of buu. I think this because they needed a lot of help to damage this guy. Kid buu is the 2nd strongest. Everything they did to Super buu the just absorbed them to get even stronger. Kid Buu is not capable of this so Mystic Gohan couldve easily defeated him. thanks for joing the debate just trying to have fun. No harsh comments please
Promixity

Con

Actually, if you remember (or even saw this,) Goku and his team had to use the energy from everyone in the UNIVERSE to create a spirit bomb to defeat Kid Buu. Even with that, they barely beat Kid Buu.
doctorcoconut

Pro

but the point is that super buu is able to ABSORB people something that kid buu cannot do. If super buu was fighting ssj3 goku and absorbed him imagine the amount of power he would have. Kid buu almost completely evaporated to that spirit bomb. Thanks for joining the debate.
Promixity

Con

What if Super Buu can't ambush whoever he's trying to absorb? Then what?
doctorcoconut

Pro

doctorcoconut forfeited this round.
Promixity

Con

Promixity forfeited this round.
doctorcoconut

Pro

doctorcoconut forfeited this round.
Promixity

Con

Promixity forfeited this round.
doctorcoconut

Pro

doctorcoconut forfeited this round.
Promixity

Con

Promixity forfeited this round.
Posted by Stooks 1 year ago
Stooks
I am Vegeta.
Posted by Stooks 1 year ago
Stooks
The dude literally went on a planet killing spree, and what did your dweeb Gohan do, sit there shocked with a bunch of kookie eastern deities. Useless I tell you USELESS. meh meh I need to go study meh meh. AND HE CALLS HIMSELF A SAIYAN?!? Though I guess he really doesn't come to think of it.... I DON'T CARE. Gohan is a weakling halfblood.

Love - Vegeta
Posted by Stooks 1 year ago
Stooks
Woah woah woah, you're gunna talk smack about kid buu and expect me NOT to make harsh comments?!?
Posted by TBSmothers 1 year ago
TBSmothers
I think kid buu could have people if he wanted but he never saw the need to since he was so much stronger than everyone else.