SoulSaiyan019
LordDeathera

Super Saiyan 4 Goku (Pro) vs Super Saiyan God (Con)

SoulSaiyan019 has forfeited round #2.

SoulSaiyan019

Pro

I believe the Super Saiyan 4 is Superior in strength. In a battle, in a deserted wasteland, who will stand for the God?
LordDeathera

Con

For now, I shall ignore the fact GT is not canon and should not be taken into consideration when talking about Super Saiyan-Jin forms, or the Dragon Ball universe as a whole.

You have to be a moron to think SSJ4 is stronger than SSJ God. Whilst it is true that SSJ God is the imperfect form of SSJ Blue, it is still an immensely powerful form that allowed Goku to go toe to toe with a god of destruction. As SSJ4, Goku didn't stand a chance against Omega Shenron. SSJ God would annihilate SSJ4.
Posted by SoulSaiyan019 7 months ago
SoulSaiyan019
I'm sorry I missed it. I have been in a no service area for about two weeks. Anyways I am not stupid for saying Super Saiyan 4, because 1) In GT it has been years since the end of DBZ and Goku trained the entire time. 2) Super takes place about five years after the Buu saga and only a year after the last episode of DBZ. Even if he trained it wouldn't match the experience of Goku in GT.
Posted by Bored_Debater 7 months ago
Bored_Debater
Not enough info to argue in favor of saiyan god yet I think.