WE_ARE_NUMBER_ONE
theanonymous8monthold

Super Mario Run OR Pok"mon Go

WE_ARE_NUMBER_ONE has forfeited round #2.
Started: 1/20/2017 Category: Games
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

WE_ARE_NUMBER_ONE

Con

Poke'mon Go encourages players to go outside and get exercise. Though Super Mario Run does not,It is only played with one hand. Pok'mon Go can be played without spending any Money, Super Mario Run Requires 8.99 Dollars or pounds to play the 2-8 worlds. Poke'mon GO has been around for a few months now, Super Mario Run has only been around for a month.
theanonymous8monthold

Pro

First of all, I just wanna say that im an 8-month old child prodigy who goes to yale. please excuse any typos that my tiny baby fingers have made. I would like to start off my argument by saying that I LOOOOVE MEXICANS. Obviously, super mario run is WAY better than "pokemon go" because it is more than just VR effects and battery-draining balls. It encourages hand-eye coordination rather than animal captivity in undersized balls. And the 8.99 dollars? well, its better spent than paying for data so you can run around swiping your finger. Super mario run also encourages "thinking outside the box" and strategic timing. i really like yams. Also, the goal is to rescue a maiden in distress, unlike pokemon go whose goal is to catch all the aimals and force them to undergo countless hours of intense, violent training so that they may fight against other cruelly trained animals.
Sincerely,
Theanonymous8monthold

p.s. Butts